Apologize

Apologize

Aaaaaaaaaand she's finally lost her looks.

Now you in full reee/wanking/tourettes mode, user.

You'll prob start posting the black cocks next.

I want her to step on my balls

Of course when she finally does a near-topless pic she has to have some faggy androgynous gay-Englishman hairstyle to totally ruin it.

Imagine if you're watching a video of her and you're really liking the way she looks, and it's making you all horny, and then she farts

What's with this trend of women getting short haircuts and trying to look like young boys? And why does it turn me on so much?

This

She looks like another British woman who looks like a tranny

Imagine you were a worthless excuse for a person

Before the stonefags shit up this thread with anything and everything emma is a better actress than the lot Sup Forums parades so much so she's quite underrated. She is also about a hundred times more attractive than the shit they post, thank you OP.

God I love those tits.

from where is this from? and its real or photoshop?

Because you are a faggot

too old

Are you a fucking faggot? Don't answer its obvious.

>I love to fuck hair

Faggots

I actually liked Emma with the pixie cut (but prefer medium-length more) but this in OP's pic is too tranny-ish or something. Or she looks like some more old-fashioned "swish" type queer from the 30s or something.

For a minute I thought that was Milo in the grips of a nervous breakdown.

Vanity fair and no

Reminder that most celeb bitches have short natural hair but they have fake ass extensions

They are basically always wearing wigs

Faggot

This shoot is kino

Worst Emma on suicide watch.

Spoiled rotten, dumb, malevolent, untalented, tax evader, diversity officer and UN feminazi spokesperson. Just missed out on oscar-winning film because of outrageous demands.

You can tell she is gonna be horrendous in "Beauty and the beast". The voiceover cgi silverware/porcelain figures will act circles around her.
"The Circle" is gonna bomb hard, then she gets raped by a migrant in Calais (she conscented by saying #welcome refugees) and disappears from the public eye forever.

Sup Forums lives happily ever after.

>still photos
did your parents have any children who lived?

She has long hair now though.. she had extensions when she had cut in and was growing it out again in 2012-2013

Emma is on the verge now of having 'mommy' appeal rather than that kind of extended teen appeal she had.

I guess you've never seen some of her shoots they are more kino than most moving pictures anons post. Of course I mean photography kino.

What is this fucking trash?

She isn't best Emma she is only Emma and haters just make it even more apparent tbqhwyf