You could have saved her, Sup Forums. Now look what you've done! Chloë Moretz became a chainsmoker...

You could have saved her, Sup Forums. Now look what you've done! Chloƫ Moretz became a chainsmoker. Your bullying drove her over the edge!

The videos have been quickly removed.

smoking keeps the weight down, and this fat bitch was eating her way through New York so drastic steps were needed.

Why do Sup Forums faggots of all people care if people smoke?

I understand Sup Forums was taken over by fascists. But why do you care what this other concious person does with their body?

Source?

I don't understand why you Hollywood shills keep spamming her meme here.

Is there a favor she hasn't paid back yet?

>WE AIN'T EVER GETTING OLDER

>goes vegan
>starts smoking

Guess she's having issues controlling her urge to eat meat and is compensating with a new addiction.

because once they are ill my taxes pay for their healthcare, they should be left to rot.

>Why do Sup Forums faggots of all people care if people smoke
I care when one of my favorite actors loses his voice every other scene and has to whisper to make up for it

Her brother's snapchat. He quickly deleted the video once he realized he caught her on camera by accident.

smokers use all the medicine, doctors, hospitals and just clog up the whole of society. they are like a cancer literally.

>Over 18
>Not attractive
>Shit body
>Cant act
Why do people still care?

>Not attractive

Excuse me?

>using a 5 year old photo

OK somebody unleash Chloe 2017

She's one of the best looking women out there and you should be ashamed of yourself.

>not ONLY falling for the nicotine jew meme (PAYING to fuck your health up) but also believes anyone not Left is a 'fascist'
o wow huh wow

Then that is a problem with the healthcare system. And your faggot ass for not letting people die.
People don't exist to please you.

You faggots are why people voted for trump. Your unabashed "me first" views as literal no ones.

Cry all you want. More and more people are realizing.

Why would someone start smoking, sounds like the dumbest shit to do?

If you want to tell me how to live and steal my money to do it while scaring me of a make beleive menace.... Yea i think that checks all the boxes.

smoking is an amazing weigh loss method

believe me

>People don't exist to please you.
Actually yeah it's an actors job to please me in the role I'm seeing. Stop roleplaying this badass freedom fighter. Actors I like ruin their vocal cords with decades of smoking and it fucks up the role they're getting paid piles of cash to portray. This really isn't up for debate. If you don't get that then why the fuck are you here?

>She's one of the best looking women out there

>She's one of the best looking women out there

because it feels good and it is really cool and relaxing and it is edgy

>cool
looks neurotic and tryhard as fuck man.

It actually isn't. An actors job is to please the director. The director/editor/producers job is to please you.

You literaly bought into the hollywood news meme.

If elle fanning was blowing niggers for crack between takes it shouldn't matter to you that is her personal life. But you are invested in the personal lives of actors. You are, in what they say in france, le faggot.

someone on the IMDb boards claimed that Elle is a smoker irl

Her body ALWAYS looked odd. She is still a beautiful girl and there is nothing that you neckbeards can do about that.

...with yellow teeth and stained fingers

she's preparing for the inevitable hillary biopic

>She is still a beautiful girl

alright chloe calm your ever growing pecs

Why didn't we stop this

She's not the first

Nor the last

Wait, that's from a movie set right? She wasn't actually doing that, right?

No, It's from Girl on a Train. She plays a raging alcoholic in it.

>that 5 year old picture is supposed to look good

H-hi user. Won't you order anything for us?

heh yeah sure
waiter, tendies, well done please