Russian humour

I saw some Russians sharing this comic, apparently its supposed to be clever and funny. But I dont get the joke, why does the robot explode?

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russia-mocks-britains-new-hms-10707472
youtube.com/watch?v=NmUpZDb3W0Q
periscope.tv/w/1lDxLkLenNLJm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

S

>it's supposed to be clever and funny
It's not. Just a fb-level patriotc picture.

None of these comics make much sense. Maybe something is lost in translation. It's like anti-jokes.

RUSSIAN APPLES

These are all terrible.

P

O-N-I-O-N-S

A

Why is NATO so weak? lol

Poland? More like POO-land!

>russia
>navy

C

never eaten a polish apple anyway
chinese apples on the other side...

S P A C E
P
A
C
E

S-P-A-C-E

Cringe thread

Ameridumbs lol

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/russia-mocks-britains-new-hms-10707472

>Major-General Igor Konashenkov, chief spokesman for the Russian Defence Ministry, said: "The British aircraft carrier is nothing more than just a huge easy naval target."

S

That doesn't make any sense. Advanced robot technology is far more impressive than flying to space, which is possible for more than 50 years.

Also why don't we ever get an appearance in patriotic Russiaball comics?

Not this thread again.

He ain't wrong

As is every navel vessel

К O C M O C

WTF I LOVE RUSSIA NOW

damn
i want that cat lifebuoy right now!

>Advanced robot technology is far more impressive than flying to space
Russian patriots have not so many things to be proud of. Muh S-P-A-C-E, muh militaty, muh nuclear power, WE WUZ SUPAPOWA and that's all. So all of this comics are only about this things.

INTERSTELLARER RAUM

youtube.com/watch?v=NmUpZDb3W0Q

But the Russian space program is actually something Russians can be proud of. But yeah, these comics are hilariously bad and even politically rude.

>
this is just rehashed commie agitprop

VOID

I might not have chocolate
I might not have cheese....

But you don't have S-P-A-C-E

Is this how normie humor looks like in Russia?

dunno, it will be impressive when they teach a robot to do something more complicated than to guide a missile. to begin with to drive a car in the traffic

gagarin vodka CCCP great patriotic war dostoevskiy.
we russians chose our own special way, the third way

Oh god it's like someone took the political cartoons from newspapers and tried to make them into a meme

Poland is part of Russia

It will be impressive when they teach a robot to squat.

KEK
Pooland btfo

I don't say we shouldn't be proud of our space program, but when it's the only thing we can be proud of it's really sad.

That doesn't even make sense. Switzerland is a member of the ESA.

Lakes and oceans?

15 lakes? What the fuck? Creators of these comics are really retarded.

That's a new spin on the old communist propaganda.
The bugs depicted in the picture is the Colorado Potato Beetle.
Communist authorities blamed the plague of the bettle that caused food shortages on Americans that „purposefully dropped the bug as a form of ecological warfare against warsaw pact nations”.

It's kind of cute that Russians still cling to it.
I don't think many young Polish people are actually aware of the history of this beetle in Poland.

so is Finland

Why americans have so shitty small rockets? lmao

99,9% of ordinary russians have absolutely nothing to do with that space program, not even indirectly. and being proud of something you personally are not even a part of is just sad and pathetic, especially if like the other user said it's literally the only thing you think you can be proud of

No, it's really shitty humor even by Russian standards. In fact, this comics are popular among 13-16 yo edgy patriotic male teenagers. Not very large group.

Karma hits you back......

I've read somewhere what they came with polish vegetables SU bought.

Is this supposed to be all countries with nukes? Did they forget France?

>13-16 yo edgy patriotic male teenagers
Kek, just wait until they turn 18 and have to do mandatory military service and get fucked by their superiors in the ass.

This one actually could've been true.

The bug has probably been brought to Czechoslovakia and Poland with food deliveries by german occupying forces during WW2.

E

literally no france
kek

most of the people being proud of their cpuntry have nothing to do with the reason of their pride

bullshit. they are extremely popular among patriotic male population of all ages

i like that one.
original is cuter though

>Did they forget France?
These people think that there 15 lakes in Russia and they proud of it. They stupid af. Do you really surprised they didn't mention France?

The robot explodes because Rusia is so strong and has space program and the robot realises it will neveer have space program

Don't ruin polandball with this shit
Reee ebil boles killing our botatoes

there are exactly 15 big lakes in russia

There are no such lake classification as big lake or small lake.

Don't worry, mommy will protect you...

desu removing monuments to those who freed them from nazi (and nazi killed about 6 mln poles) was a shitty move

We have a joke about Rokossowski.

Why does Marshall Rokossowski has his eyebrows so high?
One day a messager stormed his office with a letter from Stalin that said "Tovorishch Rokossowski, you're Polish".
And his face never returned to normal.

Best one so far.

Kek, read up on it, and apparently here the propaganda was that frogs in WW1 and burgers in WW2 dropped the beetles on the fields

What does it say? Rude for the embassy not to translate.

hmm yes organic and natural indeed *leaks nuclear material into a populated river and doesn't bother cleaning it up*

Maybe West isnt so rich after all?? ))

I really don't think Germany needs help disliking Russia. I mean thing of all of Eastern Germany.

This is so bad

japan has a space program too though

S-P-A-C-E

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. What the fuck are these abominations? They brutally raped polanballs , slaughtered it, then raped again. I used to like Russia,but after witnessing such a treacherous incident, not anymore. I hope USA ,North Korea, Morocco and Tibet form a mighty alliance and bomb Russia into oblivion .

Op commited a crime against humanity by posting this. I will personally come with my gang of Pajeets and shit all over Finland and rape all your women,men, metrosexuals, traps and washing machines

Hahahahahahahahahaha
Damn that's delusional.

15 lakes!

Did you know..... Russia has TIGERS?

there is. more than 4000 sq kilometres is a big lake

POO

1 pic
-Russia, why you surrounded me with your army
-It's not against you
2 pic
-How it's not against me? They all around me!
-Yes, but they don't threaten you.

It's like situation with USA missiles around Russia and USA keep telling that this missiles are not against Russia.

Russia is such a Mary Sue in these meme strips.

Poland and NATO BTFO

I was bored & was looking on Periscope. Came across this stream of Russian soldiers.

periscope.tv/w/1lDxLkLenNLJm

You mean the missile defense shield? Because if we're talking ICBMs, their location doesn't really matter.

russia -> 15 lakes, 1 space
canada ->31,752 lakes, 2 space

we win again

This one is just delusional.

tfw no ball tiger to pet