Why did this brute grab the card from Warren Beatty that disrespectfully? Warren is a hollywood legend, actor, director...

Why did this brute grab the card from Warren Beatty that disrespectfully? Warren is a hollywood legend, actor, director, producer. Warren has been making classic cinema since the 1950s. Meanwhile this nepotistic Jew came along, latched onto the director of the week and won the lottery. Hopefully hollywood took notice of his disrespectful gesture and blacklists him.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm1757754/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr2
people.com/awards/i-was-backstage-during-oscars-envelopegate-exactly-how-the-chaos-unfolded/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a balding kike who wanted to make sure it was HIM who SET THINGS RIGHT, he was practically on his knees begging the Moonlight niggers to pull out their cocks and bitch slap him. It was embarrassing

I sort of liked the power behind his move. It was like Michael Bay directed an award announcement.

whats the fucking video and quit making this stupid argument

the awards guy in charge clearly motions for him to show the crowd the card which he promptly does

fuck off already

What does him being jewish have to do with anything? Fuck off back to Sup Forums, you drooling retards.

>watch

Firstly, he was upset, as he should be. He had just made an acceptance speech and then suddenly found out he didn't win. Imagine how stupid that must make you feel, how out of control.

Secondly, he is an alpha male. He found out what is wrong, and instead of waiting for Kimmel or beauty to grab the mic and explain what's going on, he takes control of the situation and fixes it.

take note of how, to sensitive Sup Forumstards, everything is some sort of offense against them or their ideology by jewish people. An sjw would call it "microaggressions", when in the real world, mature adults don't get triggered by the littlest things.

I expect someone to make an edit with explosions.

>wormy balding manlet kike
>alpha
PICK ONE FAGGOT

>not damien chapelle
who the fuck is that token bald guy even?

Shut up bitch nigga

Do you think he presented his blonde, blue-eyed wife to the moonlight producers later?

>Why did this brute grab the card from Warren Beatty that disrespectfully?

He was upset over a big mistake and tried to deal with the situation, frankly, most people would have reacted much worse. It was a moment with lots of adrenaline going and losing the highest point of your career with a two minute delay doesn't help.

Alpha males know what respect is, and know to show it to a fellow alpha male who has been to more Academy Awards shows than this twig ever will for the rest of his life.

You don't rip shit from Warren Beatty's fucking hand on live TV at the fucking Oscars. That's as alpha as a teenage girl screaming "Look at meeee!"

this. that baldie is a fag and disrespected an actual alpha male like warren beatty

it was the right move. He was upset for one, he got right to the heart of the matter, rather than letting the administrators dilly daddle and take up awkward airtime, and the Moonlight crew should have been told they won asap.

>It's an posters haven't actually seen Shampoo, Parallax View, Bonnie and Clyde, Splendor in the Grass, etc, but feel compelled to suddenly defend Based Beattty as if they were actually a fan episode.

The exact moment he became a supervillain.

At least he gets to take home a statue

With the way he looks and sounded I thought he said moonlight was the winner out of pity and was just virtue signaling, didn't seem upset at all at what happened

Warren Beatty could have legit Alzhemiers and this guy just came up and put him on blast.

And here I thought people who can only grow facial hair on their chin and the sides of their upper lip were finally getting the recognition they deserve.

pretty much this

Warren beatty should learn to read. He could have easily rectified the situation before blaming somebody else.

wow you posted his exact same joke with a funny picture from comics, epic

My mother thought this was actually what happened and didn't realize Moonlight won until the day after.

They only blacklist you in Hollywood if you mildly lean to the right on some issues or show any outwardly support for our president

I actually thought he was the one that was very graceful about the whole thing. It was the first guy that turned around and said, "We lost, by the way, so..." was acting like a little bitch. Then this guy said, "Hey, no, no..." and took it from there with much more dignity.

Yeah, it's an image board you cynical dickhead.

>What does him being jewish have to do with anything

This. I dont give a fuck about Warren, but it's an old dude. The way he took the card was shit and it fucked the oscars.

>Secondly, he is an alpha male

Stopped reading right there.

I thought it was kind of suspicious how almost immediately camera locked into the card with perfect focus on text

Beattykino

Nice rebuttal

He asserted his dominance, I kinda want to sleep with him now.

I wanted to see the first card too.

Wtf i love the Oscar now

lel

You wanna know what the dumbest creature on this fucking planet is? Moths. Let me tell you how fucking dumb these idiots are. They are nocturnal meaning they only come out at night but when they do they are attracted to light. Let that sink in. They come out in the dark... and the obsess over light. You fucking morons, haven't you heard of this thing called the sun? God I hate those stupid motherfuckers.

He just fucking grabbed a card out of his hands. Maybe to a beta like you that's some extreme act of violence but to anyone else it's nothing.

kel

Yes he was the real cunt here. He already knew there had been a mistake and he still took the mic to give his stupid speech.

They're the producers
imdb.com/name/nm1757754/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr2

wtf

Beatty is way more alpha than him. Beatty is letting it all happen. He didn't want to cause MORE of a scene. Beatty doesn't give a fuck. He tried to avoid the mess, Faye shot him in the foot, he explained the Emma stone thing, he got the fuck off stage and will do another movie where he plays a 50 year old while nearly 80.

kek

because
BLUE
EYED
WIFE

>My beautiful blue eyed waifu

SHUT IT DOWN

These should be funny, but for some reason the only one that made me laugh was Superman V Batman: Dawn of Justice.

Yes yes, very good, goy.

HOWEVAH ...

Who is this bald cuck anyway?
Isn't he just a producer? Producers are the most useless people in Hollywood

that was pretty strange

""""""""Our""""""""

yeah it was, when i saw it online i thought it was just a meme then i saw the footage cant believe the madman said it!

t. no blue eyed shiksa

Beatty was waffling and stuttering and shuffling his feet around like the geriatric relic he is. Someone had to take action.

because the retarded old people confused everyone and then wouldn't let anyone look at the card

If you live in usa or any other country Trump is your president and GOD. show respect

Producers are literally the only reason movies are able to exist in the first place

How it should have been in 2015

>Gives a heartfelt speech after winning the most prestigious award his industry has to offer
>Finds out he's not only lost the award he gave that speech to
>But he lost it due to some major fuck up

I doubt it was overt aggression towards Beatty more so the frustration of having to experience such a fuck up and know the award you'd thought you'd won is now gone.

Seems perfectly understandable.

Fugg, I forgot who won it that year, but he was pretty damn good.

They're important, but I wouldn't go that far. One competent producer is interchangeable for the next, it's not the same as a writer or a director who puts their own personal taste & perspective into a project

That bald fuck is a fucking cunt.

Background:
>As for Beatty, who came offstage clutching two envelopes, he was resolute: he would not hand over the envelopes, at least not until he showed Moonlight director Barry Jenkins their contents.

>“Warren Beatty won’t give up the envelope!” said one frantic member of the production crew. “Security is coming!” said another. One show source was sympathetic to Beatty, insisting, “I know it was not Warren’s fault.”

>As it turns out, Beatty was not to blame for the blunder. Later Sunday night, PricewaterhouseCoopers issued an apology and acknowledged Beatty was handed the wrong envelope.

>Beatty himself elaborated to reporters, including PEOPLE, shortly after the snafu: “I read the card that was in the envelope… I thought this is very strange because it says Best Actress on the card. I felt that maybe there was some sort of misprint. And as planned, I gave to it Faye. I don’t know anything. I don’t think anyone knows. I’ve asked and I haven’t got an answer. You can talk to Faye and she can verify that she read the card.”

>In fact, Dunaway, in contrast to most people milling about in the wings, appeared fairly unfazed by what had unfolded, calmly telling someone backstage that she indeed saw Emma Stone‘s name on the card.

people.com/awards/i-was-backstage-during-oscars-envelopegate-exactly-how-the-chaos-unfolded/

They get triggered worst than tumblr.

>t. Jew

>Producers are the most useless people in Hollywood

wew, Sup Forums used to at least be informed

Warren Beatty is one of Hollywood's greatest ever alpha males. He fucked just about every beautiful actress you could think of in the 60s and 70s, and had an insatiable desire to make his own films that saw him go from pretty-boy actor to one of Hollywood's foremost producers and directors.

When the cards got mixed up, he didn't give a shit.

He thought he was gonna be the next Harvey Weinstein
In reality he's just the next person to fall for the sake of manufactured outrage
It him especially hard because he had joked about doing it to some young up-and-coming producer with Harvey a few months earlier so he immediately understood

Please keep the shit buzzwords on Sup Forums.

First: You're bitching about jews on a board for television and film.

Second: Kike, shill, cuck, etc. only gets you "upvotes" on Sup Forums and reddit.

You have to go back.

>>In fact, Dunaway, in contrast to most people milling about in the wings, appeared fairly unfazed by what had unfolded, calmly telling someone backstage that she indeed saw Emma Stone‘s name on the card.
Some people just want to see the world burn

>You have to go back.
What do you mean? They've been here longer than you

You do know this board was around before baneposting and star wars 7 right?

>horowitz
Gee what a shocker.

You just can't handle the bantz.

>how do I tell my son

lmao, just don't tell him. My parents never mentioned 9/11 to me as a kid. It took until High School before I figured out a couple planes flew into New York.

what

how old are you

>longer than you

And we used to tell them to fuck off back to Sup Forums or stormfront then.

Do you honestly think when watching something like LOST together, half the thread was dropping stupid shit everytime Sayid, Michael, or Hurley were on?

We used to have regular TDS threads with Jon "Liebowitz" Stewart.

That shit might work on people who haven't been here for fucking ever. Not so much for those of us who have. Reddit forcing memes and Sup Forums with their thin skin has killed most of the wit and charm of Sup Forums. I'd honestly rather have the tripfags back.

he just got cucked on live television in front of millions of people
I would be experiencing incoherent rage too

that plugin wasn't even around in 2010

9/11 isn't "THE BIGGEST THING IN THE WORLD THATS EVER HAPPENED ANYWHERE" if you don't live in America

Oops This was for you

Funny how when they win they act pristine, underdogs with hearts of gold

then, seemingly on a dime, they turn into jackasses faster than you can say BTFO

I regularly posted on /new/ and infrequently drop by Sup Forums myself. The point of having separate boards is to keep that shit on THAT board.

How do you go through the 2000s without knowing about 9/11? Do you live in rural Mongolia?

But you said it yourself, this is a Sup Forums board. Judaism is prevalent in teevee. You have to be able to discuss these things.

Germany, I remember other school kids mentioning something about September and heard that green day song about sleeping for a month or two, but I never asked about it.

ok name a bigger thing (from the last 20 years or so)

>Warren's face
top kek

This is actually correct.

This is also correct.

Second Congo War, responsible for the most deaths in a conflict since world war 2 with several million victims

>how do I explain the election to a two year old
top fucking kek

probably 17

Baldlets aren't people. This has been proven time and time again.

yeah because we totally saw this 24/7 on CNN

Famous=/= talented. As much as terrible (or great) an event are, if people don't watch it on teevee all day, it won't trascend

Nobody cares about African Wars that have little effect on the international scale. 9/11 resulted in several wars in the Middle East and the destruction of previously stable countries for a long term destabilization of the area. The effects are still felt today.

learn to reply.