My paternal grandfathers were south italian

>My paternal grandfathers were south italian
>My maternal grandfathers were north italian

>went to my maternal grandfathers' house
>'jeje your others grandfathers are from the south... they are manlets because they were raped by moors... next time look at her hair, is so curly'

>went to my paternal grandfathers' house again
>look at his hair
>is curly
>lol.jpg

Also, why do north italians and south italians hate each others?

All wops are the same

Because terroni are subhumans

southerners lnvented mafia

Are you white?

niggers

>Yes I am from Argentina but I am tanned White. My grandparents are from Italy, here let me show you the boat tickets they bought in 1912.

no hate, we're just different people. We're still learning to appreciate one another...it's hard

My city vs your city
My province vs your province
My region vs your region
My "macroregion" (North, Center, South) vs your macroregion
This is the way God made Italy

Terroni are subhumans, they literally behave like negroes, and I say this as a non racist, it's a cultural thing

Terroni are a scam, just recently a Terronian university (that of Naples) came up with a fake cure for hairloss and dozens of idiots fell for it, Terroni are scammers by nature, untrustworthy, without morals that can go beyond "I fuck you in the ass and I avoid being fucked in the ass"

Even their universities are a cam, they create fake products, their "highschools" are notorious to grant you the possibility to graduate by jsut paying a certain sum of money, so are some of their unis and many of their driving schools, they are scammers, especially Napolitans, they were not made for civilization

I'm a terrone

AMA

same here man

also how to get italian gf?

southern italians are the real italians
northerns are germans

Fuck off, South Italians behave like gypsies, they are a curse

Southerners have more culture

Define culture

they even have more mafia! what a great place

If änyone wants to experience Italy and all the history that goes with it - go in the South. In the north there is just Arbeit, Arbeit und Sklaven.
I know, because I've seen.

Lol where did you go? Milan?

>same here
>40k km^2
Impressive.
>how to get italian gf
No idea

Why would you get an italian gf?
>stuck up on everything
>"please meet my family" after one month
>probably has superstitious views on pregnancy
>believes her pussy is better than other nation's pussy because "muh mediterranean beauty, muh italian besgurls of de world"
>won't date you unless you're a top 5% male

>Italian """"""people''''''''''''
This is worse than gypsies in Romania. Even we don't have scams that advanced.

Verona und Trento

>Yes I am from Argentina but I am tanned White. My grandparents are from Italy, here let me show you the boat tickets they bought in 1912.

"and here we have a typical example of an angry turbovirgin, in his natural habitat"