This is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen

This is the most beautiful movie I have ever seen.

So whats it called faggot?

Larry Winston, the cable guy

hello rebbit

I bet it was.

Nostalghia (Hitchcock, 1965)

big barry

Its Barry Lyndon I think

It certainly was pretty.

But goddamit it was so frustrating watching that guy be a piece of shit to people all the time.

>being this pleb

epic

Doctor Strange Origins Reloaded 2

occasional reminder to everyone: watch this kino

It's Marry Winson if i'm not mistaken.

This fucking guy.

I didn't get the point or the lesson of the movie, that fortune corrupts?

maybe im just stupid and need to watch it again

Barry Lyndon.
Disregard the Reddit answers.

>184min
lmao who has time for that?

He did right by young bullingdon in the end though.

Larry O'Neal

It's worth it. Hard to say anything could have been cut without ruining the story.

It's about being red pilled.

Barry was a beta faggot who was too chickenshit to feel up his cousin's titties. Then he realized she (and by extension, all women) are dumb harlots and immediately stopped giving a fuck about her and everyone else. Then he realized people and his own country were shit and started to focus on taking care of himself.

In the end, his undoing was one act of kindness for his wife's son.

theres duels, war scenes, card scenes, seduction scenes, lawyer scenes, its really a great movie for guys to watch

As someone who almost had a relationship with his cousin i can understand the predicament of the protagonist heh

>he watches kino for the ""lesson""

such a blatant matted painting

It's about the perils of skating through life looking for corners to cut on the way to success. Throughout the film Barry tells himself multiple times that he will not live impoverished and he will do whatever he can to be taken seriously in polite society, and yet at no point does he ever save his wealth or conduct himself with any manners that would be expected in high society. He was a textbook example of the "rake" figure that was common in 19th Century literature; a spendthrift man who cheats on his wife and falls into drink and ends up throwing away all his wealth through his own poor decisions.

I'd agree. He wants to be respected, but he refuses to be respectable in his behavior. He just adopts all the window dressing of "respectability"

Actually kinda fits. Redpill types feel victimized and ground down by society, make a decision to take what the think they deserve, and turn into useless raging assholes just like Barry.

Watch the film. It's not.

You really are dumb.

It's inspired by and shot to look like a painting but is not.

>not kissing your bros on the lips to show your respect and admiration for them
Come on now.

If you're in the mood for something similar I recommend The Duellists

>watch movie on acid
>so overwhelmed by the beauty of every single frame I burst into treats

bravo kubrick

That's just the acid mate. I had the same experience watching short circuit 2. Try watching it straight, it's still beautiful.