Video games are challenging gender norms more and more it seems as the new Metal Gear solid shows

Video games are challenging gender norms more and more it seems as the new Metal Gear solid shows.

Anita Sarkeesian said games are meant to promote diversity and LGBT rights with Metal gear Kojima delivering this trailer as a response.
What did Kojima mean by this trailer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But where did his baby go?
Both of his hands are empty in the last frame.

I wonder how any of her statements are going to be taken seriously when she finds out her authoritartian attitude is only as powerful as people make it.

Any sane person wouldn't listen to such an insensitive bitch.

Nah, mate. The baby represents MGS, being ripped out of the body of Reedus (represents Hideo) by Konami. The 5 figures in the sky account for every MGS game made, 1 through 5.

Here is the link for more of Hideo Kojima's the creator of Metal Gear new trailer for his upcoming game: youtube.com/watch?v=i2nuHEGhwiw

Guess your thread got deleted on Sup Forums.

You should take that as a hint that not even Sup Forums wants your stupid ass thread.

wasnt me who posted it there? I never asked for this ish either if that means anything.

>man giving birth

That's not challenging gender norms that's challenging biology and reality at that.

>Norman Reedus as feminist
The same guy who rode a motorcycle with a SS sticker on it. Fuck

>liberals knowing anything about biology or medicine

that looks nothing like a C-Section scar, nor is it anywhere near where the Uterus would be.

Kojima was obviously just going for Evangelion-tier mindfuck/vague religious symbolism to make things appear "deep" without actually saying anything at all.

that was a bad time for the Austrian Oak.

>I forgive him.

you know this game really makes me think lol

in the trailer the baby melts into blackness while hes holding it

The baby is the Metal Gear Solid saga.

The handcuffs represent how he felt trapped inside of Konami.

The baby is his creation that he had to give up in order to follow his dreams.

The scars are how it left him emotionally to leave it behind.

The 5 pillars are the 5 metal gear solid games, and the character is Kojima, who is looking to create a game to surpass metal gear.

It has absolutely nothing to do with any political correctness.

Autism

And he is naked because Konami took everything he valued from him. His creations.

Fuck off, Kojima is anti-SJW (pic related).

MGS2 was also warning us about globalists back before 9/11 even happened and most of you were either in your black dad's ballsacks or typical scenekid liberals.

Wew lad

>hurr stereotypes are 1000% bad always ever
I want off

He ate it.

Fuck off, you goddam retard. Why even browsing Sup Forums when you're supporting totalitarism and censorship by liberals? Go back to Sup Forums.

Sup Forums is compeltely fucked. It's the most disgusting, bluepilled piece of shit board on Sup Forums. And it doesn't even make sense.

As OP pointed out, MORE and MORE video game developers put political themes into their VIDEO GAMES. But you are not allowed to talk about it? Even about obvious propaganda shit? It's the content of the game.

Sup Forums is completely fucking retarded.

That was back in the day when the very idea of a man giving birth was comically absurd to everyone...I feel old.

Mental illness is no gender.

Give Mafia back to the Czech, dammit.

why didnt we listen?

>symbolism r dum

Childbirth as metaphor for the creative process is an old, deep well.

>males giving birth
>challenging "gender norms"

More like challenging fucking biology

>Anita Sarkeesian said games are meant to promote diversity and LGBT rights

No they are not, they're for entertainment god damn.

>if it has symbols, it are le art!

that doesn't prove that it actually has any meaning in this context.

THERE'S MORE THAN 5 METAL GEAR SOLID GAMES YOU FUCKING NORMIES

Of course there are, but he is not counting every single title, just the ones numbered.

>10/10
>kikespot

Remember when people said to just ignore SJWs and they'll go away?

Well...

Arnold Schwarzenegger already did this and it was a shitty premise back then and its just as shitty now

I thought this was a joke at first. I feel so dead inside lately

wtf does norman reedus being naked have to do with any of that?

Heard this before but it seems to be like looking at clouds and people just see what they want? some see it as Hideo's struggle and others as breaking gender norms by not letting doctors define our gender by our physical appearance saying men cant have children because their men.

>mfw Kojima is showing it's not possible to switch genders

It has nothing to do with fucking gender norms you cuck.

He is using the setting of the game, aswell as norman to show what he feels in a trailer.

What is he supposed to do as a creator of games? Put his feelings in a diary and make it public?

No, he puts it into his creation. This trailer for instance. But in the game his creation has a purpose greater than his own. In this case, it is showing the setting of the game.

I just thought it was supposed to be Kojimas take on lovecraftian horror. Like that cunt that made Bloodbourne. Basically its a faster paced dark souls with a lovecraft twist.

>a fucking ghost babby punched into him by spookies
>melts into fucking oil
>shit loads of dead fish and whales and fucking dolphins or whatever
>challenging gender norms
>not challenging a sane human psyche
You shut your whore mouth, we're finally getting a chance to see an unrestrained look at Kojima's inner workings and you faggots are trying to make it about gay tranny kikeshit. Go count your shekels you jewess cunt and let me enjoy my totally insane writer.

Death standing. Dead fish. Naked men. Having kids. Sounds kinda neat

lel feminists clinging to what ever small thing they imagine can support their worldview

I suppose Alien is also feminist because men "give birth" to aliens

>More like challenging fucking biology
From comments on youtube it seems that its liberating to see men be given the ability to experience pregnancy since modern doctors say men cant have children due to their "gender" which is decided for the person not by the person who may be binary or trans which is offensive they say to dictate terms to them that arent who they are.

Faggots need to watch the trailer. It's going to be some pinko game about the environment. All the dead sealife is connected back to the sea with umbilical cords like the one connecting Reedus and the baby. The baby melts into black (tar lmao), probably oil to push the dead sealife environmental message. Then it goes invisible and crawls around, finally there are 5 floating angel figures in the sky and it ends. It's not what these retards think it is, this is Kojima after all.

Well Alien is about scaring people with a penis monster that rapes you and kills you with a baby so maybe i can see how feminists would like it

>yfw Frieza is feminism and Planet Vegeta is Europe

>Norman Reedus
>Having a baby
>Boring as fuck looking game geared towards women

Top bants konami.

>all we know of the game is what was shown in a three minute music video
>small hints at a plethora of other things shows that what is in the trailer is only a fragment of the real story
>trying to guess what the plot and themes of the game are
smdh you all need to have more faith in kojimbo

>What is he supposed to do as a creator of games? Put his feelings in a diary and make it public?
Well I dont get what any of that has to do with norman reedus being naked. seriously are you saying that norman reedus being naked makes any sense about what you typed explaining the video? it just seems like that theory falls apart when a nude reedus has nothing to do with any of that.

>Kojima
>Konami
Stupid fucking nigger

That's a belly button removal scar. C-Section scars look nothing like that.

Kojima is a fucking hack desu, he can't plan stories out or handle money.
He's just really damn good at cinematography.

As for the setting of the game;

Its most likely an apocalyptical world or at least a world suffering from great natural disasters related to the sea and possibly the earth`s orbit as seen by the hidden equations in his necklace such as Tg=2GM/c^2.which is the schwarzschild radius equation, which measures a gravitational ratius by the gravitation constant, mass of black hole and speed of light. As well as the dirac equation and so on.

We could even assume that he is a scientist of some sort, someone with knowledge of what is happening or someone who lost all knowledge at all.

I already explained that.

He is nude and unprotected because that is how Kojima left Konami.
He lost his creations, his feeling of importance, his protection.
The work of his entire life.

>playing Morrowind recently
>come across a slave labor camp
>oh boy, here we go with the corny moralizing
>game doesn't do that
>some slaves are actually better off with the work while others aren't
>some slaves are abused, but some are treated well and end up staying with their masters after being set free
>you can buy slaves
>you can choose to liberate slaves

Even the mainstream games of old were based.

Why would you want to remove your belly button?
They look cute

The baby is Norman himself. He was grown in a vat. The scar is from the metal umbilical chord.

Why the fuck is Darrell in this game? That's what I wanna know

Kojima is a hack with bad taste in movies, no one honestly cares about the "messages" his games have past MGS2. People just felate him now because of him being fired by Konami, so they look like the bad guys.

He was going to be in the new Silent Hills before that got canned, apparently he, Kojima, and del Torro are bros and like working together.

Why put an actor in a game?
Fucking stupid.
Doesn't he fuck Japanese girls on the side too?
Kojima? More like Kuck

Kojima didn't give any fucks about gender norms.
Reedus didn't give birth. Its not a cesarian scar. Its a cross scar. Its symbolism. The game is called death stranding, and reedus is in a cetacean stranding. It seems to be implying that people are basically willing themselves into death. A common theme in his games.
The baby was just a metaphor for konami taking his projects away in their infancy.

>C-Section scars look nothing like that.
He is a male so his c-section scar would be in a different place than a woman due to how men would give birth. That was already proven in another thread due to the anatomy of a male womb.

>anatomy of a male womb.

Because it is the best way to achieve real animations and facial expressions.

Instead of guess work, someone will actually act out most of the game.

The problem is not that he chose an actor, it is that he is a famous one.

Why not?
He's well known and a pretty good actor.

>Jap girls
Who? Derrel or Kojima?
Kojima only fucks white women

lol what a fag

Japan is being weird again.

>Anita Sarkeesian said games are meant to promote diversity and LGBT rights

What the fuck

>Kojima is a hack with bad taste in movies
Where's your proof that he's a hack? His tastes in movies are fine, that's just your opinion talking.

As for the "messages" he puts in his games, MGS was never about pushing any real agenda other than "Question everything". Besides, it like you're not familiar with any of his other side-projects/games.

Stop making shit political retard, this is why it got deleted on Sup Forums.

It's just artistic choice.

>He is a male so his c-section scar would be in a different place

>the anatomy of a male womb.
wut

the male anatomical equivalent to the uterus is the prostate, which is essentially in the same place as the uterus only smaller and a little farther back.

those aren't real quotes are they

Horse shoe theory, it's real

this is the first time I ever read Norman Reedus is nude because hes a crustacean which allows him to give birth. Any other facts to go with that, sounds believable if true?

He looks so smug

Darelll fucks Gook Girls.
If Kojima so much as touches a White woman....That dirty race traitor!

>He looks so smug
ehhhh maybe thats just his eyes cuz hes asian?

Was Kohima copying those beach scenes from that Hannibal show

Hes standing in the stranding, not part of it.

>People trying to make heads or tails out of a Hideo Kojima game trailer with little to no actual explanation

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

It's The Phantom Pain all over again.

How else do you think she got the job user?

Wait, people think Reedus being nude is SJW shit?

There has been a nude male character in like 3 MGS games.

I'm familiar with ZOE and policenauts, but his quality dipped after MGS3, and DS so far seems like it will go the same route as MGSV with years of overhyped trailers and rumors and ripe speculation and then the game is just 'ok' and nothing special.

>USB powered baby

It's about cyborgs and artificial people you ignorant cunt.

The Sony E3 conference began with Kratos and the entire conference has like 2 female characters shown

Clearly Sony knows what the fuck they are doing

I'd like to know this cute lady. She seems fun.

No.....She looks all crazy now too....

Kratos is literally raising his wife's son though

>mfw the gooks will be the one that will finally ruin vidya with leftist crap
top kek, honorary aryan am i right?

he is
no

>MGSV
>won several game of the year awards

>just 'ok' and nothing special

This game is about japanese killing sea animals.
Fuck you whale fuk u dolfin, then crying cuz no more sushis so babies dying of hungries.

Yeah but it's still a "white" character that has been used as a rallying cry for mysognistic shti before with the the whole "bros before hoes" thing.

Starting the conference with Kratos is like the Star Wars trailer staring out with the black dudes face. Its a big slap in the face to the status quo.

Snatcher had a damn good story. I recommend you check it out.

I'd also liked to disagree. I think that MGS4 was his magnum opus as far as quality is concerned. MGS3 and MGS4 will forever be my favorites because I'm hard/k/ore like that, but story-wise MGS4 brought everything to a close. Kojima was more or less forced to do MGSV because MUH PEAS WALKER. I didn't like MGSV as much as I would have.

And you're right about DS. It'll be nothing special.

Crazy for Kojima's dick
>casting couch

he cut his black robot umbilical cord off