/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Comfy Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:

archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6

What we know:
(((George Soros))) funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is (((George Soros)))' investment arm linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-(((epstein)))s-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html
>>

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=7j0GeEmkrEA

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/dan-kovalik/clinton-emails-on-libya-e_b_9054182.html
foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-undercut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/
youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w
discord.gg/HKXPeHd
charlesortel.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4
guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hillary-clinton-travel-final.docx,
guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/faq/
pastebin.com/F6pUwUPT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

next bread Rage Against The Machine Please

Hillary for president

Heading to sleep lads. Did my memeing all day today, and got 49 followers! Retweet and add me, to continue our insurrection.

Your account made me kek the most.

OH MY GOD

Good luck keeping this thread up tonight. Shilling hard, plus the Chimp out.

Thank you user. I channeled my old blue pilled self and it was liking wearing an old pair of shoes.

Kek is a mere servant of Christ

Expose Hillary as war monger. She voted for the Iraq war + is responsible for war in Lybia.

Blumenthal motivated Hillary to go to war against Lybia. He saw no humanitarian reasons, but said it would boost Obamas approval ratings. US backed rebels genocided black pepole. Secret audiotapes revealed that Pentagon didn't trust Clinton, was against war in Lybia, warned her and started it's own negotiations with Lybia.

>Clinton Emails on Libya Expose The Lie of ‘Humanitarian Intervention’

>Hillary Emails Reveal True Motive for Libya Intervention

foreignpolicyjournal.com/2016/01/06/new-hillary-emails-reveal-true-motive-for-libya-intervention/

>Exclusive: Secret tapes undermine Hillary Clinton on Libyan war

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/28/hillary-clinton-undercut-on-libya-war-by-pentagon-/

>Instead, the tapes show that the Pentagon’s senior uniformed leadership and a congressman from Mrs. Clinton’s own party conveyed sentiments to the Libyan regime that undercut or conflicted with the secretary of state’s own message at the time.

>amalgamated bank
surprised it isn't HSBC they supposedly have a massive money-laundering problem

whats the take on the evilhillary files? I'll be honest this seems like some X tier shit. Has there been anything found in it that attest to it being more than just publicly accessible links someone compiled?
where is FBI user when you need him

Nothing gonna happen, get over it.

It's probably all fake but some content is more interesting than the rest. The DNC dossier and the Clinton Email archive stand out as being the best fake stuff.

>99
Your faith was tested, and you failed.

You wasted the Lord's grace. This will be remembered.

best fake stuff meaning the most creative bs? XD

>99
I didn't expect this

>She voted for the Iraq war + is responsible for war in Lybia.

Every Republican voted for the Iraq war.
The Lybia war started way before the US got involved.

Try harder next time.

Bump for justice

So it's the FBI and Sup Forums Vs the Us govermont and Hillary ,
Were at the center of the starting of a war
If we win, you think we will be in the history books? Or at least in ackolodged history ?

you okay there bud?

More or less.

I know it may sound perverse, and don't get me wrong, it's a crime against humanity what he did, but I feel I learned something today and consequently I have been absolved of dissonance I've been struggling with and my worldview has become somewhat less complicated. James Comey revealed to me today that the uppermost power structure of this system is completely beyond accountability by the system. Bill Clinton can be on the record multiple times on a plane where children are raped, Hillary Clinton can trade weapons contracts to war criminals for personal wealth, and it's inconsequential to them. If anything, they advance. I see this now, I see it for what it is, nothing more and nothing less. There are no heroes, no protagonists, in this story. It's just a goddamn tumor growing and growing and growing with no end in sight and definitely no self-regulation or self-restraint. There can be no justice expected from the uppermost power structure in any way that hinders that power structure. I see that now, the ugly tumor is exposed. Thank you James Comey, this has been... really enlightening.

She is responsible for US involvement which led to disaster and Trump was against the war in Iraq. Don't try to downplay it.

Shit my type is falling down , it's getting late
Reporting back in tommorow after work

Her opponent isn't the Republican party, its Trump.

>They don't that gets confirm truth

Yeah get lots of rest bro

Seeing yourself in the tavistocks, goyim?

The government is the tumor...... And the people......... Are the scalpel... Dude....

Are you some kind of retard, son?

Some Maple Nigger in the last thread posted this video. The butt rocker gives pretty good insight into this whole thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMi072Ae_0w

Okay started on the 2014 CF Tax Returns.. Will post what I got

is no one talking about his follow up thread?

Summary. They have like 300 million cash on hand.

pol discord here:
discord.gg/HKXPeHd

Pair up with this guy:
charlesortel.com/

Closed as soon as I saw the thumbnail to be honest with you family

What are needed are the 2015 returns.

You read Kossaks for Sanders, too?

Saw it. Pretty cool shit.

Assuming that's the same FBIanon, and of course we can't prove it, we just have to wait. Dude said he'd leak before november, and it's basically our job to dig up as much stuff as we can and spread it around as much as possible. I imagine he wants us to make the normies receptive enough to the issue so that when he finally leaks it'll actually go mainstream.

Total Charity work. Typical corrupt shit. Ive investigated cancer charities who do the same shit. "Other Expenses" Is the highest paid out "Charitable" service. My ass

is it possible that the clinton foundation is actually just helping the world?

Why tho? We need the sauce of when she was in office, taking money from other gvts. Trust me. I got a sack of aderall here says we find some cool shit.

Officers and Pay

xDDD

No.

Sure, Australia. Sure.

Shit I forgot the Cap

No nigger. They dont do shit. Look at charitable contributions. THEY SPEND IT ON THEMSELVES

Good one

We can only hope.

It's also possible that I'm going to lose 25kg and that hot ass fucking red head I was flirting with is about to knock on my door and suck my dick before my girlfriend gets home on saturday.

Oh she's here now, thanks user.

Does anyone have a link to the official thread?

>Why
Ask yourself why they are nowhere to be found.

I found a list of HRC flights from 2001-2008, with who paid for it.

Is this relevant?

The clinton foundation has a facebook page that doesn't seem too active with comments.

We could flood it with what we have?

ON GUARD GENTLEMEN !

Australian Strategy.

Yes. Post it.

NO! We don't want to attract attention from shills. Furthermore, if we attack the CF's website then what we're doing will be disregarded as a troll campaign. This is basically a PsyOps campaign, research, connect, prove, source, meme, repeat.

Learn your place, boy

youtube.com/watch?v=nqFVOL7mLd4

Top Officers

yes, yes it is.

Independent Contractors. Hmmmmm Most are IT.

guccifer2.files.wordpress.com/2016/06/hillary-clinton-travel-final.docx, guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/06/30/faq/

>actually helping the world

GTFO NIGGER

Where can I download these?

In the ghostbin link in OP's post

>make twitteraccount
>do nothing
>get banned for automated behaviour

they always want my phonenumber, it's probably because I'm german and the 1984 esque state is far closer to reality that anywhere else in europe.

The average person is retarded.

This is too complex for them, we need a marketing division, sound the horn for the Indians.

People should be bumping this all the time. Guys, the election is a statement above all else. Remind the political elite that they exist to serve you andf not the other way around. It is a deed in itself to bump this thread to expose it to everyone on here in order to gain minds and bodies to contribute. We are responsible for our world. Post a reply if that is all you can do.

Hitler literally could have prevented this.

guy looks awkward but he makes good videos explaining the whys. You should watch it famalam

This just occurred to me.

Any chance we could make something happen on election day that makes minorities stay home? It's awful, but hell, SHE'S using them.

It could be something as simple as particularly distracting hashtags or normie media.

b u m p

there is already the plan to make them vote via twitter.

Kek wills it

truth

Here's some OC. Should I try to cram more on there pham?

I mean something better, though. Imagine if we somehow got a serious bread and circus thing to happen on election day. Or hell, the night BEFORE it. Something booze-fueled and full of music.

That's perfect, get it circulating!

Praise be lol

See Clinton backed rebels which genocided black people. And her emails show she knew about it.

>There is, however, ample documentation by journalists, academics, and human rights groups demonstrating that black Libyan civilians and sub-Saharan contract workers, a population favored by Gaddafi in his pro-African Union policies, were targets of “racial cleansing” by rebels who saw black Libyans as tied closely with the regime.

>It appears that Clinton was getting personally briefed on the battlefield crimes of her beloved anti-Gaddafi fighters long before some of the worst of these genocidal crimes took place.

>In other words, it was the U.S.’s rebel friends who were actually carrying out genocide in Libya, and NATO, which had a UN mandate to protect civilians in Libya, was aiding and abetting them in doing it.

There's already too much. Normie's will pass this much info by.

No. Keep it simple.

Could you do me a favor? I can't photoshoop, so could somebody incorporate this image into a meme?

Too much already.

The people who are voting hillary are not intelligent and activly researching candidates.

They're like Sup Forums but with morals

The only way I've contributed is I check Hills statuses and posts on social media and upvote negative ones.

How best can I contribute? I'm busy with uni

Making memes is probably the least labour intensive. That, or spreading some of the more professional/easy to digest memes like on your twitter/facebook.

Fucking niggers I had a typo on the footer.

I'll try to negro down the next one I make. Was mainly trying to fancy up this post from earlier because I like the way it sounded.

Ok Guys. I know its getting late but lets still get some kinda shit done

fuck you niggers. Ill be back tomorrow

pastebin.com/F6pUwUPT

I updated the China connection pastebin, it's much more organized but less expansive. Any other user is free to write more dossiers for shady Chinks, I covered

>Yah-Lin "Charlie" Trie
>Johnny Chung
>John Huang and James Riady
>Maria Hsia
>Ted Sioeng
>Ng Lap Seng
>Leland Yee
>Shrimp Boy Raymond Chow
>Norman Hsu

But there are a lot more that need investigated. Maybe even a tab on how much money they each contributed.

Am I going to have to call the Emussad?