Man who looks Muslim but 'isnt surley' throws pork meat at a mosque

i cant help but shake the a feeling about the guy in the picture

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/349547-rotten-pork-mosque-london/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Imam, what are you doing there?

He looks like a guy with a beard. Especially in this era of fashionable beards, it is silly to assume that this man is a Muslim.

Maybe he's an ex muslim.

i dont understand, its not harram to touch pork, throw it away then wash your hands. these people are children

btw thats vandalism

He doesn't look very fashionable to me

How do you know he looks like a Muslim. It looks like to me it's just another right wing person whos trying to incite hate within the community. After Brexit, its no wonder why you see huge portion of hate crime go up. Pathetic how racism is still alive in this day in age.

relevant news britbong.

now go and cheer for #remain. you need new syrians, we got too many down here.

they learned from the best apparently

Looks like your run of the mill homeless schitzo

He probably is though

Most "hate crimes" are hoaxes

Throwing pork at a building is not vandalism.

muh [Current year]

Ever notice that with all of these post Brexit "hate crimes" there's no picture of the alleged assailants, no video in this age of smart phones.... basically no fucking proof?

Yeah BBC, Sky news and all and sundry are fabricating all of this.

Racism is norm in the non-western world you fucking faggot. Maybe you should do some calculation to find out how many people that is, but since Canada surely already uses common core, maybe you should ask someone from outside.

Common Core is US

That's a turban, and Muslims don't usually wear turbans, so this indicates this man is most likely a Sikh.

Were you guys too retarded to come up with this theory?

Seems like it.

I see why muslims hate jews now.

They are upset that jews are better at falseflagging.

rt.com/uk/349547-rotten-pork-mosque-london/

its a hat theres a vid linked with the news article

I just assume that Canada automatically implements every faggotry it can see.

What religion is this man?

obviously he's not going to wear his regular clothes, which can identify him. he's going to get a nondescript, throwaway outfit from the Goodwill or something.

Clearly he worships Huitzilopochtli.

crucify that man, how dare he mentally upset brown people

Indian Sikh

>there's no picture of the alleged assailants, no video in this age of smart phones....

This always fucking gets me. I have read a ton of articles about people complaining about how other people watched them get fucked over, and just filmed it. But then we get all this other shit that supposedly goes down, and there's not a single fucking photo or video of it at all. Like the Orlando Terrorist attack. I know people get scared, and start running... But not a single fucking photo? Not even a darkened screen with sound only? Nothing at all. It's a discrepancy I can't ignore. And I don't know why people are so willing to eat it up. I remember Columbine, I lived in that city, the kids were actually evacuated to my younger sister's school. Back then there were not a lot of phones, and the ones that were around had shit for cameras. But we still saw video, we still saw photos of the actual happening. That's not to say I'm looking for gore or anything, edit the fuck out of it for all I care. But I can't ignore the fact that 99.9% of people are carrying an HD camera in their pocket, or in their hand at all times. Yet somehow all these happenings happen, and no one films it at all. It makes zero sense. It's like they're not even fucking trying.

Incorrect, this man is a Muslim

yeah it is,it very clearly is. Destruction of property and all that.

if kids can be arrested for TPing and throwing eggs than this is very clearly vandalism. Maybe even a hate crime considering its specifically pork and a mosque

This is all such bullshit I can't believe they expect us to buy it

reformed burger

>Hey Imam, whatcha doing?.png

This is the London hipster looks.

Yap, the divided two forked beard style looks like either Sikh or some sort of Neo-N, he may be wearing the wool cap to hide the turban under.