>pottery

>whites in self destruct mode

pottery

This is exactly right.
How do we stop it?

youtube.com/watch?v=bdSAWBUpbIM

How can God not exist if this does?

>pottery

Actually it's the Jews doing the flooding. Jews think they are God's people. If God's people are Jews, I'll gladly claim God doesn't exist while firing up the oven and setting up the showers.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

What cunt skipped mass?

Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.
Atheists are not Followers of the Path of Light, they are just apathetic.

checked

I thought Satan was the god of logic and reason, and only wanted people to think for themselves. The Satanic bible pretty much just says "don't believe bullshit, verify it for yourself." It has nothing to do with some supernatural evil guy.

Even in the Bible I thought Satan was just following God's orders and he was the secret good guy the whole time. The Jews still follow the same God as Christians and Muslims. You're all retarded in my eyes.

satan tries to make you to think you are self sufficient without God or that you are better than him, he tries to separate you from God

What's it like to be an atheist? Are you okay with suicide?

youtu.be/mWxppftPUZI

Satan is meant to test you.
He's burning in Hell right now and wants you to join him by continuing to live in sin without repenting.
The World would be a better place if EVERYONE had empathy and no one tried to take advantage of one another, because we are all one. You can earn you way into Heaven by doing good and having a happy marriage, just try not to do any of the Seven Deadly Sins and follow the 10 commandments.

How do you deal with the eternal nothingness?
>what is deJa vu

This, how do you turn away from temptation?

Which temptations?
I'd say try everything that's not too bad on your conscience and give it up once you've found your niche

praise be the word KEK brother

those under the guidance of KEK are shielded from the mightiest of unholy niggers

KEKs will is the ultimate red pill and barrier to filthy nigger scum

That's actually solid advice.

Give me dubs, make me cancer free, almighty kek.

the Chinese and Indians have never believed in god yet there countrys remain homogeneous . how do you enplane that?

for the Indians, they're religion is strong enough and transcendental enough to allow them a point of reference for their civilization. They fight the Muslims on their turf.

For the Chinese, well, 1) they're pretty far from Africa and the Middle East, have to go through India to get there and I already discussed India.
2) Totalitarian Governments that are smart enough (or maybe too stupid) to flood their country's like that.

What is Hinduism.
What are Indian untouchables
>want to rephrase that bullshit statement?

Hinduism is not one religion but an umbrella term uses to describe many of different origin there are even atheist Hindus (like Buddhism is atheist)

i thin the point Op was making was that african migration was somehow gods punishment against non-believers but indians dont belive in god and still don't have any africans so i dont see how ops point can be true

No it isn't.

Satan isn't a 'god' of anything. He's a jealous, corrupt fallen angel.

Buddhism and Hinduism have Gods

Ābhāsvara plane deities

Mahabrahma deities (after a being from the higher plane dies he's reborn here)

Humans

Those are the top 3 tiers in Buddhism.

Hinduism is full of Gods.

When China stopped following a Godly path and turned themselves over to atheistic communism 30 million people died

>Buddhism is athirst
Nope, Buddhism accepts there is a creator but is focused on personal improvement to reach Nirvana.

God is sure a salty divine being

he's based as fuck man

IT RHYMES!

deities are not gods
the Buddha was not a god

hinduisum is full of gods but there are atheist sects
no what isnt (i made more than one point in my post)

>Newfag baiting thread works
Good job, OP.

ril meka dink doe

Buddhism is not Atheist.
There are monks who practice using their spirit daily

you can believe in spirits and the soul and still be atheist

so this is the swarm of locusts moses was talking about...........................

really makes you think........................

You are technically correct, Tom Cruise. But let's not count pyramid schemes because that's disingenuous when discussing legitimate religions.

>tfw arguing semantics with a semetic

I wonder what nigger are gonna get flooded with.

>God

i like how you can say that without ever meeting the guy, are all gods followers this brainwashed

Invaded by mongols, arabs, and europeans colonialists.

When the Vikings came to England, the English thought the heathens were punishment brought upon them by God for their sins.

Maybe it's the same today.

IT'S LIKE POTTERY, IT LIMES.

you made good points and i respect them.
HOWEVER
Believing in Jesus Christ is God grants you a place in heaven. Having kids or making money or general deeds done on this earth are all equally irreverent.

What an attention whore. Is this the best proof we got that god is a woman?

> the satanic bible has nothing to do with satan

A FUCKING ______

>Catholic Church in Germany is actually one of the driving forces behind the open borders policy because they own most of the industry around taking care of refugees

Even better for them, since they had tons of volunteers they could take all the money they got from the state right away without having to waste any of it on paying wages.

But most importantly you must never wear cloth of wool and linen mixed together. Ultimate evil.

And it gives them a constant supply of nubile young boys to play with with enough left over for the Pope

Yes, she-are pottery

>God creates nuggers and all manner of subhumans
>Whites think "There's no way God would be this fucking retarded and make people this fucked up"
>Whites choose to believe that God isn't real rather than believe God created niggers
>God floods white countries with niggers instead of sending another messiah and starting a proper race crusade
Man God sure is a fucking asshole.

if a nigger slaps your left cheek,
you offer your right cheek for anudda slapping.

If only niggers listened to that more often

>Satan
>Burning

Pleb detected. Dis is a frozen lake, with satan stuck up to his waist, where he devours the three great betrayers

"god" not "gods chosen people"

setzen.sechs.

kinda weird how your god goes from flooding everything and killing every living thing to something that happens naturally, its like hes getting weaker and weaker with time

>Rome breaks its covenant with Jupiter
>Becomes overun by a semetic cult of suffering #2
>Roman Empire decays and falls.
>Western world starts back up when interest in the pagan gods is no longer persecuted.
>The phrase 'by Jove' becomes popular during this new height.
>Europe rules the world.
>Enter semetic cult of suffering #3

pottery

>Politicians are God

>US is 62% white
>Blacks and Hispanics are more likely to be Christian

pottery

If your going to be getting into Dante at least get it right.

He places Satan in lake Cocytus.
Dis is a city, Pluto's capital in the underworld.

Pleb.

>satanist canadian
You're 4 years too young to be browsing this website kiddo

"I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."

Genghis Khan

God doesn't involved in politics tho.
For everything bad that happens it's our fault and our responsibility.
God is not some absurd immature kid like you.

>God justly punishing us for our unrepentant sinning is politics

Thank you for showing these plebs the wisdom

Lol don't worry Christ is coming back with his angels when the time comes and he's going to kill you white heathens too. He's going to kill all nations because all nations dealt their hands in the slavery of God's people. Why do you think Hollywood keeps making these space movies and prepping for this with all these camps and underground shelters? You can't escape justice, all of you are fucked. Don't fret sadly 2/3 of Israelites will also fall and for them we will mourn when the time is proper and right but for now we must get ourselves right and prevent ourselves from being one of the 2/3. As for you, if you want salvation spread the truth white man or be destroyed. You'll always be a servant but better a servant to me in heaven then a heathen in hell fire only raised again to be destroyed

Lord KEK will save us.

Judaism was abrogated by Christianity bucko (Galatians 5:4)

'It'll be any day now, surely' Says an increasingly nervous man 2000 years later.