>>79917291

No replies, typical.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqDcblM3o80
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had a gun on him and they told him to stop resisting. There's really nothing to have to defend.

He's black he deserves to die

Quit spamming your fat, ugly face here, Sam.

Jesus Christ you're disgusting to look at.

Report said he had a gun on him and resisted arrest.

White or black, he would have been shot regardless of his skin color in that situation. So put it back in the deck, and go fuck yourself OP.

Holy shit you stupid nigger use sage for bait threads

Did you fucking faggots even watch the video? He was lying there totally restrained and the officer sat there for like 4 seconds with his gun to that man's head before pulling the trigger.

His gun never left his pocket.

What happened is the cop found(felt) the gun in his pocket and they decided to execute him for it.

That's illegal, by the way. I know there's lots of dense fucks out there so now that that's out of the way.

They both had him well subdued, one officer on both sides dog piled on him holding his arms.

And then they executed him.

It was murder. Not that anything of value was lost.

>His gun never left his pocket

and how do you know that?

video is too bad to know that. and the policeman on the left didn't shoot first, that's for sure.

Holy fuck the article for it says it. The witnesses saw the police take the gun out of his pocket after they murdered him.

Thing that sucks about these events is that everyone picks a side, and then just fucking camps that side, no matter what evidence.

Trayvon deserved to die, and so did that "gentle giant" from Ferguson, but in a lot of these cases, including this new one, the cops just execute a defenseless nigger because they could. People are shit. I stop following the nigger cases, because no one will listen to reason about any of them.

Also worth mentioning, the reason he had the gun in the first place was because a friend of his was recently mugged.

Why did he resist arrest? Why did he not comply with orders?

you can shoot a gun from your pocket

Not the question, the question is why they executed him while he was totally restrained. Stop dodging it.

holy fuck the article for it says it. the main witness is a friend that knew him for 6 years.

the police has a tape, they will sort things out and then we know what happend. innocent until proven guilty.
that's how the system works. don't be a fucking libtard.

Tell me. Can you see his arms in that video?

holy fuck you don't mean it right? you have to be trolling. look at his criminal record. i mean cmon. go back on reddit if you believe that shit.

Yeah, they aren't moving.

I did watch it. And from what I can surmise is that the cop felt his life was in danger and was justified in using lethal force.

You weren't there to personally witness it, nor do you have the training to react to a situation like that. Not to mention, you can't see the angle involving the lower half of his body and what he was doing with his hands. To me (especially from the angle provided) it looked unclear if the officer had him fully restrained and it's possible the suspect tried to reach for his weapon.

>What happened is the cop found(felt) the gun in his pocket and they decided to execute him for it.

Or the suspect could have reached for it. It's speculative from the angle of the filming.

>That's illegal, by the way.

Yes, tell me more about the process and application of law, armchair lawyer. Have you ever pulled patrol duty in an impoverished neighborhood? It's not a picnic.

>The witnesses saw the police take the gun out of his pocket after they murdered him.

Witnesses say a lot of things. After a full investigation into the matter, I'm sure there will be light shed on the details. In my opinion, the officer was more than likely justified. While there are abuses of power within the ranks of the police fraternity; it happens a lot less than you might think.

If it makes you feel any better. The family will more than likely get a pay out, even if the officers are found innocent. Anything done under the perceived injustice motivated by apparent racism always seems to have financial repercussions for the local PD and government.

He's a nigger and he deserves it and I'm not a racist.

Go fuck yourself cunt.

Verily the deceased was a melanin-enriched fellow; his guilt was therefore apparent and his demise justified forthwith

Judging from his criminal history, he has a ego-related problem.

The idea of someone else having power over him is unthinkable. Being in a position of vulnerability is not really an option in their minds.

These kinds of behavior is often related to childhood trauma. Of course niggers gonna nig, could easily just be that.

glad he's dead, those cops should get the medal of freedom

Yawn. Blacks murder en masse boo fuckijg hoo some scumbag gets wiped.

I hate this faggot country and very leftist and nigger who's ruined it's integrity

>implying that I care what happens to niggers that really dindu nuffins (I don't).

americans deserve to be jew sheeple after all

That cop had a moment of clarity, an epiphany. He knew what he must do for the good of civilization and was overcome with a sense of divine justice.

Can't say that I blame him.

Thank you for this post, guarantee that dumbass liberal OP wont respond.

If there's bullet holes coming out from his pants I'll gladly concede the officers were justified.

I'm not libtard cunt. But I'm also not a mindless drone like you.

From what evidence I've seen he's guilty. where am I going about demanding their execution? Fuck off faggot.

I am aware of his criminal record. This is from the witnesses and people who knew him's mouth. I doubt they're all telling the same lie.

>It happens a lot more than you might think

Fixed that for you.

You don't hear 90% of police abuses because they're covered up so well or the victims of it lack the resources to pursue or simply want it to end.

Or they don't have the ability to speak out afterwards.

Dude was on the ground not moving. I hope the shooter goes to jail for murder.

>911 call was he was brandishing a gun
>he refused to cooperate by bringing his other arm/hand out from under him to be cuffed
>resisted arrest while having a gun
>his arrest record is bigger than his rap record

Yeah nah. BLM can fuck themselves. Nothing like hiding Hillary's scandals and negative face time in the news like paying off the BLM group to start their shit and get media focus.

Why is it so fucking hard for niggers to follow directions?
Do what the officer says and if mistreated take the shit up with the judge.

>You don't hear 90% of police abuses because they're covered up so well or the victims of it lack the resources to pursue or simply want it to end.
>Or they don't have the ability to speak out afterwards.
Source?

>You don't hear 90% of police abuses because they're covered up so well or the victims of it lack the resources to pursue or simply want it to end.
>the evidence exists to prove I'm right but it's just destroyed in a mass conspiracy because black people never lie

>If there's bullet holes coming out from his pants I'll gladly concede the officers were justified.
>you have to be shot at before defending yourself

>This is from the witnesses and people who knew him's mouth
>He a gud boy, bout ta go to college n turn his life around

>lying

>both of the police officers body cams "fell off" during the arrest

haha what the fuck. How are they not fixed on their bodies well enough? They're police officers, obviously they're going to be rolling around. Makes everything seem so much more suspicious.

That said, he's a sex offender and a violent criminal so I don't give a shit that he's dead.

Was it that guy who actually shot? Do we know where the gentle giant was shot?

>But I'm also not a mindless drone like you.
said the guy that sides with a known criminal just because his friend said he's a dindu.

you can't see shit in this video. that's why i wonder how you can side with a someone that resisted arrest.
i trust in the system. i trust that the police is there to protect the innocent. that's what you should do aswell.

innocent until proven guilty. nothing is proven yet so stop being a mindless drone.

and when did i say that you demanded their execution?
don't act like a libtard if you don't want to be called one.

Doing god's work, hope the cop gets a raise

He was shot in the chest and back, NOT in the head.

The execution myth exists because of black people on twitter.

Tell me how your crime rates and police integrity are working out for you?

Take your tin-foil hat, crumple it up, and throw it in the trash. Most policemen don't wake up in the morning and wish to execute the first suspect they see doing something wrong. Most of them are people like you and me who just want to clock in, pull their 9-5, and get the fuck home without incident (and in the end of it all collect a nice pension). I've been in the police force for a long, long time, and abuse of power is not that common among officers. As a matter of fact, I'm surprised that it's not higher with the way suspects/perps sometimes treat beat cops. Since you more than likely don't have any experience in the matter. It's safe to assume that you don't know what you're talking about. Internal Affairs is surprisingly effective at catching and prosecuting cowboys (slang for crooked cops). But you don't hear about them in the news either.

I know the cop who did it. He has a reputation around here for being that 'little cop with a point to prove.'

His name is Josh Shahryar.

Any lawyer here?

It seems like the black guy was held down by 2 officers, and one officer pull out his gun, and shoot the black guy's head.

But I can see that black guy was resisting a little bit, so that justify the officer's action?

This is straight up police brutality. Agreed

Videos pretty unclear but why was the dumbass resisting so much...

I'm a lawyer. This is an open and shut case of police brutality and they SHOULD BE prosecuted and found guilty of 1st degree murder.

At the moment we only know that one of the officer's name is Josh Shahryar

lol stupid nigger

>Shahryar
>white

I honestly do not give a fuck

People can't comprehend that sometimes black people do dumb shit and get shot because of it.
However sometimes the cops are being trigger happy thugs and murder innocents.
You aren't allowed to think that Eric Garner was murdered but Trayvon deserved to die.
But these are the same people who press the straight D or straight R button in the voting booth so what do you expect?

He was being restrained and posed no real threat to the police officers. They could have done other things beside shoot him

>I am aware of his criminal record. This is from the witnesses and people who knew him's mouth. I doubt they're all telling the same lie.
You fucking retard

It really doesn't matter in the big picture. In a country this size sure there's always going to be a black person killed unjustly by a cop.

But the big picture is that cops do shitty stuff to people of all different types not just blacks, why is it only the bad stuff done to blacks only magnified by the media?

My answer? I'm starting to believe Alex Jones when he says this is all done deliberately by Soros and the Globalists to start a race war so they can be the white knight to impose martial law and "save" the country. Remember people will accept tyranny if the status quo is bad enough.

Felon in possession of a firearm

Can you please link the multi-angle HD drone footage that you saw to come to that conclusion?

Gonna be breaking this one out a lot until this shit dies down.

Josh shahryar here. I am putting you racists on notice, you will not use this tragic event as your scapegoat to get your sick kicks. I am reporting each and every one of you to the moderators of this site and i am making everyone fully aware of you so stop it.

Checks out, A good shooting.

One more dead nigger and only about 40 million to go? At this rate we'll never get rid of the infestation.

>If there's bullet holes coming out from his pants I'll gladly concede the officers were justified.

... Now you're just being fucking retarded, the cops don't have to let you shoot first.
Simple logic flow:
do you have a weapon?
are you resisting arrest?
have I fired enough rounds to kill you?
pop,pop,pop, watching niggers drop then going on paid vacation (the reward for shooting a wild dindu)

Note that the fact that you get paid and rewarded for shooting a nigger isn't really relevant until it gets to Sup Forums, the cop gets paid and a vacation for popping wiggers too but we don't celebrate that as much. Also, race doesn't come into it until post shooting analysis by media, IA, and internet legal experts on an Indonesian police procedures forum.

I'm a Supreme Court justice and this was a good kill.

he wasn't totally restrained, his right hand was free and he was reaching for his gun, unless you can prove otherwise? didn't think so

don't fight the cops like a stupid nigger, and don't fuck children. Glad he's dead

He is a child molester doe.

They should be put down like dogs

das' raycis

Cops need to respond differently to black people due to cultural differences, just like you talk differently to fresh over the border mexicans because they don't speak english yet.

We need a BLM police force. Give them a list of black people to arrest safely. When they can't get the people on the list without shooting anyone, we can fire and prosecute them all and go back to business as usual, but with proof we tried to shut them up.

Woah bro you are so deep and like in touch with your inner humanity brooooo woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh please bro i like need some more insight broooooo

I'm an assassin, I've got a pillow with your name on it, filthy conservative scum.

His partner's name has just been released, the one who pulled the trigger.

His name is Sam Hyde. Let's make sure the world knows!

he's a nigger he deserves to die

like woah bro he was a month younger than me and even though i had a 3 year stint of being homeless, i had 1 arrest for stealing a 5 pack of gum at age 12. i still dont have any other arrests, own my house, cars, married for 15, 401k, life insurance policies, 9 grand in the bank. Its not a fuckload or stuff, but its what i did for myself. im not white or black

what are their excuses?

Because y'all whitey CRACKA judges r corrupt af n wuld neva fuc a real nigga justice

>posts a supremacist serial killer
>complains about racism

>police officers are all angels
>t. police officer
Yeah what an unbiased source there.

Oh no, a armed pedo drug peddler got what was coming to him ;_;

How is going to rape and murder all those problematic nazis now?
;_;

Dufuq is carnal knowledge of a juvenile?

He was resisting arrest and he was reaching for his illegal gun

>Dafuq is carnal knowledge of a juvenile
It's legal jargon for kiddy fiddler

he had an illegal firearm and had a rapsheet a mile long

what, would you rather have had the cops just let him continue on and use that gun to kill someone else at a later time?

Resisted arrest.
Nothing of value was lost and the shooting was justified.

How does that boot taste you fucking coward.

>Be nigger
>bellcurve.png
>Make album
>shitsfire.png
>go to convenience store for good deals on small quantities
>sell album outside store, holla at shorties
>muhdik.gif
>show sheboons new piece
>they call cops
>dindunuffin.jpg
>cops arrive
>resist arrest
>get slammed to the ground
>reach for piece
>MFW

It doesn't matter what the reason for him having a gun, he was a convicted felon on parole. He threatened someone with his illegal gun and for some reason waited for the cops to show up, and when he realized he was about to go back to prison he comitted suicide by cop

youtube.com/watch?v=nqDcblM3o80

Time for a new song!

>urban youths shut down the gas station in protest

Fucking gas station! No business fo u 2nite! Ransack dat place mane

I didn't say they were ALL angles, you Vegemite slurping, emu killing bastard. The officer who trained me in the mid 90's got fired for taking ghouls (blacks) to the back of the police station and spraying them with the hose because they stank up the cells. And his other friend got canned for taking bribes from known drug dealers. Other than that I've maybe seen 4-5 other officers get the boot for unscrupulous activities in my 20+ years on the force.

How does it feel to ignore key facts and testimony from professionals - in order to form your own delusional reality for no subsequent purpose whatsoever; you fucking idiot?

What's next? You going to try to paint me as some gun-grabber, come to take away your 2nd amendment, and silence your 1st? Only paranoid idiots seem to think that the police are singlehandedly attempting to erode and nullify the constitution. When in fact 95% of them are just trying to keep the damned peace.

he's a nigger he deserves to die

this

why are american niggers so fucking dumb?

whenever a brazilian nigger gets pulled by the cops or stopped in the street they surrender immediately, comply with everything they say and even talk politely "sorry sir"

>be black

>get gunned down by police

>Media and people bring up your past

>Sup Forums posters cry "niggerniggernigger"

What a time to be alive

It's bizarre.

For a people that never shut the fuck up about having "The Talk" with their teenage sons about how racist white cops will find any excuse to blow them away, you'd think they'd decide the best course of action when confronted by a cop is to act in a calm and polite fashion - and not chimp out

>He had a criminal history two decades long
>Had gone to jail previously for illegal firearm possession
>That morning he threatened the caller with his firearm
>Caller told police the guy had a gun
>Police ask to speak to him, and for him to turn out his pockets just so they can confirm he doesn't have a gun
>They don't even pull out their weapons at this point.. probably because they know they'd be accused of racism and their being filmed

>He keeps fidgiting with his pockets until they tackle him to the ground and they still can't get both his hands down, they even tell him to stop when they pull out their guns but he kept reaching for his

He knew he was going to be going to jail for decades on another illegal firearm charge... so he took a stupid risk and died for it

fatherless jungle youths crave the paternal cuddling of police, they act out in anger towards the father and seek the attention and touch

It was an accident.

>be black
>up and coming music producer
>being an entrepreneur you go out and sell your music direct
>hanging outside your best friend's convenience store
>cops come to convenience store to buy cigarettes, food and beverages when they're supposed to be working
>harass man just trying to make a living
>start calling you offensive names
>you tries to leave
>police taze you for fun
>you beg them to stop
>woman starts recording
>drunken officer charges you and tackles you to the ground
>you try to put your hands behind your back but they won't let you
>they shoot you dead
>plant a gun on you
>create a fake rap sheet to sully your good name
>people on Sup Forums mock your murder