Marine Corps to Allow Heavier Women to Join the Service

We did it, tumblr!

freebeacon.com/national-security/marine-corps-letting-heavier-women-join-service/

Women should have their heads shaved in the marines just like the men.

>A whole 7 pound difference
never forget that Sup Forums is a shitposting board

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why do western countries fall into lowest common denominator culture?

You faggots are go a end up getting conquered by literally anyone.

Not gonna lie, I read that as free bacon.

7 pounds PER INCH.

just like my dick

Freeze buster!

You might as well be classified as a male if you're a woman whose over 6 feet anyway.

Nobody is innocent in the wake of collateral damage.

This is excellent news. Now fat males can claim they identify as women and not go on the "fat boy program" or get discharged.

>female
>5'9'"
>176lbs

For context, this dude is 5'9" and 175lbs so we're talking absolute fucking hambeasts here.

So when those same service women start costing the lives of service men and getting killed themselves, who gets the blame?

Egalitarianism, the meme that just won't die.

Soon,

5'9" and 176lbs isn't hambeast for a guy. I've never been flabby hambeast mode and I've been 170, though that's when I realised I needed to stop eating fast food even if I was in my first year of Uni. It's definitely noticeable, it sure as shit isn't fucking marine material, but when I think hambeast I think of those huge flabby feminazis with blue hair. I'm pretty sure they're 5'5" and in the 200s.

dude those are asians
they all throw like that

Who's this semen demon

Here's an idea: give her an orange to throw first.

Although it is nice to accommodate women now, I think they should be allowed to do any trade and not be discriminated. However, I think its time for US take a less militaristic approach and take more humanitarian role. There's no reason why they should start wars and destablize areas. Put more into education and welfare and less on military funds.

Or you know a rock so you don't have to waste a perfectly good orange.

That would be a good 7 pound dick you got there, friend.

The marines just want more wooks with fat titties for their grunts to bang.

It's not hambeast for a guy but muscle weighs more than fat and that dude is in pretty good shape. The only way a chick can get to 176lbs at 5'9" is if she's fat as fuck.

Pic related is about 5'9" and she's 130.

yeah well you're mean

Is that Malena Morgan?

And maybe, I know women weight less for height than men too. I just have a hard time picturing it or maybe I've been desensitised to fatties and the bar has been raised in my head.

It's obvious they are weakening the military to make a civil war easier for them, since most of the military will switch to the side of the citizens, but don't they understand that women ( who are natural traitors and so will not desert ) are absolute dogshit soldiers ?

I mean, even if they put those women in control of drones, it still would be hilariously inneffective, just look at the number of females in competitive FPS shooters. Reaction times are shit, decision making is slow, accuracy is shit, women are shit all over the place in all metrics, not just for combat but all areas period, except maybe childbearing. And that's only because the artificial womb isn't there yet.

The issue with using the inferior as your footsoldiers is just that : they're inferior.

Rock would be too deadly.

doesn't matter. 10% of the corps is female. They don't do anything anyways, they just get put on stupid duty stations and get avg pro cons.

It's just another example of government waste.

>tfw manjaw fetish is fulfilled without wanking to traps

>ww3
>gotta drop some troops on the shore
>u boats pull up ready to drop troops
>the ramp drops
>see a bunch of fat females on rascals with turrets attached ontop
>hear american fuck yeah playing in the back from a rascal with speakers attached for morale boost
>american has weaponized whales and made them land animals

China doesn't have the same kind of worker protections that we do. The rock will be satisfactory.

Yeah but can you imagine what a good bullet sponge a 300+lbs tumblr landwhale would be?

>Grenade lands in your foxhole
>Your buddy goes to dive on it
>I DON'T NEED YOUR MALE PROTECTION SHITLORD I CAN DO IT MYSELF STRONG WOMAN COMING THROUGH
>rolls over onto grenade, it detonates harmlessly with a barely audible thump as it implodes her adipose tissue

so glad I'm not in the military anymore...
seeing this shit every day just makes me so buttmad

free beacon? more like free bacon

Don't forget that 80% of that 10% (or 8% of the whole) end up getting themselves knocked up so that they can get an early discharge with full benefits.

I thought grenades shoot shrapnel in all directions on detonation? How the Fuck does that dude just duck down 10 feet away like it's no biggie?

I used to really regret never joining the military, but seeing how ridiculously cucked it's become recently has changed that.

A small incline on lower ground then the grenade. Still too close for comfort though.

I was planning on talking to a Marine recruiter tomorrow but now I'm not sure lol

>a 176 pound 5'9" woman
Jesus fuck.

Although this is disgusting and retarded beyond belief... It doesn't really matter for 2 reasons.

1) The west has passed the event horizon already. We are beyond the point of no return. We are fucking DOOMED. Make no mistake about it. We will go silently into the history books by our own doing. This makes no difference.

2) Conventional wars have been eliminated by the greatest peacemaker of all time, nuclear weapons. All wars now are insurgent/proxy wars, fought by aircraft, naval ships, drones, and artillery. Infantry has taken a backseat, 99.9% of what the military does anymore is logistics, communication, and paperwork.

America's gonna be really easy to conquer, keep digging the hole burgers
You chose this fate.

If a fatty stays fat under Marine training, the Marines aren't doing their job.

Either they'll lose some weight or get shot. Either way it's a net gain for the rest of humanity.

All the USA does is spread degeneracy and nigger culture.

I hope we are conquered by Putin.

>implying you need to be fit to be a secretary

Deal with it burgers.

>high school diploma or a GED
you think completing high school is needed when a draft is instated or a war is declared? they need free labor to stack pallets and drive trucks, it doesn't mean shit if you can't do calculus.

>obese
as long as you're not completely obese (i'm talking 32+ BMI with a bf of 35% or up) they'll openly force you to lose weight.

>convicted felons
we can't find your record, welcome aboard soldier!

Just keep in mind that these are the """""soldiers""""" who will try to take your guns on the day of the habbening. The military should be weakened.

Women should be shoved back into the house where they belong. I never thought I'd think this way but they are ruining society.

>tfw fat enough to not be drafted or let alone qualify for service now
Feels good mang

When I was in we had people like that in our unit. They'd always end up getting discharged anyway for being overweight, fucked up finances, criminal activity, etc.

Can't wait to see any of those strong independent womyn in action.

Severely underrated. I kekd my emu friend.

>googled that picture
>it's true
kek
Never go full libtard

It is her

Probably just a concussion grenade for training purposes

>women in the army

is this a joke?

They have the option, some go for it because women's rules for hair is much stricter then men's.

Fucking white males.

>fat woman marines

Well, when Devil Dogs are not enough, you send for the Devil Hogs.

PUNY MALES BTFO

this will be the future of the military

WOMYM POWAH HEAR ME ROAR

They'll make good sandbags

The only good thing is that this will be better for American obesity rates than literally every other gouvernment program.

Per inch. Learn to read.

Why are our armed forces such a god damn joke now?
>soldiers can cross dress
>women in combat
>gender neutral MOS names

You're still good if you can pass the physicals at a degree one higher if you're overweight for your height, which was implemented to fight the bullshit BMI calculation within reason.
This is just a straight lowering of standards, though. 1943 America would kick 2016 America's ass, drones or no.

Come one, dude, it cannot be worse than an Emu army.

knowing the topic I read that as freebacon

WHICH ARE MY PRONOUNS PRIVATE CISCUM?
XIM, XAM, XOM, TRANSQUEER!

You just pissed you get killed by women and no pig heaven for you.

the gayest thing about this picture is that he's wearing cammies outside of base, not to mention in a fucking apple store

>5'9"
>176

That's actually pretty bad; even 169 at 5'9" for a woman is basically a sack of lard. Sad.

Look at the ground in relation to the sandbags, you can also see it in the spread of the dustcloud afterwards, he is clearly not in a direct line with the explosion.

>5'9 woman
>176 pounds

in normal non-retarded units this is
>1,75m
>76,7kg
>BMI = 25

Unless the woman is a bodybuilder, she is a bloody whale at that point. Absolutely ridiculous.

I came here to post this. Country is done, folks. It was a good run. Time to pack it up.

And I can't join the military because I took antidepressants 10 years ago despite working in austere environments in Afghanistan for the past few years.

Meanwhile
>hambeasts can become marines
>trannies can join
>military personnel can be openly gay

7 pounds per inch dumbass

Thanks for the human translation.

Guys, this is way too heavy for a woman. You are planning to not feed them during ops or what?

>Heavier Women
Fat*
Why is it illegal to say "fat" in USA? How is it legal or good to even allow obese people into military?

I had an ex that was 5' 10 and ballooned up to 200. it started getting gross around 170

kek its fucking over rip merica

We will fucking destroy you while laughing, fatasses. Prepare your white flag for the WW3

crazy to think batshit tranny can get in over a normal person with moment of hardship

inverse square law

McEducate yourself

pls make it quick and painless as possible

MUH SCOOOTAH

Rape is never quick and painless. Especially when the victim is >150kg

You can totally get in. I know tons who are in and currently prescribed them while serving

Damn, the Marines were the only branch I still respected.

There goes that image.

Less grass mowing
More English

Good reaction, Xian.
I feel a bit sorry for you americans, your special forces are getting watered down with lowered standards to meet the political correctness.

The sandbags don't even budge. It's clearly just some kind of training grenade (nonetheless not something you want to blow up under your feet).

Don't you still use propeller planes, Manuel?