Why are Hispanics so intressted in Europe?

Why are Hispanics, such as Mexicans, Chileans, Argentinians and Brazilians so obsessed with Europe? Be it on image boards or twitter. You seem to care more about Europe than actual Europeans. You follow German election more closely than a German would and so forth. Why is this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonization_of_Valdivia,_Osorno_and_Llanquihue
vgsgermansig.org/presentations/2015 01 08 - German Colonization of South America - Margaret
aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeracorrespondent/2013/11/colony-chile-dark-past-uncovered-2013114105429774517.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're well rounded global citizens

They've historically seen Europe as a place of "high culture", their leaders have for centuries tried to import culture from Europe.

No im not.
>Meanwhile in 1400's indians were comfy
>come euros and ruined all

I don't really know about that. But Brazilians won't be happy to see you calling them "hispanics".
Also, that term is pretty stupid, in my opinion. It only makes some sort of sense inside the American bubble.
Why are you so americanized, Erik?

>tried
?

yeah so comfy sacrificing people and murdering each other?

I can't talk for chileans and argies (autism), but for the rest it's simple:

The poorer the country the more educated the english speaking third worlder is. Is that simple, educated people care more about international shit than less educated people, regardless of class, your average english speaking colombian or brazillian will care more about international politics than the rest of their country.
Mexicans don't really care that much about europe as far as i has seen tho.

Why do you can't talk about your country but he rest you think you know it? Autism

Because they wish to be white , but in reality they are a bunch of niggerish mongrels trying to find one ancestor that links them to europe so they can try to claim full ancestry from europe

Not everyone
I am a proud mutt

It is because we are white but not as white as we would like to be due to European conquests of the colored people in America. Including South America. So even though some of the hardcore stormfags on here hate us they don't seem to understand that we have a link to whiteness that we just cannot get over. It is our DNA to stormfags.

Because it hurts to see how cucked you are now.

who are the britboos of Latin America?

I see now. The poorer (relatively to other Europeans) they are, the higher regards they hold of themselves.

Look. For people in the Hispanoamérican sphere (people that not necessarily speak anything but spanish) that you encounter in You tube and sites of the sort, don't really care about anything in Europe outside of Spain (and just to a certain extend).

chile

No one

Chile

Most people here are descended from Europeans, especially Spaniards in our case, so they feel a strong bond with the "Motherland". I know a lot of folks who could reclaim their Euro passport just by ancestry alone

>shitlean intellectuals being smug and ignorant as usual

Not us. We only care about Mediterranean Iberian culture

Which Latin American shithole is the worst?

Nobody is interesed in NIGGERope, stupid piece of shit.

Yeah, you make up shit and then make a thread about it to convince yourself that it's true, but it is not.
Stupid asshole.

captcha: DAISY ASSWILLER

Hmmm

fascinating

My ancestors :)

LOS

ESTADOS

UNIDOS

FREE PACHAMAMA TUPAC AMARU II DID NOTHING WRONG AMERINDIAN EMPIRE NAO!

lol butthurt nobody gives a fuck about your garbage continent smaller than a backyard.
drink cyanide

With Mexico, Chile, Argentina and Brazil, they don't seem to talk about europe a lot. unless they are just memeing "hurrr wh*te" posts. They normally talk about their own politics.

Now Panama, all those posters from panama they seem to constantly insult other latamers, and kiss every single euro ass.

No one ??
Really ???
What in your self centered bubble lead you to believe that ?
Chile BELONGS, IT'S PROPERTY OF BRITAIN.
sad but true.

Sacrifices happened a few times year.
Meanwhile conquistadors slaughtered thousands of women and children indiscriminately for no reason.

nice, i see now. Dont tell anybody.

UNI2

How can one person be so much aweona

I would say its paraguay, uruguay or central america completely, but interms of the opening angle of their thigh towards USA and UK, i must say CHILE and the ultimate shithole, colombia.

omg, i want to play !

>sud amerindians give two shits about our election

What? There are like two (counting myself) Panamanons in this board. I am actually surprised anyone noted our presence.
I am not sure about the other, but I just dislike some Colombian posters. Costa Rica, Chile and Uruguay are actually my favorite countries. So. . yeah.

I just wish Spaniards pieces of shit would have left us alone, we were doing pretty well until they arrived with diseases, rape, genocide, death, wicked morals and theft.
Amerindians should have been left isolated so we could advance our ancient societies, now it's all gone, and to completely mock us the Spaniard has spawned a self loathed creature, trapped between two worlds, the mestizo. Who hates being part Amerindian, yet kisses Euro ass at any given chance They have no pride and they corrupt our culture.

you are a sad little man and you have my pity

>I just dislike some Colombian posters

the truth hurts you.

C'mon, how old are you ? 13 ?
Stop that pathetic argument.

>someone proud of his ancestors and culture should be pitied on

alright I guess?

We are not. We are more with the United States.

But Latin American countries have European roots, a language coming from Europe. It would be unnatural for most to be interested in a country that does not even have the same language characters

But the Brazilian news reports only say that the extreme right grows in Europe

> Disliking Colombia but liking Costa Rica
How can you be so dense?

This. Fuck sp*in

Not now, 0n.

LOS (% of black people in LOS is way higher than ANY other American country)
You're right!
You're right!

I just CAN'T understand EUROPE, they claim to accept refugees to increase MULTICULTURALISM but they ALL THEIR REFUGEES COMES FROM THE SAME PLACE (then it is not multi-cultural)

Many of us have double/triple citizenship (triple in my cause, bra/2eu citizenships)

might want to leave Sup Forums guy

t. 1/134th Italian disapora

Calmate

>You have to like me
Pathetic

>Paraguay
>Uruguay
>the worst
sos marrón la puta que lo pario chileno boludo

Wrong, maybe you're talking about Brazil alone, but the rest of South America, take for example Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Argentina and many others, have visible AMERINDIAN roots, ethnic, cultural, cuisine and even linguistic (Amerindian languages are very much alive in these places, and even the accents we have are product of Amerindian manner of speak; say quechua, aymara, quom, guarani, and so on)

we claim to do it to make up for the population loss we have because of a low birth rate

Alert BRIT IS MAD
Alert BRIT IS MAD

-Calm down now, please Mohammad.
-I heard someone call you from the mosque!
-Don't take the backpack yet
-It's not time yet Mohammad
-Don't, don't f*cking do it Mohammad
-Mohammad no, BAD Mohammad, BAD!
-Gonna say you have been a naughty boy
-Your birthday party theme will be "Taharrush"

> I like Uruguay but dislike Argentina
> I like New Zealand but dislike Australia
> I like Chile but dislike Peru

I said I dilike some Colombian posters. I like Colombia and have some Colombian friend (how live here, btw).
You can say that Ticos are basically the same. And you do have similar accents. But any Panamanian can easily distinguish a Costarrican from a Colombian. Also, Costa Rica has historically a close relation with Panama, while Colombia has a very deteriorated one with us.

you want a banana? oo oo ah ah

Simple.
A mix of admiration, fear and envy.
that explains the fascination and desire for revenge with our eternal masters.

I'm totally calm mom.

We aren't you just happen to visit webpages, or twitter accounts about international stuff, so it's natural to come across people curious about world affairs. Furthermore you probably come across a lot of questions about Europe because you're from Europe, and never see the ones interested on, say, the Middle East, or Japan, etc.
Lastly, a bunch of people have distant relatives from there, so it's natural for some people to want to see what's going on.
I can say with full certainty none of my relatives know what the fuck the AfD is, and might just have an idea about who the presidents of some European countries are

>racist, eurocentric OP BTFO again by the FACTS

I am laughing

Boludo just ocasionally, have some respect.
And learn why you so proud peolple exist.

Looks like the Refugee GENES are already working.

HAHAHA

OP CAN'T USE BRAIN FOR SH1T

If by refugees you mean 90% of the country, the yeah sure, working.

>Costa Rica has historically a close relation with Panama
oh yeah, that history where you a part of us? (you basically still are culturally a part of us)

This is 100% true, we don't care about Yurop, we only look up to americans (as everyone should)

> don't care about Europe.

No way !
I thought south americans monkeys will die without their weekly dose of football from the leagues.

Did Germany ever have colonies in South America? Or only Nazi refugees?

Both, i'm surprised you asked.

>The State of the Isthmus was a former independent republic that encompassed the isthmus of Panama; was constituted 18 of November of 1840, separating of the Republic of New Granada.

>(...) Independence was not recognized by New Granada, although it was recognized internationally by Costa Rica.

What where and when

>German colonies in SA
refresh my memory pls

Really ?
Southern Chile, since the 19th century. And brasil too.

proofs?

Cool.
Any hard feelings towards us teutonic oppressors?

If you had a choice to exterminate one Latin American shithole, which one would you exterminate?

No one cares about Europe lad

Americans couldnt even point out Greece on the map

Bolivia

immigration waves don't count as colonies broski
there's Villa General Belgrano here with 90% of their population being fully of German descent, hosts an oktoberfest every year and used to have newspapers in German.
Doesn't mean Argentina was a German colony

Why do you all seem to only care about us when making these broad and stupid assumptions about us?
We are not obssesed with Europe, we only want to know about the world, unlike you, who seem oblivious to things happening outside your own continent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_colonization_of_Valdivia,_Osorno_and_Llanquihue

vgsgermansig.org/presentations/2015 01 08 - German Colonization of South America - Margaret
%20Sgritta.pdf

aljazeera.com/programmes/aljazeeracorrespondent/2013/11/colony-chile-dark-past-uncovered-2013114105429774517.html

And a lot more.
Do your homework, i'm not here to teach.

LOS

A song was once played-

NOBODY CARESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

The end.

God you losers are sad.

B-BUT

They're not Arabs. We all fucking hate you.

None.
I know perfectly where we came from and why and how.

It's not the case with Chile, my dear trasandino friend.
They're went sent here asked for the republic to precisly colonize territory.

I still think that a colony should be a region backed by the laws, armies, politicians, and state of its parent country tho

You belong to europe too, young lad.

I don't know if you could have been that close culturally if you were separated by the Darien gap. I've heard that the news of the break up of Gran Colombia reached Panama much later than Ecuador or Venezuela, and that's one of the reason it didn't separate as well.
Costa Rica, on the other hand, is right next to Panama. It makes sense they are closer to them.

Funnily enough, Costa Rica is actually closer to Colombia than to Panama itself culture and looks wise, excluding western Panama, which is also very similar to Colombia.

Dude, we'd have you for a ground-roast turkey and a great garlic mashed potato. We just fucking hate Arabs after 911. Yes, we've met them. Select a lot of bacon and fuck you. If you're against those fuckers, you're our friend.

don't you EVER give me a (you) again you dumb wh*tey

I understand, in modern times you gain territory and exterminate mapuches in a more subtle way.
And by the way, one of the reasons for the german colonization of chile is that my Argentinian brothers didn't dare to reclaim that southern territory to themselves.
I know, the Chilean elites... they have always been so cheap.

Nigga please.

I'm Jewish and I'll hate Muslims as much as I please. I don't eat the bacon. Damned if I would harm people for doing it.

Cunt.

You have not been with many panamanians then, their culture and everything they are is the exact same as us, it also surprises me

> Still hate arabs for 911

The eternal brainwashed fuck.

south america is just a tropical europe, on drugs

That will be Punta del Este