After today, how can anyone say they are #StillWithHillary? Is it only the biggest and most well paid shills?

After today, how can anyone say they are #StillWithHillary? Is it only the biggest and most well paid shills?

Other urls found in this thread:

democraticunderground.com/1251740958
memepoliceman.com/fake-benghazi-picture/
diariodeleon.es/noticias/internacional/argentina-tuvo-democracia-centro-aprender-torturar_117834.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf? i hate rape, torture, cattle prods and burning now!

>obama and hillar will save me!

>raped

so buttsex isn't gay if it's with infidels?

fucking hell muslims are dumb.

Wait, he had access to a phone while being raped, tortured and cattle prodded?

It's not gay if its in a 3-way

that the best you got?

Your picture is a photoshop

the story about our dead ambassador has been so effectively hidden by the media that when Trump mentions it in the first debate, all hell will break loose.

People don't know he was sodomized
people don't know he was tortured
people don't know he begged for help

she gonna be literally truth raped

>after Hillary was exonerated from wrong doings, why would you vote for her?

Your logic is all fucked up kid

The wording of the picture is weird

>people don't know about stuff that didn't happen

Why the fuck haven't Obongo and Hillary been arrested for Benghazi yet?

I'm with Herr

>exonerated
>FBI literally comes out and says "yeah she did all these illegal things but she's above the law"
wow

Fuck off Colgate

Didn't you see the FBI press conference earlier? It's because they're Obama and Hillary, not one of us! That's your answer.

because Benghazi is just a rightwing conspiracy theory :^^^^^^^^^)

Story? I never heard of this, and I need more reasons to hate Killary

>Trump mentions some made up MUHH BENGHAZIII rightwing talking points
>Hillary litterly exonerated for this kind of shit 100 times already

Yeah, good luck with that Trumpkin. This will be 2012 all over again. Living in your bubble won't help you in the general.

The whole government would collapse from the cascading revelations of corruption in every position.

How accurate is this photo? It looks like a stock image of someone getting fucked up.

If it is accurate and true I'll fucking drop a few dollars on printing off thousands of these in business card form and dropping them off at any location that will accept them. Being able to hand this to someone and they have no reply except shock would be worth the cost.

That's not actually a photo of Ambasssdor Stevens

It's from SERE training, it's not even real torture. Stevens died of asphyxiation as he hid in a safe room in the burning compound

As you can see in this photo he was found by a mob of Libyans who came to the burning compound. Unlike the Ansar Sharia attackers, these Libyans lived in the neighborhood and we're trying to rescue injured people. In this photo, he is either dead or about to be. They brought him to a hospital, where he died (if he want already dead)

>exonerated
Not in the minds of the public

OP is a dumb motherfucker.
Because the photo in OP's lame meme is not Ambassador Stevens.
That photo appeared on the web years before the Benghazi deaths.
It's from Argentina's "Dirty War" in the 80's.

OP, you're a gullible, willfully-ignorant chucklefuck.

Cool story Peru. Please give a [citation] of the FBI saying anything like that.

In the minds of the American public, evolution is a leftist conspiracy.

Is what why she is leading in the polls?

Thank you

Doesn't have to be accurate. It's propaganda. As long as it changes minds

It's unclear when exactly he died. It's most likely that he died fairly quickly when he was overcome with smoke in a safe room in the compound. Some of the Libyans who picked him up and took him to the hospital claimed they thought he was still alive and was attempting to breathe but they weren't medics and there is no actual evidence of that

They didn't show the rape in 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi

man. this stuff makes me sad. that our "leaders," the people who should have our best interests at heart, who should pain themselves to advance the American cause, who should drain themselves to make sure U.S. citizens sleep safely at night, would not only actively and with aforethought betray and abandon American citizens, but deny any affiliation or responsibility for their status.
what are you going to do about it

Welp, that's it, I'm staying in the #will4hill camp now

>Doesn't have to be accurate. It's propaganda. As long as it changes minds

It doesn't "change minds".
It's just more jerk-off material for the right-wing echo chamber.
Have fun in there guys, and keep wondering why you lose elections.

It won't change minds though. The right has been crying wolf about Clinton for so long, most people don't give a fuck anymore. They realize it's just Republican bullshit.

Propaganda doesn't have to be false information.

I'd rather use something else then use false information to sway minds.

That is the way of the despicable enemy the Left.

So this is a genuine photo of a most likely dead man being carried off?

How's Reddit tonight?

@79917639
We know your mind is already made up. Hillary shill bucks will do that.

Conservatives spend $7 million investigating 4 deaths in Benghazi.
>"Iraq War? Thousands of US personnel dead and 1000's more crippled for life?"
>"Oh, these things happen. No need to investigate why or hold anyone accountable."

You fake-patriots can all go fuck yourselves.
As if you give two shits about a dead ambassador.

Yes, the OP image isn't Stevens, and neither are its claims. Apparently it's from Argentina.

democraticunderground.com/1251740958

This is an actual photo.

Who would rape that old man? I have a hard time believing a man got raped, much less an old man.

>losing an argument
>SHOUT REDDITTTTT!

Delete your account

Yes this photo
is genuine, it is Ambassador Stevens, from that night, either dead or about to die of the smoke inhalation he suffered in the safe room

This photo sparked rumors that he had been captured and tortured or dragged through the streets like happened in Mogadishu in 1991. There was understandable confusion because no one knew what happened, there was just this photo and a few others circulating. Actually they were taken by a local Libyan who was part of the mob that had entered the compound, but they were actually seeing if people needed help, and they took him to the hospital. All of this is confirmed by the official report, Libyan eyewitness accounts, and accounts of the American survivors (including the ones who hate Hillary for sending them to do a shady mission with no protection)

I'm not the one supporting someone who sucks Wall Street cock for a living.

I should add to this and point out that although the crowd of locals did take the probably dead ambassador to the hospital, this is Libya we're talking about so they also stated stealing shit from the building. Not trying to white knight for Libyans, just discussing what actually happened

>Hillary has a track record of dishonesty and deception
>EMAILS LMAO RETHUGLICANS BTFO

all you second amendment fags, this is your time to shine, if this isn't tyranny I don't know what is.

>MUHH Wall Street

You mean where Trump literally has an office? The Trump Building on 40 Wall street? The one next to the stock exchange? You think he is just there for the fucking food?

Yeah, the rich old money NYC socialite with the office on wall-street .... so has your best interests at heart. He totally doesn't represent Wallstreet. He is just like you, right Trumpkin?

>some made up shit = tyranny

KEK

more lies from the Shitheads™ of /pol
memepoliceman.com/fake-benghazi-picture/
>The real smoking gun seems to be this page, which is from 2004, a full 8 years before Benghazi. It’s a foreign website, so the translation is shown below if you don’t speak Spanish. In this case, the photo is used in a story about Argentina military torture training.

diariodeleon.es/noticias/internacional/argentina-tuvo-democracia-centro-aprender-torturar_117834.html

is that a fucking manchester united shirt?

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now." - James B. Comey, FBI Director

Related video that I really recommend listening to when you get the chance:
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

;'

I'm not saying anyone should assassinate anyone ever because that's horrible.

I am however saying it is suprising that one of you guntoting burgerkin haven't atleast attempted such.

so who has the video or pics to his torture?

Is that fucking Adam Sandler in the top of the picture?

Wasn't it the job of the marines stationed at the embassy to save him? That is their fucking job. wtf.

Yap, the man on the photo with the cellphone on his mouth was praised for his heroics pulling the barely contious ambassador out of the burning building and carrying him to the hospital.

it's not wrong to lie in the will to power of politics, user

if you had to say the sky was green to become leader of russia, and if you didnt stalin would become the leader of russia, you're saying that maintaining the verbal affirmation that the sky is blue is more important than saving millions of russians

conservatives are such fucking idiots when it comes to this

and really their only reason for being idiots is always doing the opposite of what the left does

the left is successful in the will to power

good one, I am now #MentallyHill

They DED

Rigged

Oh so you're saying he doesn't has to be bribed to get rich, nice to know.

>that scream

thats not cro-magnon, you retard. he has a growth hormone disorder.

why obongo is supporting hilary?

Hillary dindu nuffin. She was telling the truth the whole time, it was a ruse by the alt right nazi neo con rebuplictards.

Because that cunt is going to cauterize his legacy into history by perpetuating Obamacare and going Fourth Reich on gun control.

You slimes will pay for this.

read the transcript of the FBI director's statement you degenerate.

Why they fuck are they chanting allah hu akbar as they are dragging his corpse out in the video then?

>improperly using email
That's a weird way of saying "set up her own super secret private email server and transferred classified information onto it". That's a bit beyond improper.

None of them really believed in fundamental islam until israel took their land and we bombed their countries for them.

We pretty much forced them to go back to being jihadists.

>muh tu quoque
It's fucking hilarious what a shit candidate Hillary is and therefore the equally shit arguments her defenders have to come up with, I sure hope you're getting paid for this you've earned it.

yes. yes it is.

it's almost scary how many warzone/combat/aftermath pics they turn up in. mostly in the shitholes of Africa from what I've seen.

Thanking Allah for the miracle that this man survived and were able to be pulled out of the blazing building (see CNN interview for rescuers videotaping it)

Is this really a question? You should know the power of mass media brainwashing. Islam. for example, is running rampant all over the world and murdering thousand of people every month, yet people dare not speak ill of it, and liberals still defend it.

You know how to get accurate information. The average amerifat doesnt.

Because she did nothing wrong.

He died from smoke inhalation. He had no other injuries.

What's the point of calling Hillary a liar when you lie right back?

bump