How are you preparing for the Asian century?

the chinese*

checking these threads until they throw me into a camp

>eternal leader Lee Kuan Yew saw this coming fifty years ago and made mandarin mandatory
>convinced Deng to reform and open up
>now we're economically best buds with China and tons of mainlanders come here
>easy to move to one of the economic zones to do business with my mandarin
Even in death Lee showers us with his gifts

That man will probably go down as one of the best leaders in human history desu.

my wife chino is so cute

Only because your ass gets ripped open if you say anything on the contrary

Slander is a crime

I look Asian

He produced results didn't he? Keep your mouth shut Zhang

with plastic surgeries

我要结婚中国女人

Singapore is predominantly Chinese, Asian(Chinese) century or not they will always be close buds. Btw China's Hainan Jifan vs Singapore's, which is better?

I'm building a new room for my harem of ladyboys

Some people were telling me LKY was great because he was an "enlightened dictator"

waiting with popcorn for china's economy to stall and the domestic chaos that will follow

t.jealous davido kun
go back to america and marry a black queen shartman

I meant economically close buds. There's a slew of economic agreements and other soft connections (like the Confucius Institute) that let's us do business there easily than any country. China loves Singapore (ish) because we're a successful one party country and they want to learn from us.

Never eaten chicken rice in China. It's not as big there. If you want to eat it in Singapore, go to Wen Dong Ji.

He's admired by many for many qualities but most of all he was brutally effective. He was a pragmatist with little ideological dreams accept a prosperous Singapore. Singapore had a drug problem, so he instituted drug testing and the death penalty. Singapore needed stability for investment, so he created created a multicultural country, forced desegregation in schools and buildings and imprisoned anyone who talked shit about another race. Singapore needed industry, so he invited Japanese companies and industrial experts, even though twenty years ago they were cleansing Singapore of Chinese.

Waiting to see what happens at the 19th Party Congress. Xi looks like he might be making a play at becoming party chairman ala Mao and moving to close the country off from the world more and more.

>implying it's not already an empire now

Asian gf

I'm eating rice every day with chopsticks to learn the ancient business secrets of china

>Mao
You mean Deng. Mao wishes. Xi also doesn't want to close off his country.

His tight capital controls already have, economically anyway, shut off China from the rest of the world. FDI into China has tanked.

I'll marry a Asian girl and adapt to the new world order