Serious question to anti-trump supporters

Serious question to anti-trump supporters.

Why are you guys holding out?
You already know Hillary is a crooked snake who is consistently being proven incompetent and deceitful.

And yes, we get it. You're mad because Bernie lost. Your champion of hope has fallen to the already corrupt election and it hurt. What happened was, we allowed ourselves for a few moments to have this notion that things could be differwnt with him before we all snapped back to reality with his crushing defeat. And when the dust cleared, lets face it,we all saw it coming and none of us were surprised.

So why not join the winning side? Do you not realize that Trump is now your best option? Why would you vote against the man who actually has a solid strategy to fix YOUR economy, Prepare YOUR country for the imminent war, and you KNOW we're going to have one whether we start it or not. What with all thats going on in the world.

Why would you not support the man who, although may be a social pariah, STILL has a better chance to make YOUR life more well.... LIVABLE.

You KNOW she's going to run it all to hell so be honest... not just with me, but with yourselves.... why haven't you just said "fuck it". And joined the cause?

You know it's the best decision you've got. Trust me, it's alot funner to just let go of all that anger and just enjoy the comeraderie in the Trump nation. It's alot better to be a winner.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/07/05/questionable-tax-free-payments-to-trump-staffers-give-experts-pause.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Trump's strategy would destroy the economy, as practically every economist has said. He'll lead us directly into a war because he's thin skinned and can't take any insults at all. He's an idiot who's high on his own supply and keeps constantly fucking up, he's embraced idiots and low information voters, and he's just as crooked and awful as she is but in shit like treating his workers like crap and exploiting laws for his businesses.

He's an orange cheetoh idiot and watching him flame and burn over the summer and end up losing in November will be wonderful.

desu its because he's still part of the problem

>as practically every economist has said.
Rich corporations spreading lies because they're afraid to lose their money. Funny how you apply a different standard to Trump than Obama or Bernie. Obama campaigned against NAFTA then turned around ruining more trade and pushing TPP, and you suck his cock because...why? Moron.
> He'll lead us directly into a war because he's thin skinned and can't take any insults at all.
It's called punching back against jews who lie about you. You could learn a thing or two from Trump. Trump isn't the one who wants to shoot down Russian planes in Syria and arm literal terrorists, that's Hillary, btw.

The rest of your post is just stupid drivel that doesn't require a response.

>economist meme
Yeah because these asshats have been doing sooooo well for everyone

The problem is lying media in bed with corporations and Wall Street who use you SJW types as useful idiots.

How does it feel to betray your entire country, sell out to Wall Street, sell out to neo-con warhawks who want to arm more Islamists and send more Americans to die for nothing?

Must feel good right? Since you hate America so much.

Rekt

>tax cuts will destroy the economy
>the president is allowed to declare war
>orange

Why are anti-Trumpers so fucking ignorant, statist, authoritarian, and racist?

>crooked hillary confirmed beyond any doubt to be a corrupted piece of shit
>b-but I think trump is bad too! I hope trump loses

you're an imbecile

Idk man. I was hoping I wrote an inspirational speech, instead I just triggered some sjw faggot. Why am I not surprised?

B-b-but the brexit!

Given the choice between a corrupt politician and an idiot whose only priority is his own image, I think the choice is pretty clear. Who fucking cares if Hilary is corrupt? So we're the last, what, 10 or so? At least she has experience in government. At least she's not s fucking child in a saggy, shitty, sun-baked, spray-tanned body whose first response to criticism is horseshit and 3rd grade name calling. At least Hilary lies and deceives like a fucking adult.

Hillary sucks, but Trump won't fix anything. I wish others here could see that. It's sad to see Sup Forums essentially become the thing it used to hate.
Protip: none of it is real. He is the same as the rest of them, and this will change nothing.
It's not going to get better. Screencap this post, and read it again 4 years from now when things are even worse.

This user is trolling.

I would take a self-aggrandizing conman over a corrupt criminal any day of the week.

Trump is a former Democrat and a serial flip-flopper. Sorry, I don't trust him either.

unfortunately no, there's a growing number of people who actually think like that.

they like the idea that the mainstream media lies about Trump all day and when Trump responds its "ohhhh look at the meanie thin-skinned Trump! We baited him into defending himself again! how childish!" then they go back to snickering and coming up with more outlandish lies and more denials of the obvious truth (wall street shilling on trade, illegal immigrant crime, supporting ISIS terrorists, etc.)

We are seriously fucked.

TRUMP IS AN INCOMPETENT RACIST LIAR, HILKARY DUPPORTS GOOD CAUSES AROUND THE WORLD LIKE HELPING UKRAINE FIGHT THE SO CALLED REBELS. TRUMP IS A PHONY FAG

I supported him for 11 months and now we're seeing just how badly he's fucking up. His statements are always painfully general and never answer the actual questions. Makes me wish Ted got nominated instead; at least he's intelligent.

He may not be a Hillary plant but he's effectively doing the same thing he would if he was a plant: ensuring a Hillary presidency.

I hope you like refugees then because they'll be coming your way once Hillary gets it. Ukraine has plenty of room for them.

fuck off kike

Ukrainebro:

I promise, if Hillary is elected, your country will be reduced to radioactive ruins filled with russian tanks.

You don't want that, right?

RAPEfugees

There's just a lot of uncertainty about Donald Trump. He wins with me, among other things, for his contemptuous disdain for the irrelevant. I try to look through the campaign rhetoric, amusing as it can be, and look at what's inside the person. I am much more confident that Trump wants to do what's right, and the ability to that is in the man. If Comey's whitewash today doesn't convince you what corrupt and disreputable people the Clintons are and that they should never, ever hold the reins of power no matter what, little else will.

>At least Hilary lies and deceives like a fucking adult.

This is bait and you are a fucking faggot, but why would Trump's image being a priority be a bad thing? It will just make him that much more invested in the job. If he cares about his image then he has everything to lose because his legacy and his family's name will mean jack shit if he actually managed to screw up his job (he won't)

Trump let Jews inseminate his daughter.

You don't think someone who did business in NEW YORK real estate and tv isn't connected with Jews?

>being corrupt is better than being a narcissist

Because I don't support directly targeting the families of terrorists, expanding torture, "opening up the libel laws" i.e. destroying freedom of the press, building a giant wall, or really any of terrorist don's proposals except maybe for his railing against shitty trade deals--nevermind the fact that he has directly profited from said deals.

I understand some of Sup Forums is okay with these things, I'm not expecting to convince anyone here, but these are some points of contention that people who can think beyond "but he raciss" often have. Maybe he didn't mean the crazy shit he said(what if we applied this oft-mentioned point to Hillary?), but voting for him would still be me endorsing said crazy shit regardless.

I'm also concerned about his strong ties to the Clintons.

Not voting for Hillary either of course, unless the vote is who should be in a jail cell. I'll be voting Jill Stein but I also respect Gary Johnson voters and Bernie write-ins.

This. You really need to think this through. Russia backs off Ukraine if it's in their interest to do so. That's their decision, but which candidate do you think will work to convince Russia that resolving Ukraine peacefully is in everyone's best interest, and which one will recklessly provoke an adversary they obviously grossly underestimate?

whatever dude, as long as you have the wit to not vote to not check that box next to Clinton in November, you're good in my book

Trumps a double agent silly user. His daughter converted, what a perfect ploy.

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

;;

>Why are you guys holding out?
>You already know Hillary is a crooked snake who is consistently being proven incompetent and deceitful.

funny cuss this just came out today.

cnbc.com/2016/07/05/questionable-tax-free-payments-to-trump-staffers-give-experts-pause.html

your boy is been funneling campaign donations left and right in to the millions. spending large sums on his own business, paying himself a salary with campaign donations and if that wasn't enough the guy who claims is not beholden to foreign nations and special interest is spamming foreign nations (which is illegal) and special interest for campaign money.

trump is a farce, not even himself expects to win and i am pretty sure that even himself is surprised how stupid the GOP constituent is.

>trumplets on suicide watch
I can't wait for the election. I'm going to shit post whoever lost so hard senpai.

literally anyone including Chris Christie would've beaten Clinton in a landslide, now trump fags are literally begging for support.