#AltonSterling Shooting Thread - COPS IDENTIFIED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo
youtube.com/watch?v=PVz4HzmMdGY
theepochtimes.com/n3/2108084-no-sam-hyde-isnt-the-officer-involved-in-alton-sterling-death-hes-not-a-mass-shooter-either/
youtube.com/watch?v=-MqaLrbxrlY
twitter.com/JoseArielCuevas/status/615262110977646593
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking brutal tonight Sup Forums.

FIRST

Apparently this guy tried blaming it on Sam Hyde to cover his tracks.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Git gud scrub.

So what happened?

This guy needs to be stopped

Silly indian, you're supposed to poo on the street not shoot innocent black guys!

Is this guy white?

Post that he's a member of #NAMBLA...national association for murdering black lives activists

>Josh Sharia
When will the liberals accept that Muslims also hate Blacks? baka

well that's targic

Or Sam Hyde tried blaming it on this guy to cover his tracks

Here is a sign you guys can shop

Wtf i hate Trump now

Josh shahryar here. I am putting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.

>Report us to the mods

You will not get away with this you murderer.

no
but he's okay.

please be real

You've been reported to the FBI, murder. Justice will be served.

So did you pull the trigger?

Kek has other plans for you my son. You lurked, you tweeted, but Kek didn't listen when you pleaded.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=jBZPCDqymyo

scared little guy

ohfuck i think it's real

Wait the sign behind him is calling for an end to stoning in Islam. He is actually a moderate Muslim.

god damn Sup Forums is on point tonight
i love you glorious motherfuckers

witness statement youtube.com/watch?v=PVz4HzmMdGY

THE REPORTERS ARE HERE
QUICK EVERYBODY REDPILL THEM

They're talking about us again.

theepochtimes.com/n3/2108084-no-sam-hyde-isnt-the-officer-involved-in-alton-sterling-death-hes-not-a-mass-shooter-either/

Convicted sex offender. Aggravated battery. Domestic abuse battery. 5 years for possession of marijuana with intent and carrying an illegal weapon.

He. Din. Du. Nuffin. He wuz a gud boi.

Oddly enough this is the C.D. he was peddling.
youtube.com/watch?v=-MqaLrbxrlY

The funniest part is all of these people telling the media they let their kids be around him and they didn't consider him a threat.

Neat flag

Why the fuck are they always selling cigs or CDs or whatever on the side of the road Sup Forums? Is this some nigger culture thing I haven't heard of?

Underrated

It is, I grew up in long beach and selling DVDs and CD-Rs is common on the Metro train

Honestly, seeing this one. This is just plain wrong. I agreed that Zimmerman was in the right, that Darren Wilson was in the right.

But with regards to this one, this is more Eric Garner than Mike Brown. This one is just wrong on the cop's part. But I still can't wait to see the nigger chimp out tomorrow.

Its called hustling nigga keep up. Its how niggas always got a current year coupe parked in front and you drive your dads car to work

Just hold still

Oh fuck yo. Fuck off. This isn't plebbit where mass censor happens. Get off my board, reee, etc.

Not everyone who you don't like is an alt-righter you fucking retard.
I know you're going to read this too

hello newcomers, my name is Chad Warden and I'm a white supremacist and my ideology is nazism, I'm pleased to meet you and hope I'm included in your article about us. it will be splendid. :)

>directly linking to Sup Forums threads

What is this fag's problem? what does he hope to solve?

These fucking morons trying to portray this as us covering up the identities of the actual police officers.

Where did the "selling CDs" thing come from? Is there any other source other than facebook and twitter that he was selling CDs instead of the crime he was being confronted about and the reason the police were called; pointing his gun at people.

"Hyde issued a statement to Forbes last month, saying “My wife’s boyfriend (open relationship) heard it from the news first and so he and my wife’s son were both scared silly for a few days before everything was explained. I also got a call from my rabbi frantically trying to talk me out of doing anything more violent until finally I managed to explain to him that it was a hoax.”"

Dude is literally a cuck.

It's okey. They see this when they click on the link.
Unless Sup Forums finally has hotlinks.

not getting the fucking joke

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

COP IS IDENITIFIED AS SAM HYDE

What a piece of shit, spread this.

He can't keep getting away with this!

top kuk

You're a retard.

that's just what the cop who shot Alton Sterling WOULD say you murdering cocksucker

God fucking DAMNIT. I don't know how much more of this race shit I can handle. Why did this have to happen.

You should probably ask Ben Shapiro for advice in dealing with us.

kekekekekekekekekekekekekeke

I am the moderator. I hope you go to prison you coon killer!

>Miranda Cosgrove attempted to testify in court last year on the grounds of sexual assault. Hollywood executives Jayson Thiessen Daniel Ingram and Dan Schnider convinced her not to.

>Nickelodeon, Disney, CNN AND PBS network are famous for its string of child abuse cases

>Victoria Justice was forced to perform sexual favors on Disney Exec Rick Ross in order to get a part on -the suite life of zac and cody

>Anana Grande's parents received death threats from Hasbro network after they found out what their daughter was forced to do

Larry Rudolph and Billy Ray Cyrus have a very close relationship. look into it. Also. look into the property that KCAL9 news station owns. 'all'' the property. Finally....theres a lot of desert east of L A

>Israel got Gaddafi killed and created isis, wonder why theres no isis attacks in israel. maybe they created them.

hope you enjoy the redpills local lurker.
maybe one day you will learn that israel controls everyone in american politics.

Racist fucking prick. Just wait until BLM gets their hands on this POS. Executing an unarmed young black boy...

Moderate muslims are the ones who believe in stoning. They make up the vast majority.
Radical muslims are the ones who want to bring islam into the 21st century. They are the 1%.

>This one is just wrong on the cop's part
How?
>they try and arrest him
>he resists
>they tase him
>he resists
>they tackle him
>he resists
>they figure out he has a gun
>he resists
>they tell him to stop moving towards the gun, with a gun pointed at his head
>he keeps moving towards the gun
How the fuck is that the cops fault?

Yes. Its known as 'they(re) hustle' and they sell weed, bootleg movies, cd's, etc to keep from 'struggling'. Whatever that means.

This. I've been approached by police while waiting outside my work in this white ass city at 3:50am an didn't get shot. Just gotta keep it right and not chimp out.

if any online journalists read this i would like to state that im a level 67 neo nazi and i would definitely eat ellen page's ass if given the opportunity

Show feminine penis with timestamp.

If enough people say the same thing enough times it becomes fact.

I'm sick of people conceding the point "okay, blacks, this one seems unjustified" just because enough people scream about it. It's like with Eric Garner, a freak case where a morbidly obese, 40-something year old, smoker had an asthma and heart attack after being roughly arrested and paramedics failed to respond quickly enough. It's fucking ridiculous to get upset about this shit and say it's anything but it is.

Watch the video. I can't see this as unjustified unless the guy did not have a gun.

Regardless, more evidence needs to come out to develop a proper opinion of the incident and until then we get to sit back and watch a bunch of chimps burn down their own town.

They hand it to you wont take it back and then demand ten dollars.

LEAVE AMERICA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

twitter.com/JoseArielCuevas/status/615262110977646593

Kek

The guy was struggling with police while he had a gun in his fucking waist.
Fuck him, I'm glad he's dead.
Just another useless criminal piece of shit GUD BOI

bump

give me better things to write

The killer has been found

This guy looks Iranian, prob next Homo Mateen.

Josh shahryar here. I am putting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.

What a psycho. Ever since UCLA I knew poo in loos were crazy.

>Non-white cop
Guess this isn't going on the news then. Shame. Was hoping for a chimpout.

Islam lives matter the most

Fill me in Sup Forums I'm out of the loop. Are the nogs right this time? Or is this just another case of the dindu nuffins?

AHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY TWEETED THE LINK! What a hopeless dumbass.

I remember that thread and the subsequent pedowood threads. Pols golden years

>if its brown flush it down... oh wait

suck my cock faggot