Sup Forums's Nigger Obsession

I don't get it, guys.

What's the ongoing fascination with niggers? I just don't get it. And I've been lurking the Chans since 2007.

I mean honestly...I couldn't care less about niggers.

I came up in a mixed race school district. There were lots of cool black kids, but we also had our fair share of niggers. I've gotten jumped by them, been in fights with them, and even fought alongside them in a few fights.

I dated a few black girls in my time. There was nothing at all unusual or special about them as women. They have their peculiarities just like white, Asian, and Latina women. In my view, pussy is pussy.

I now live in 70/30 in favor of whites not far from the inner city. I deal with niggers almost every day on my morning commute across town. I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice. But I don't care because in either case the didn't get more than maybe $60 or so dollars and I had to cancel my credit cards and get a new driver's license. Other than that, meh.

I don't get the obsessive hatred you all have for niggers. Maybe you're all just joking or something and I'm not smart enough to understand the joke.

Someone please explain to me because I just don't get it. I've never come right out and asked before.

*bump*

This is why I lurk. There never seems to be any real constructive discussion to be had here.

*bump*

Wow. I guess. Thanks guys.

>people are observers of their environment
>frequent nigger behavioral patterns are observed across various environments
>niggers being niggers surprises no one and what is predictable becomes common knowledge
>no indication of observer's bias as statistics heavily reinforce common knowledge
>generalizations of niggers are strong inductive arguments.

Niggers are a major reason I don't vacation much in America.

I don't care about nogs. It is what it is, broken families caught in a vicious cycle.

I judge each man by his actions, if he acts like a degenerate low life piece of shit well...

Okay, I understand statistics. I've even been jumped by gangs of niggers.

I don't go around obsessively hating them, though.

How are FBI crime statistics--true and real as they might be--in any way shape or form supposed to change my attitude towards a given segment of the populace?

Sorry...but I still don't get it user.

I'm pretty much the same way.

>I've even been jumped by gangs of niggers.
>I don't go around obsessively hating them, though.

Then you're a cuck congratulations.

you obviously aren't from here. never return.

but we also had our fair share of niggers. I've gotten jumped by them, been in fights with them,

This.

>niggers have done bad things but that's ok because they're just niggers guys!

It's not fucking normal to be robbed, you retard. That's not supposed to be a day to day thing.

You're also assuming that Sup Forums fucking obsesses over hating niggers. Of course it's all we fucking talk about here, but that's because that's literally the purpose of this place.

You don't fucking assume /o/ is obsessed with cars and all they think about is fucking cars just because they talk about them there, do you?

We don't spend every waking hour hating niggers and jews, we just come here to talk about that.

Good Goy

>I don't hate black people I hate niggers

When will this meme die?

>I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice. But I don't care because in either case the didn't get more than maybe $60 or so dollars and I had to cancel my credit cards and get a new driver's license. Other than that, meh.

Some people have pride..clearly you don't.

/thread

>I've been threatened, heckled, and robbed at knifepoint twice.
>I don't get the obsessive hatred you all have for niggers.

Some men are beyond help.

> my dad was almost killed by a white guy, he tried to rob my dad's truck.
Should I go around hating everyone?

Your argument is the same as the feminist belief that because some men rape women therefore hating all men is perfectly logical