She's a Scientologist. Literally brain-washed

She's a Scientologist. Literally brain-washed.

Thoughts?

id still pound it

I just want to see her tits.

It's okay because she's cute

What is the best photo to exammie the mammies?

Most scientologists just do it for their career. Honestly, if you're an aspiring actor and you're not a jew, you should become a scientologist if only for the career opportunities. If you look into it, they have deep pockets in hollywood

Leah Remini was a half Jewish Scientologist. Double Whammy

I'd pray to Xasthur or Xanadu or whatever he's called to get a piece of that tbhwym8

she has fat tits, I don't care about her personal life.

Clearly you don't know much about Scientology if you think anyone would join it for their acting career. Besides, Alanna has been one since she was a kid.

Clearly you don't, dumb nigger

This desu. Look at Beck. He's a Jewish Scientologist and he won Grammy for AOTY couple of years back as probably the least likely nominee to do so. I've also heard he tried to leave once and got some people killed by accident by doing so, so maybe it isn't idk.

Maybe you should listen to the Leah Remini episode of Joe Rogan's podcast so you can realize what a fucking moron you are

She's a Thiccologist

Too bad they could only land her a pointless role in a shitty tv series which probably be the highlight of her entire acting career.

according to wiki she was preggers

I'm aware of the cult aspect. But it has a huge influence on Hollywood and caters to them. They have an acting academy and plan to start producing films

She breaks the illusion every time she is on screen.

Like there is no possible explanation to her weight gain in a post apocalyptic world and it just baffles me that she is supposed to just "keep up" with the survivability of all the other characters.

Yeah, I'm sure having to spend 3 hours every day at a scientology center works great with actor schedules...

holy fuck
peasant genetics right there
reminds me of a goldfish crossed with quasimodo or some shit

get used to that forward-slumped neck on the right because our obsession with smart devices and tablets and laptops is ensuring our offspring will develop that trait something fierce

I wish they would use the brainwashing to make her lose weight

>tfw a character fucking sucks so you don't even have to bother hating an actor for their personal life
I hope she takes the death of Holly or Denise, preferably Holly so she just dies off-screen and doesn't get some heartfelt final words.

what the fuck happened. she was alright looking before but this season she looks like a fucking troglodyte

She had a baby and was eating for 4 instead of 2 then couldn't be bothered to get back in shape after having the kid

oh not this meme religion again