Film about junkies

>film about junkies
>all the characters are noble yet tragic, with perfect physiques, white teeth, and unblemished skin

What's some kkkîño that depicts drug addicts/addiction as pathetic and repugnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trainspotting, m8. McGregor is a qt, but that's it.

Something and Paul

an Irish movie about hayron

what's that russian movie where they're in prison with green moldy walls and some slanty eyed guy is cutting up people

Spun.

And no, RfaD isn't a bad representation at all, young dope fiends are thin and slightly sickly, just like the movie. Trust me.

>What's some kkkîño that depicts drug addicts/addiction as pathetic and repugnant?
Cocksucker Blues

Leaving Las Vegas.

For the first year or two maybe. Then it all goes downhill, and the Requiem characters seemed to have been around the block a few times. Good movie nonetheless but a very 'Hollywood' depiction of fiends

>that boner lift

post the gif, you know the one.

Requiem happens over less than a year, though.

They even spell it out for you with seasons changing.

Yes, but they'd obviously had the habit for longer than that.

The problem I have with RfaD is not even the representation of drug addicts, but the overly preachy tone of it. It looked more like a commercial or a video they would show at NA than a movie

Shit, I want some opiates right now.

people who get hooked on heroin usually come from at least some kind of wealth because heroin and opioids are fucking expensive. it's not like yor'e gonna go steal and pawn shit to try heroin for the first few times, you usually have money and then when the money is gone and you have developed a physical dependency you need to hustle and steal and do degenerate shit to get well.

>noble
did you mean completely insufferable

youtube.com/watch?v=-9huWlXFA1s
Great explanation.

>sickboy

jesus h christ

too real

Too reddit for me

Maybe too reddit but this shit is real.
I've experimented with opiates and this is exactly how it is and that's why this shit is dangerous.
I haven't tried heroin and I'm happy I don't have a connect to that.

what opiates have you tried user and how did you get in that hole in the first place?

Never forget that Nic Cage D E V A S T A T E D Anthony Hopkins in 1996 Academy Awards

Codeine and Tramadol only but even these relatively innocent opiates can show you where the hook is.
I can't say I'm in a hole or something, I've just been experimenting with some different drugs over the past couple of years.
Though I must say that even codeine is really chill and pleasant and you can easily start abusing it.
I still take it couple times a month because it's so easy to extract from otc pharmacy drugs.