What will happen in the NFL draft?

What will happen in the NFL draft?

2 heismans

Wont even get drafted

Browns are going to take a good prospect and completely destroy his career before he even has the chance to do anything.

Some retarded GM is going to fall for le shifty heisman qb meme and waste a high draft pick on him

Might be a pretty good WR

i've never watched him play a single game but he is a le meme quarterback who will suck in the NFL. I am very smart

I don't follow college football, are we on a ride for more meme qbs?

I mean, statistically, probably another mass shooting.

Anyone that takes Lamar Jackson is an idiot. He screams bust. Inaccurate as fuck, chicken legs, runs a meme offense, has zero intangibles and is a questionable character (supports freeing of jailed criminals).

I'm not even a racist but you have to be a borderline retard to think this guy will be any good. His leg will get snapped the first hit he takes.

players from various colleges will be selected by professional NFL teams in a specific order. teams with worse records in the 2017 NFL season will get to pick higher than teams with better records. this is to give bad teams a chance to draft "better" players so they can compete with better teams

Yes, rosen is over hyped because he is a ratfaced kikeboy, darnold overhyped because of one good rose bowl game and plays for USC, Lamar Jackson = RG3

this. the 2018 draft class is fucking terrible, whoever says the browns should draft a qb first overall is retarded

qb class*

None of the QBs in this draft are any good. The future of the position are guys like Carson Wentz and Mitchell Trubisky. Smart strong armed, athletic QB's who can throw on the run and are accurate.

All the QBs in this draft with the exception of Darnold don't fit this mold. Darnold is just a weak minded soyboy who's afraid to make mistakes.

Rosen is overhyped because they recognize the class if fuckawful so they once again had to manufacture THE guy like they did for Goff/Trubisky
Rosen is actually pretty good though, except he's still in college and he's already been Carred (or more famously Lucked) behind a nonexistent line with no offensive weapons to utilize, so at best he'll be a guy who misses a minimum 4 games a season from nagging injuries

He'll be taken in 4th round and win few games by running for 200yds and passing 3 times. Then he'll get figured out and be gone forever.

Will another team fall for the nigger QB meme?

He'll do what Watson did in like 2 games and ESPN will talk about him non-stop and call the browns racist when they eventually bench him

With the way the rules are now I give every qb in the draft a chance to be good in the nfl, unless the browns draft him.

The problem with Rosen is that he plays like Carson Palmer but with zero leadership skills. He's not afraid to push the ball downfield and if he has a competent team around him he could be a star. Rumor though is that his teammates all hate him and he's a massive douche. Don't see how that could lead to success in the NFL. He's an outdated QB model.

>1 good season like Dak or johnny football
>then bust city

2 heisman busts for sure, but not undrafted

Browns are going to cave to media pressure and draft a mediocre QB when they ought to just freaking develop Kizer and give him a better offense.

Please stop fortune teller man

Some owners don't give a fuck about winning.
All they care about is selling season tickets and Jackson is the perfect guy for it.

>Trubisky

Lmao

t. box score babby

They're actually one of a small group of teams that haven't drafted a QB in the top 10 in the past 20 years

So they should be comitting to finding the best option now, not taking scraps later

Better question is if another team will fall for the weak armed white QB spread babby meme