Never been in a relationship (except for 3 months)

>never been in a relationship (except for 3 months)
>watched through almost all the classic "girl movies"/chick flicks alone
>notebook, twilight, fifty shades, chocolate , romeo and juilet, devil wears prada , dirty dancing
>seen every season of sex and the city and the three first seasons of vampire diares

what do i do if i ever find someone and she wanna "force" me to watch one of them for movie night? Like i have to pretent that i haven't seen it, and act all annoyed?

tell her you watched it with another girl before

???

Tell her you like movies about relationships you self-hating faggots

If you are just trying to get in her pants but don't actually want to be in a relationship that could work depending on the girl. It might also not work and the "faking" it strategy doesn't work in relationships.

Why not be honest to people? Most people like "weird" people if they are honest. Nobody likes a liar.

Those chick flicks will give you a very skewed idea of what a relationship might be.

No lie, it made one of my exes very unhappy as she failed time and time again to match her perception of reality with the movies that she had seen telling her what her reality should have been

:thinking:

That's every girls first few relationships. In highschool girls think love is something that makes their friends think they are more cool.

i have no problem getting some random 5/10 girls pants once or twice a month, but i do strugge with dating/relationship.

i don't want to be perceived as werid. i want her to want to show me these movies and series and watch them together like i long for when i watch them, but i feel like its to fuckt up if i tell her i've sat in my one room flat alone and watched 50 + hours of sex and the city.

i really like that painting

She was more 23 years old but I feel that. Mentally she was stuck in highschool.

You're really really overthinking things. You're actually going to get better quality pussy as you age and stay chill and your life remains unfucked.

Stay cool, baby. You don't need to tell anybody anything. And you can trust me that getting into a relationship with your next lady does not mean she'll be sitting you down to rewatch sex and the city.

Literally what the fuck at your expectations of a relationship tbqhwy famalam.

Are you implying you're a lesbian or something?

How about you wait until you meet a girl who would cause this extremely specific situation to happen before you worry about this, instead of assuming that it's a total given that any girl will want to force you to watch Sex in the City?

What was your opinion of sex and the city? I've been considering watching it for a while.

So OP is a person who watched so many chick flicks he started believing real life relationships are all about episodic little spats and comedic misunderstandings, right?

You'll realise at some point that a good relationship means sharing things with your partner, not hiding them from them. A good woman won't spend her time fretting over whether her boyfriend's habits are 'normal' or if other people would be embarassed by them (this tends to be the case as they get a little older).

He literally became the ex I referenced in my first post. This is what chick flicks will do to your mind, male or female.

Here's a tip for you OP. Turn off female media and read some Cormac McCarthy. Start with All the Pretty Horses.

That should unfuck your shit pretty quickly.

All girls perceive themselves as weird when not in public. Heck, all dudes do too. It's more than just a meme to joke about being awkward because literally nobody can fit all social stereotypes. You just need to find a girl that is comfortable being "herself" around you and you have to find that funny, cute or sexy. People do all sorts of weird shit when not in public... Like watch chick flicks. I'd say any girl that likes those movies would prefer to date a guy who would be willing to watch them than not. When I go to the movies with my girlfriend it's always a movie we read zero reviews for and are going in blind or a movie we both have to agree on, and usually that requires one person to drag the other there who only is willing to give it a try.

>OP gets McCarthy pilled
>stops wanting to be in relationships at all

kek

>OP thinks relationships are where your gf makes you watch chick flicks with her

l o l

Say hypothetically you're a straight girl in her mid 20s, who hated notebook, twilight.

Haven't watched the rest OP mentioned.

Loathe most "girl movies"/"chick flicks"/"rom-com".

What's wrong with her?

tell her you watched and didn't like
also, get yourself a smart grill that will not care about shit movies like those

Enjoy movies that don't have the whole plot in the title?

nice blog virgin

off yourself

Recent likes in Letterboxd: I Don't Feel at Home in This World Anymore, Land of Mine, Blind Vaysha, Nocturnal Animals

Hey guys, I haven't been a newlywed before but I like to watch a lot of films about them. What am I supposed to do if I need my fiancée to meet my parents but I don't want her to find out that my parents are a pair of of older homosexual men who own Florida's hottest gay club, or if I meet her family and it turns out that her father is an over-protective ex-CIA who uses government resources to comically scrutinize me while staying at his home? Please respond.

thanks guys, you've given me much to think about.

no i just wanna watch those kind of movies with someone i love for once, because it seems very nice. As i said i don't have much problem getting laid a few times a month and send the girl off the next day, so it's not like show up outside her door with roses in a suit. And btw sex and the city is very "real" and shows the ups and downs of relationships and being in your late 20s/30 and not having it all figured out in life yet better than any other show or movie, it's not some idealistic romance world were everything is perfect

Where can I subscribe?

You say OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT MOVIE SO MUCH and giggle (but in a not homosexual way)

t. someone who has watched all the Twilight movies in order to understand female sexual fantasies