IT

FOR

FREE

>perro caca will die in your lifetime without you finding out
this is a sad feeling

EXCELLENT post my american friend.

correct, have a nice day

Your hotpockets are ready honey

You mean he does it without any kind of monetary compensation? Even in my country we pay people to clean up shit from the streets.
Why would anyone do that?

why does he do it?

>

el americANO señores

IMAGINE being the janitor in this thread and having to be all like "damn, perro caca, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your clenched posture and horrific smelling monster shit. I would totally pay for this view, both my janny and the autism money." when all he really wants to do is stuff another 16 hot pockets in his fat fucking face. Like seriously imagine having to be the janitor and not only sit in front of that PC while pero caca does his nasty business in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the texture of that colossal turd, and just sit there, thread after thread, hour after hour, while he perfected that shit. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking stench but his smug attitude as everyone on set tells him he's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, PERRO CACA LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch the OP get such an insane amount of (yous) you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been earning nothing but a healthy diet of hot pockets and gatorade and later live in your mother’s basement your ENTIRE LIFE like an incest child from a sex dungeon in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the shit that's falling out of his gaping asshole as he winks at you, poking fun at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to not get paid to sit there and revel in his "based (for that is what people call him)" fecal matters, the turd he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the next OP opens another thread, and you know you could ban every single person in this board before chink moot could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking janitor. You're not going to lose your precious income over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>opened thread delighted to find out which lovely Latin American flag will adorn the OP
>it’s an American flag

you mad janny