Greatest. Country. Ever

Greatest. Country. Ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

mm.aftenposten.no/video/embed/?vendor=bt&id=105278&title=Her slipper de løs sykkeljubelen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for NORGE

Second for NORGE

i will move there after graduation

What is this nigger behavior

You're not gonna fool me that easily.

Seventh for NORGE, I'll visit you in march guys.

eurofags are waking up

Bredy gud, but AWFUL weather and no real job opportunities.

T. ethnic Norwegian around Oslo

>Oslo
Bergen here, you really wanna talk about some awful weather?

>2pm
>waking up

I have applied for a job in Bergen. It's pretty much the ideal job for me as far as Norway goes, but I would dread the weather.

>Just spent my first year here
>Dreading the next 5

Don't worry I am taking his place so it evens out

You're welcome. But I would like to apologize for our inferior cuisine.

Italian cuisine is one of the worst in the world, totally overrated.
What dish you like most of Norwegian cuisine?

Pinnekjott is the best, easily. But it's a Christmas dish, so it's not very common most of the year.

Are you an Easterner by any chance? Western Norway has amazing food.

Yes, I am. Maybe it's not necessarily our cuisine that I don't like, but our general attitude towards food in general.

Most people eat pic related for lunch every day. The whitest food in the world. I can't even swallow that stuff, as a white guy who likes flavour.

Kys cuck

Fug, I typed general twice.

> lutefisk is edible

Okay, stop it.

Thank you, what is the best dish I can find in any restaurant?

Was about to post this

If you can find a restaurant that sells Norwegian food (you probably need to get out of the city), you might find "flesk og duppe". Not sure if they use that name everywhere, but it's pork and white sauce. A simple dish, but I think it's tasty.

You can also see if they have kjottkaker (meatcakes), it's usually good in the various versions you find around the country.

Why are you staying for so long

Please don't

doctorare most likely?

Dunno if I could live in Bergen for so long without going sudoku.

Our gf

ALT FOR NORGE

>Meat
Fy faen, real norwegian food is fish dishes. He should try the billion different varities and variations across coastal and islands norway for the real deal.

There's lots of job opportunity if you're willing to move around. Fishing and salmon raising is taking in loads of uneducated new people as the islands themselves simply don't have enough locals to fill out vacancies. Incidentally, you'll make more in 3 weeks work (two on, 1 off in my case) than most bachelor grade people. My pay average at 40k NOK, with the record being 60k NOK after tax, and i've only worked for 10 months, meaning no seniority pay rises. My older 5+ seniority colleague usually gets 70k NOK during a typical month

Well, then he should try some fiskesuppe. The best fish based dishes, easily.

We have the best two flags. Crosslets just can't compete.

Been there.

I love how we just slept all day but damn, the food is terrible.

The fuck do you guys eat that isn't in a can? I mad fun of my grandfather for years until I went there.

Post qts :3

My great grandfather was a gatekeeper in the Royal Guard, and Queen Maud always got angry at him for not opening the gate fast enough when she came riding on her horse.

But which one?!? Bergensk Fiskesuppe? Lofoten? Frǿya? Literally every kilometer there's a local version.

There's nothing wrong with meetvurstivoileipä

I loved canned anchovies but for fucks sake, is that your primary import? I just ate that mostly on crackers until I went to a restaurant. Then it was more of that crap, flurried in a food processor.

The greatest appreciation of Iceland, that I had was in a place that you can argue the existence of.

Even as a Wurst German find this disgusting

Well, then the Italian man can't really choose the best one in the country if they're never the same anyway. The local fiskesuppe will do.

You don't go to Norway for the cuisine. That's like going to the Himalayas for the music scene

wew rude

Always the cryptic fucker. I get you,

Nobody should go there until there ready, or just not at all.

You brain can't really process that sort of place.

>Bergen here, you really wanna talk about some awful weather?

it doesn't look that bad desu. Summer during autumn and autumn during summer is pretty fucked up

Norwegians always seem to be some kind of spoiled brats who think Norway is the center of the world.

>The fuck do you guys eat that isn't in a can?

your mum

Well, being told we're the best country in the world over and over again by half the planet tends to get to us despite our attempt at being stoic about it.

actually Switzerland is the best country in the world, the Swiss have top tier universities and highly competitive companies, all Norway has is oil and fish

Then why didn't OP use the swiss flag? Checkm8 m8

because he is a retarded amerifat

>snowniggers who found oil
literally worse than us

Replace norwegians with swedes. Norwegians are actually pretty nice and down to earth people imo

Well not now. Been blessed with 3 days of nice weather but like 95% of the year is rain. It actually rained every single day during the entirety of June. Last time that happened was over 50 years ago I think.

NORWAY IS THE BEST

*literally us

unlike Russia there is no Jewish oligarchy that grabbed most of the wealth

no more g*rms, my aunt is one, that's shitty enough

t. Tyskerbarn

>g*rm kids had their citizenships revoked and were diagnosed as mentally retarded
wish we still were that cool

I see you crave for Somali cock instead

i crave for g*rms to be removed from the premises

>Pinnekjott
I heard that shit tastes like shit

not only your weather is terrible, your banter is, too

I am going to move there after my graduation as well :DDD

it's a bit salty but i wouldn't say it tastes like shit

Stop hating Bergen desu. Where else in Norway or northern Europe can you put on some shitty music and random people will still be happy and dance to it?
mm.aftenposten.no/video/embed/?vendor=bt&id=105278&title=Her slipper de løs sykkeljubelen

Probably not.

That's because you have a literal uma delicia in your cuisine and should shut the fuck up.

I'm not from Norrland. I've never even seen anyone buy that shit.

We didn't create a literal cancer empire.