Tfw have asian wife but don't want to risk having a hapa son

>tfw have asian wife but don't want to risk having a hapa son

wot do

Convert him to islam

Have a hapa daughter instead

Abort it if it's a boy

You should have thought about that before you got married you idiot.

At this point you should just reproduce with your wife. I understand not wanting to produce half breeds, but it's incredibly cruel to marry someone then decide after the fact you don't want to reproduce because they're a different race.

>letting chans memes dictate your life
lmao cuck

Actually I just reget marrying her 100%. The thought of me flushing down my white genes that have been pure for 1000s of years legit makes me upset now thinking about it

If you're alpha you can convince her that you need an egg donor of your own race. You're probably not though as you're British.

It's OK, your individual genes don't matter much

Finns are the most autistic Europeans tho

Don't throw stones in a glass room

simple, abort the males

I hope this is bait. You're disgusting if you even married her and think so little of the person because of their race.

You don't even have any glass left if you're dating an Asian, no wait MARRIED TO AN ASIAN so what am I throwing stones at?

Self hate isn't healthy fingol

We all know what kind of person you are to marry such a woman

Just live a childless life or accept your daughter will be a whore

Finns don't descend from Asian women

Weak and ugly hapa male is a Jewish meme designed to end the last traces of the white race that could put up resistance.

>hapa male hates his mum

Typical

>Finngolians vs your beta ass

You sound like a dick. Luckily there is a solution for your problem, divorce.

Study genetics a little bit. Finns paternal lines are from Siberia yet Finns maternal lines are from Europe.
The Siberian males rejected their own women and desired the white women, particularly blond ones.

>tfw if i have a son he'll end up like this

I'm having fucking nightmares lads

>has yellow fever
>will produce crazy halfbreeds
every fucking time

>Study genetics a little bit

The virgin study

>The beta brit

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'm just kidding, I'm not actually married to an Asian

Very bored at work

You know the Asian men on r/asianmasculinity started that meme right in an autistic attempt to stop asian women from fucking white guys? Literally the same people who think if they push k-pop on white girls they will finally get laid...I know many hapas here with white fathers who love their dads and are completely fine and successful

What if Asians were banned from Western countries and Westerners from Asian countries? No mixing could ever occur

T.johnson rodgers

Chinese are white

If you're not happy with your current situation, then do something g about it. Leave her and find yourself someone of your own race. You'll feel worse if you keep prolonging this situation