CUCKOLDS OF THE LEAF

Your daily reminder from Justin Trucuck has determined that only whites can be racist.

calgaryherald.com/news/crime/indigenous-woman-yells-i-hate-white-people-before-punching-white-woman-but-its-not-a-hate-crime-judge-rules

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/judge-finds-ahenakew-not-guilty-in-2nd-hate-trial-1.802574
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope we eventually nuke Canada. I really do.

Beautiful land, that. Pity.

>Implying usa is any better in that regard

Yes, I am implying that.

thanks trudeau

>White was outside Jaimieson’s pub on 17th Avenue S.W., with a friend when an acquaintance of Crowchief’s approached and asked for, and was given, a cigarette.

>As White and her male friend spoke to that woman, Crowchief approached and, without warning, yelled “I hate white people” and punched her in the face, knocking out a tooth.
>“There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim,”

unbeleafable

Don't worry, once Belarus attains first world living standards you'll get cucked too :^)

>Usa
>First world living standards

DUDE

>Provincial court Judge Harry Van Harten, in a written decision
>Trudeau's fault.

I like making fun of him to, but come on now.

It'll be fun to watch the shitstorm when a lawyer uses this precedent to defend a white.

>“I am not satisfied beyond a reasonable doubt that this offence was, even in part, motivated by racial bias.”

Look at the stats, which ethnicity or background commits most of it? That's right white people, and its past says it too. The judge is right, and you should listen to the judge.

sorry, but hate = power+dislike

the aboriginal woman disliked the white woman, but she doesn't have the institutional power to actually hate her.

hope this helps you distinguish hate crimes from simple cases of dislike in the future.

Thats bullshit. If you commit a crime like assault that's motivated (mens rea) by race, gender, religion whatever then that's a hate crime. Institutionalized hate means nothing

I want off this ride

Meh.

Yeah, hosers gonna hose. They're like this "hey, look at me, I've been here 7 generations!" "Oh yeah, I've been here 13 generations, disregarding my ancestors strolling across the southern border a wee bit"

Nothing new here really.

No, hate is a mental predisposition that produces "rage reactions". As a rage reaction was exhibited here, I'm under the impression that must mean that there indeed was hate.

You must be thinking of "re-sisum", something which conveniently has several dozen definitions.

pls end our suffering

Awesome. We need more stories like this. Out where everyone can see them. On sites that allow comments.

Whole hate crime thing is a bit sketchy anyway. Wouldn't a law against sucker punching random people in general cover stuff like this.

>only whites can be racist

no, no, we do prosecute Natives though. Look at this:

cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/judge-finds-ahenakew-not-guilty-in-2nd-hate-trial-1.802574

Look how happy that prime minister is. Try to recall a time when you were ever that happy.

please nuke us soon, I'm about to snap any moment now

What is with you fucks and wanting to get nuked? Nukes don't fucking grow on trees! Grow the fuck up and open your mind to actually feasible means of decimation!