Armond has done it again

>99%

How will they recover from this?

Armond is a shining star in a sea of darkness

I've been hearing it's actually pretty good and even really intentionally funny.

Between Moonlight, Dear White People and Get Out, it seems like they're finally learning how to make black-centric movies without being overly heavy handed towards white people.

But I haven't seen any of those movies so I could be totally wrong.

>they're finally learning how to make black-centric movies without being overly heavy handed towards white people.

it's literally "get whitey" the movie. everything any character says has to do with the color of their skin. it's garbage

All nigger movies reference the evil/dumb white man in one way or another. Show me one that doesn't; come on I'll wait over at /gif/ and return in 10 mins.

Can't help but give you a reply

Also if you're sincere please return to Reddit

>All nigger movies reference the evil/dumb white man in one way or another
Moonlight doesn't

Armond White is a zionist and israel supporter btw

Moonlight literally has nothing to do with White people

>without being overly heavy handed towards white people.

Ironically, all my opinions behind that post come from posts on Sup Forums. I guess this place really is Reddit.

>Armond White is a zionist and israel supporter btw
what's wrong with that? I'll support Israel any day over shitty Palestine.

jews over muslimes everyday, cuck

Leftists, SJWs and BLM supporters must be crying tears of rage right now.

It's all the same semitic trash, stupid goy.

If armond says it's bad, that means it's good

literally no

you don't understand how rottentomatoes scores work

At least supporting Israel has the benefit of having a place where Jews self-deport out of other nations instead of staying as parasites. It's the same as supporting abortion because it kills nigger babies.

i thought they had banned Armond's reviews from RT?

what made them change their mind?

How does he keep getting away with it bros?

affirmative action

I'm gonna get ironically lynched for saying so but I actually loved Get Out. It's a damn good first feature and a great horror comedy.

However, I probably liked it in spite of the racial themes. Hell, half the reason I loved it was the fact that niggers were screaming at the screen (EXACTLY like Peele intended) and I was screaming right along with them. I'm buying into the stereotype and enjoying it more because of it.

If I recall, it was when he was writing more freelance/blog reviews. Now that he's a part of an official publication, National Review, they have to include him I believe.

t. someone who didn't watch the movie

>I have many jewish friends that support obama, and I say why?

Meh as usual Amond White is a massive contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian. His reviews are never insightful nor they help you gain an apreciation for filmaking.

>RESPECT: Peace, Justice, Equality
yep all that for palestinians but not the israelis.

Is this movie really scary? I'm a major pussy.

>The year 20XX
>[Movie] is the greatest film made of all time with AAA production on every level. Financial and critical success. A film even Sup Forums unanimously praises. World peace is achieved because of the film. Israel and Palestine settle their differences
>Armond gives it a negative review days later, discussing nothing about the film itself and just going into another political/social the barely related to the film itself
>Sup Forums flips and calls [Movie] shit

ARMOND

THE MADMAN

I've always been confused by the palestine/israel thing.

I hate Jews because they control the world but I hate Muslims because they rape the world.

I would probably support jews because at least they make you laugh.

>The dumb white man
that would be you

The trick is figuring out that you *don't* have to support anyone

>BMWF on the poster
Now I know not to watch it

so it's offical then, the white race is fucking done for

thank god i'm iranian