Mexico

>Mexico
You guys are still living in the Dark Ages or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, and when they shit, they wipe their ass and throw the toilet paper on the ground because the plumbing sucks in their countries. They don't know you can just flush it down the drain.

Meh..

Still too much of them.

we grow accustomed to violence, pretty sad to be quite honest

>Mexican
>Asking if Mexicans live in the dark ages

You tell me

Dude, you're fucking stupid.
Oh wait, you're american.

It's called swag breh

The pipes are too small and old to handle toilet paper. I worked at a convention center and one day they had to put a sign in Spanish to tell them not to throw paper in the trash can.

It was a jehovah convention or some stupid shit, these fucking beans don't want to integrate or learn english.

>Mexicans
>live in murder infested hellhole
>escape and run to America, get on welfare, have 20 kids
>YO ESSE MEXICO ES NUMERO UNO
>*waves mexico flag*
>FUCK AMERICA ESSE

you have to go back

It appears the "victims" were involved with drug crimes, what did you expect?

>criminals killing criminals

Could be worse paisan, they could be foreigners killing locals on behalf of globalists

It's a meme, you dip

>tfw want to do my time with the army and move to Mexico to work for the cartels

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm coming, PU70S.

BUILD WALL SPIC

Shut up and get back to the wall Pedro, we need an extra 20 feet in length by 6:00 am

Even the dark ages weren't THIS dark

Wew continue to be lowIQ parasitic niggers and have big pappi America do the work for you.

>mfw my teacher said Mexico would become a powerful nation on par with the UK, China, or America

Top fucking kek

Just like India desu

>Superpower by 2020

I love Amerishit butthurt
feels fucking good

this

It's mostly criminals killing other criminals. I lived in Mexico for 2 years and never saw any of these beheading or extreme violent crimes.

I love Mexican stupidity even more, now back to the wall

beheadings are a thing of the past, circa 07-08 when the ex president felipe calderon declared a war on the cartels.

but still
>be italy
>get invaded by minorities
lmoao

They just want to bring their non-racist POC vibrant diverse multicultural honest culture to us depraved whites.

Nothing to worry about. Diversity is good.

>tfw Americunts think mexicans are dumb
>tfw American colleges begged me to study in the US
>tfw Americunts ain´t shit.

..xico

>beheadings are a thing of the past
I wish.

>beheadings are a thing of the past

Fatalities in 2015: 8,122 (twice the number of fatalities in the Donbass War)
Fatalities in 2016: 2,538+ [53]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts

corpses of men are still being dumped in front of pubs and bars every week, the media simply stopped reporting it

Aren't the cartels targeting civilians now? I watched a documentary about how los templaros are extorting rural communities. It fucking pissed me off when the government wanted to shut down the civilian defense force because Muh banned guns . Your country is such a fucking corrupt lawless shithole.

>mfw refugees from middle east treated well
>mfw I see this shit and mexicans still cant get a break

just another day in mexico

You can lie to another anons of another countries but not me. In mexico anyone could end like this people just for nothing, even if you never mess whit a cartel. if you had the bad luck to be in the wrong place you could finish like that poor bastards

Yes it is, but so is yours.

Hillary alone probably has a higher kill score than el chapo.

It depends on the cartel.
Los Zetas, CJNG and Los Templarios are fucking terrorists.

The cartels and the government are pretty much the same. Our government is a joke, our democracy is a joke, we have no real oposition for the existing partys.

Mexico was never great, Mexico never had an identity.

Mexico is a shitty and corrupt "Federal" Republic.
The people have no real voice on anything.
Honestly the only thing that could help would be a coup and a dictatorship.

Unless you are cartel related or act like a retard going to shit tier clubs and walking around alone at night you have little to fear.

Statistics show that the vast mayority of the killings are between cartels and pretty much all the colorful ones are to send a message and intimidate the rival cartels.

Don't you dare to say there are "good cartels"

Com on this country is pure shit, everyone here knows the situation its pretty fucked up but you keep lying yourself

keep liying yorself user, good luck

Why did you guys drop your little eagle dude DDD: WTF I hate Mexico now

There are ''less evil'' cartels, yes.

Have it your way m8.

Play it smart and live your life, no point in lying to yourself.

Maybe. But at least it isn't so fucking blatant. In Mexico gang arrested gang members are often set free. The government is against the rights of the people. The cartels who terrorize innocents are armed to the teeth, yet the average bean can't even buy a gun to protect himself because of your countrys bullshit ban.
The only thing thing that could fix mexico is a purge a la pinochet.

Still better than Brazil.

You really must have a mental problem if you say something like that

You are right when you say that the colourful ones are just to send a message to other cartels, but have you seen how they recruit people? they just stop on a corner and take any young men who looks on age to hold a gun. This is mostly true on very rural and poor areas.

I really hope you aren't this stupid

>muh impovrished farmers
>chapo dindu muffin

Sadly, I agree.

Height*

You tried.

What a stupid way to think, the point is not which country is worst, the point is that this country its shitty even if its better than brazil, como on

thats alot of heads you got there.

It's their inner conquistador blood fused with stone age Aztec blood.

Or you could just stop buying their shit and arming them.

I'm 100% serious m'dude, :(((

You dont get it bitch, my poitn is if its a cartel, its fucking evil. Its to stupid to say that some cartels are better than others

Geez, ok lad, let's have it your way then:

Mexico is a fucking, murderous shithole.

Happy?

UUUU

I will never understand why would the spinards decide to breed with the natives instead of getting rid of them like the english did.

No but its the truth

this is the one that gets me.

did you decapitate them then drive over their head with a fucking truck? god fucking damn

>getting involved in drug traffic and other criminal activities
This happens to you only if you mess with thw cartels, just stay out of it and youre safe

Keep liying your self bitch

Son pls behave

spaniars are not smart

Fuck you dad you're a commie now

Someone took the time to skin them like animals

This, no matter what the user with a bad case of rural English education says

You are the worst dad, aren't ya?

Degenerates will never give up their vices. Only authoritarian rule can put people in line. Do you think Hitler would approve of drug addicts on the street? Fuck no.
Personally i think addicts and the homeless should be rounded up and sent to labor camps

Skinned

Degenerates don't have the billions necessary to maintain such an operation.

It's your CIA doing all this shit.

How did Chile turn out so good?

I'm on Your side faggot. The reason why people sympathize with chapo is because he is seen as a "robin hood" in poor communities. Its total bullshit. People who glorify narco culture need to be tortures and decapitated

Anglo men who came across the Atlantic were prudish religious zealots.

Spanish men who came were trained in the crucible of reconquista and had Latin lust in their loins.

I think a part of it was that there was a great mass of women who came across the Atlantic too for the British and French colonies in North America, while most Spanish and Portuguese women stayed back in their home nation. That likely had a great impact on future genetic makeup for the nations because not only weren't the natives killed off like in anglo-held lands but there wasn't a large non-native population that would expand, settle, and grow.

dont take this idiot seriously... hes either a woman, or knows someone who was a gud bopi dindu nufii that got rekt.

As long as you arent one of these things:

millionare, politician, drug dealer, drug addict

You will never have any problems with cartels.

Fuck off, you must learn spanish faggot

We are what? Commies are the third party here, but anyways they arent commies, just the same leftist we always had here.

There is more people dying in México every day than in the entire Europe. You guys are utterly shit.

Helicopter rides for commies

I must say I admire the ritualistic viciousness in the Native American disposition. The injuns used to scalp their victims, and the cartels put faces on soccer balls.

There is a warlike brutality to it.

Thanks dad

It's called savagery. Cartels are the modern Native Americans from the westerns

fuck spanish, my mom speaks it and made a point of never teaching me so id integrate better

sounds like faggot jibberish desu

You are doing the work very well ameridumb. You are the ones who trained the cartel leaders, also you are our best consumer of drugs in the word. The half of that vicitms are your part of the work.
Good job murrica

Like a dad that abandon his family

>knocks up foreign bitch
>abandons her
>turns into a sjw commie faggot

Americas dad is so much better.

>coming from a place with a gimped mexican flag

this.

If that's swag then your dead faggot!

Tranquilo Hugo Chavez.

>tfw i want to be american, but they want us behind a wall like the savages we are

America says that his dad can beat your ass

I wish UK were my dad....

Do you think the trump wall would be of any help?

>Calls america shit
>over half his family fled here to escape the unyielding poverty and cartel violence
I don't get you people. You love seeing americans mad, then come here, then fuck up, then claim we oppressed you, then get beheaded.

He's right though. Your leaders are a bunch of cucks that are easily bought-out by the cartels.
Anyone with gang ties in Mexico needs to gassed. Sadly, this will never happen because >muh human rights

>50,000 homcides/year
>mfw Brazil is more dangerous than fucking Iraq or Afghanistan