Is he right?

Is he right?

Trump is JUSTing the fuck out of Bobby D.

Besides, what is this fuck doing in New York? I thought he was moving to Canada or Italy.

He'll be fine

I know nothing about his personal life with his wife, so I can't really give you an answer.

Drill the Oil your reward is Toil

>can't even sustain a fucking coffee shop despite being a permanent A-lister
What a loser.

his kids are abominations

Explains this

LITTLE

WHY????

didn't the movie made a ton of cash? expect him to be fucked again.

he angered kek

>Raging Bull

kek

Why are women constantly the cause of every problem in life? Why are they like this?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

fake news

chekd n kekd

SHE AINT MESSIN WIT NO BROKE NIGGA

They will have outlived their usefullness when we perfect some sort of evolutionairy cloning DNA tech + sex robots

>wife
THAT'S A MAN, BABY

compare that hair
You would think his mix kids would come out with wavy/curly hair, but nope, 100% nappy nigga hair
holy shit lmao. why would you do this to yourself

nah black women just have high test

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

I mean, he did get actually wanked off in 1900.

Explain this

Stoke the coal, pay the toll.

The film 1900. There's a scene where him and Gerard Depardiau (that's probably misspelt) get masturbarted (not to finish or anything), then he touched Gerry's dick.

He knew the tolls for burning the coal when he got married. He has no right to get upset.

>marries abomination
>creates an army of mixed mutants
>abomination spends all his money
>mutans have autism

he dug his own grave

I was in Park City during Sundance and while bullshitting with some of the hotel staff to and from ski resorts they said she travels with a seamstress

Also Sam Elliot is a really nice dude

Papa Deniro, why?

He has a white son that looks like a bobby d carbon copy. I guess he didnt have his black chick fetish his whole life

his own fault, should have known what he is getting into, now there is no going back for him

>if you were a REAL MAN you would have made money and kept your dignity at the same time (she is right though but in any case finding your bitch spending your money cute is a bad long-term strategy)

If anything this gives me more respect for him. Only De Niro has the balls to dress up in a pink tutu and masturbate on camera.