Just watched this again. Pure kinography

Just watched this again. Pure kinography.

Why does Sup Forums hate it again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoLkabPK3YU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't hate it. It's my favorite from Nolan. great soundtrack

>popular movie
>reeeeeee reeeeeee fucking pleb shit! I only like movies that other dont even know

I LIked it but Nolan films always seem really bloated.

Ex: did it have to be a dream inside a dream inside a dream? Also the dreamscapes were fairly uninspired

I liked dark knight but did batman have to go to Japan (Vancouver Canada) or whatever the hell that part was about? The film is long enough already

it was a great first date pop corn romp

I hate my wife

If they went into my dream they'd be no match to my God like android warriors. They'd get locked up with my sex slaves.

Because it's popular, but it isn't actually that hated here.

I think it's Nolans second best after The Prestige.

IF YOU DIDN'T SEE INCEPTION IN IMAX WITH 12,000 WATTS OF SUBWOOFERS YOU MISSED IT FOREVER

>YFW THE TRAIN SCENE

AWSHIEEEEET NIGGA

Best Nolan, my only problem is the lack of subtlety and hefty exposition in some bits, but it's made up for by great visuals and a fantastic soundtrack.

watched it on my phone and it was good

I didn't get it

nolan, given his autism, is unable to depict emotions on screen. all his characters feel theyre made of carboard: uninteresting, uncompelling, very forgettable.

the wachowskys should have directed this. it was their kind of flick.

afraid of calling them the "wachowsky sisters"? you cis piece of SHIT.

It's visually unappealing but fun nevertheless

I like it, but the dreamscapes are really disappointing.

Because Sup Forums is full of faggots

How can you say Nolan cant depict emotions on screen? Momento and Interstellar were both very emotional.

I wanted to like this movie and it was dogshit. I thought Leo was almost the worst actor in Hollywood when I saw this, and Titanic is one of my favorite flicks.

i thought it was ponderous and vapid and basically agree with this guy

This. Interstellar is one of the most tear inducing kinos ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=MoLkabPK3YU

phoneception

Still the best theater experience I've ever had.

90% exposition

It's like nolan explaining this idea he has in his head instead of just fucking tell the story.

>dreamscapes were fairly uninspired

The whole point was that the mark should not be aware of him being inside a dream so the thieves could retrieve/plant the info.

If there suddenly appeared a giant dinosaur shooting lasers, he would know he was in a dream and fucking dismiss it. "Hey stupid morons of the trust board, this talking iguana told me to break up the company so fuck off"

lucid dream inducing merci twingo movie

>tfw when dark scene and you catch the reflection of yourself on the phone.

Hello again, capslock IMAXfag. It's been a long time since I've seen you.

Paprika is better

>not watching it under your blanket during the day
lol

>forgiving a movie with that ending

>interstellar
I love being 11