Sudan-user is back after saying he'll never come back here. Can anyone ever leave this place?

Sudan-user is back after saying he'll never come back here. Can anyone ever leave this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z2jqOhgIOKQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Why would you think I have the fortitude to abandon this place?

I came here because I was mentally ill

No you are a blessing from Allah. Time to move to pakistan and bestow your mighty seed into our women so they may breed quality posters

Ha ha, that's our Sudanon! Please fuck my wife.

You can check out but you can never leave

Wow thank you bro

I've always wanted to impregnate a woman but I must refuse this generous offer

I agree. I too am in a quest to obtain wizard powers

Can multiple men have custody of a single wife?

Or is it acceptable as reverse polygamy, we can lease her out

Since were talking about impregnation, do you think there might be some chance however small that Humans could impregnate Chimpanzees or the other way around?

I am 28 and shitposting aside, I am beginning to experience something weird

First your brain starts asking why you dont have a female partner next to you in bed

Then it begins questioning your masculinity, like you're no longer a proper man for being celibate. Women can perceive this inner conflict and become ever so distant

It also ties into adulthood. You no longer feel that urge and preparation for sex like a teenager, standards fall, you feel youre over the hill and no longer feel the need to pass on your genes

I wouldn't mind having a personal physician. Any interest in In being my own Conrad Murray? Salary requirements? If so bring your script book.

youtu.be/Z2jqOhgIOKQ

Thats normal. Men lose interest in sex as they reach 30 while women become extreamely horny at 30. My cousin got married at 30, poor chap, so close to attaining wizard status yet so far

No. At the acrosome or head of the spermatozoon is a specific set of proteins that interact with cell surface ones on the zona pellucida of the oocyte or follicle

They guarantee it cant happen naturally and even after fertilization theres an intracellular calcium release which acts as a depolarizing signal to prevent more sperm

Aneuploidy or fucking up the standard number of chromosomes happens though

How 2 make dong bigger?

Sure

You bring in the hookers, Ill bring the drugs, well have a good time

Ill give you the lowdown

Jelqing is not necessarily fake but maximum gains during the most susceptible period i.e. late puberty and beyond is 1 to 1.5 inches, with application of warm towels etc. I don't recommend them because they can cause a penile fracture or worse

Most reliable method is simple, weight loss if you're fat. This is will reduce the pubic fat and give you a nicer look. Fat tissue is also hormonally active and lots of it causes a bit of feminization

Testosterone and zinc supplements. Gray area bcause of no reliable studies, even creams. Broscience tier.

Then there's the natural pelvic posture. The penile shaft actually extends into your pelvis so if you sit too long and have anterior pelvic tilt straightening it out will help

Kegels help too simply because they increase the tone of the pelvic muscles and the prominence of the penis

The problem with the penis is that there's really no straight answer, even medically

Okay I got a question that dumb as fuck

How does our blood work?
When I cut my self I bleed but isn't all the blood in the veins?
How is the blood pumped back into the lungs and heart if it's just all around our body

How to grow as tall as the mighty Sudanese bull?

Capillaries, micro blood vessels, its all around your body

*is
Also do you have a really small head?
Saw a giant Sudanese looking dude on the bus and his head was rather small

Dumb it down for me hombre
Aren't blood vessels already micro?
How doesn't the body know to suck in blood that is starved of oxygen and not oxygen rich blood?

Correct me if Im wrong, I didn't took bio in highschool,

No they aren't micro, veins and arteries are comparitively large, capillaries are small. Veins carry de-oxiginated blood to the heart while arteries carry oxyginated blood to the body. From the arteries capillaries carry blood to different parts of the body

Nerd

Seeing as we're talking biology, how long does it take to die when an artery has been cut? How would you postpone death if someone cuts an artery in an everyday situation? IE if you were American and got shot.

Basically its two parallel sets of systems, one side of the heart is pumped to the lungs for reoxygenation and the other from the lungs to the rest of the body

The systemic circulation as its called undergoes a series of divisions like said, each set with specific structural differences and each causing a 4 fold rise in resistance like plumbing. The resistance is what we measure when we take your blood pressure, the ability of the heart to overcome it. Then the traditionally blue veins, which have a much lower pressure and thus are more susceptible to congestion, take it back along with a third set or vessels called the lymphatics, for the proteinaceous greasy stuff and white cells

When you cut yourself you bleed momentarily as a reaction to expel some toxins and bad bloods, then the nerves send signals to contract your vessels and reduce blood loss. Then the platelets along with a complicated cascade of clotting proteins form a plug to stop it. This plug is essentially a clot, the very same that can plug heart or brain vessels during a stroke or heart attack, because the fats in the vessel wall have ruptured!

Your blood is composed of both liquid plasma (containing dissolved ions, nutrients like glucose, oxygen and carbon dioxide) and cell components (erythrocytes that primarily carry oxygen, leucocytes involved in immunity, and thrombocytes involved in blood clotting)

The Cardiovascular System is composed of the heart (which acts as a pump, a driving force pushing blood around the body), arteries (carry oxygenated blood around the body or deoxygenated blood to the lungs) and veins (which bring deoxygenated blood back to the heart from the body, or bring oxygenated blood back from the lungs). Also, capillaries are small thin walled network blood vessels that exist between the arteries and veins to facilitate diffusion (pass oxygen and nutrients to tissues, receive carbon dioxide and metabolic wastes)

The heart pumps blood into the arteries, then it eventually flows back to the heart in veins (which rely on several factors, like skeletal muscle squeezing to push blood through the veins, as well as valves within the veins that ensure unidirectional flow)

I hope this helps my fellow Englishman

Well said my good man

Tissues have varying levels of viability depending on their natural metabolic state or oxygenation

Removal of blood flow would pretty much cause a finger to undergo set of changes leading to coagulation necrosis within hours, whereas blocking the renal artery might let the renal medulla hold on for days because its naturally accustomed to low oxygen states

Now let's say an artery was severed in the arm and you're exsanguinating profusely. The body initially uses a set of neurohormonal mechanisms to main blood flow, it even rechannels blood flow from the nonessential organs like skin and gut to the brain, heart, etc. The loss of blood and essential bodily fluids leads to a hypovolemic state

Once the capacity of the body and heart especially to compensate is overcome, you enter a state of shock. This is where monitoring the vitals becomes critical and you need to provide fluids of a certain composition to keep things going

Let's accelerate it a bit more. At some point the shock reaches a point of no return, a serious of deleterious metabolic changes have occurred, and ligation or shutting of the artery hasnt happened. Eventually one of the several processes will lead to a heart rhythm disorder or directly to cardiac arrest

'CLEAR' and after a while his heart cant be shocked to its natural rhythm. We announce the time of death, the family dies again after receiving the hospital bill and the American is dead. This all assumes he wasn't stranded and died slowly from blood loss.

I thought you were a doctor. If you were you would know that mental illness doesn't exist

You actually said it better lol

Surgical Oncology Bro?

Nah, I've just been studying Human Biology for the past 4 years, two at High school, two for my bachelor, going to graduate end of next year then try to figure out what I want to do for my masters....

It does though, organic or not, neurotransmitter imbalance, etc. Theres a long list of them and they're treated through a variety of ways

If you have philosophical objections to medicine's attempts to pathologically characterize human thought, that's another story all together.

IMO medicine is still underdeveloped compared to engineering and the other hard sciences. The really sexy stuff didnt come with the technological revolution and will start trickling in in the coming decades

A few days ago a bit of genetic engineering removed the mouse version of MS. The FDA has approved 2 drugs which trick the body's immune system into attacking cancer.

Medicine is a shit profession please dont do it

I wouldn't do it if I could turn back the clock

I mean, Sup Forums is like the second shit I open when I start my pc

I was contemplating Medicine, but wasn't sure if I could commit to another 4 years of study

Whats Surgical Oncology like? You don't sound overly enthusiastic...

What would you do instead, given the chance?

>Can anyone ever leave this place?
no
i am greek

Seconded, pls respond Sudan-bro

I am an Internist or registrar of internal medicine, the only time I feel happy is when a patient breaks the dreadful monotony of heart disease and obesity and presents with a peculiarity leading to a rare diagnosis

At some point diagnoses become a set of collectables because its so boring. Whats worse I can't get into the last British Royal College exam to obtain my membership, because of demand and possibly politics here, we have a center here where foreign examiners administer it.

PHYSICS +/- MATH

Grew up idolizing physicists and mathematicians especially Nash, Oppenheimer and Feynman (inb4 >reddit). Maybe even electronic engineering and microprocessor architecture because I fucking hate Intel (wait till we get optimized multithreaded software before commenting on TR and the 7960/7980XE)

Sudan, what kind of Sudanese dishes should I cook?
Also, is it hard to relate to your fellow countrymen because of how worldly and smart you are?

Try Gurassa or Lugma, we dont have much of a cuisine, but the drinks are awesome especially aradayb and abray, and we have an alcoholic one called sharboat lel

I am not really smarter, I can barely conversate with them without embarrassing myself and 90% is instances of government corruption and how the country will collapse in the next decade. People in the neighbourhood think I am the local madman because of my autistic meltdowns

i once have been away from here for 8 months,today i came here after 2 weeks i didn't come

You should see a therapist, fampai

I've tried

But to be fair its more like self-medicating as a medfag lol, I know how to set them up, dress and act to get what I want

Welcome back.

You don't have to dress up and get what you want, though, do you? It you approach it with sincerity, it might help you overcome your autism. I mean, you're cool enough to have gained a bunch of fans on an anime forum, so you have something worth sharing beneath whatever poor social graces you have irl. Cognitive behavioral therapy might be particularly beneficial

>get what I want
That value of prescription drugs(mainly opiates) here is pretty high. It is not uncommon to hear about Doctors getting caught writing them out in exchange for sexual favors or money. Have you experienced anything like this?

You seem very knowledgeable in a range of topics. Do you spend a lot of your spare time researching things you find interesting?

Thanks bro

Thank for the kind advice, we've always had this emotional lack of expression (alexithymia) and its pretty much been reflective of autism, I think cognitive behaviourial is a necessity but to be honest I thrive on this forum because there's no sensory bombardment here, I can take my time. CBT will have to start at some point

I meant antidepressants, the government has recently enforced strict rules for prescriptions (short term only, registered dispensers, cards, etc) because drug abuse has gone up, especially tramadol

Also some madman threw a bottle into our yard with the lights out, clearly someone stalking the house and trying yo see if there are residents. I am going to talk to neighbours and my mum, and with the economic deterioration, getting a firearm is absolutely necessary now

Just an avid interest, it began when I got scammed on computer repair so it became a hobby, then mobile phones because of custom ROMs.

But of course knowledge does not equal the effective practical application of information and a senior doctor recently said that was my major illness

Just opened the front gate and some unusual characters immediately left on a scooter, two of them

Ill make a round and notify everyone to look out for unfamiliar faces or behaviour

See ya

Paki vs Indians who do you prefer more?

>tramadol
WOW, be thankful it isn't Oxy, Fentanyl, Hydromorphone, Hydrocodone, Moprhine, Methadone, hell even Codeine

I used to snus a lot back in the day but I recently quit, been clean a year. I felt that my physical condition increased notably a few weeks after I quit. I always thought that it was the fact that the smoke fucked your lungs that made people get shittier conditions. Can you explain what actually fucks you up?

You should definitely start CBT sooner than later, it will likely go a long way towards correcting those issues if you put effort into it. You have a lot to offer to other people.
Also, since there's not really a Sudanese cuisine, what do you guys typically eat?

I noticed something odd about this too, I quit Chewing tobacco(kodiak) and my respiration noticeably improved.

Turns out nobody saw something suspicious but at least they're alert. 3 years ago a gang jumped our north neighbour with machetes and this is the first suspicious incident

Only a preference for individuals, both are welcome friends

Those are hard to get because of rarity lol, I haven't seen diamorphine in years

First thing off the bat, smoking or nicotine consumption increases your risk of lung cancer, but for some reason affects a small subset of individuals with an unidentifiable genetic susceptibility. Its a theory of cancer where environmental stimuli and genetic predisposition combine to cause it

Now the cause, nicotine has a number of stimulatory and inhibitory effects but the gist in this case is the production of oxidants, acceleration of atherosclerosis and stimulation of reward centers in the brain. The secondary components like tsr etc or what the snuff is mixed with could also affect the lungs, lungs don't breath well and exercise performance is reduced. Sometimes these substances cause a transient reaction in some peoples lungs

I wouldnt be worried though, some family members have snuffed for decades without a hiccup, some stopped recently because of similar complaints and a bit of anxiety with depression

>diamorphine
Lol, that one is available all over here for 10$ a bag(Chicago dope)

fuck off nigger e-celebs are cancer

I'll look into it. As for our dietary regimen well it's shameful, were currently four bachelors and we rely on a indomie + shawerma + spaghetti diet to get by, mother makes the traditional moulahhh dishes and she's on holiday

Sometimes secondary substances cause a reaction because they cant be processed properly, for instance tar, which the cells can only package and not remove, hence the colour, the nicotine also masks the fatigue and increases heart rate which isn't optimal.

It sometimes leads to destruction of air pockets in the lungs and causes thick mucus secretion and inflammation which explains it

Time to start an international smuggling route Gustavo

*narcos intro music starts playing*

I just feel compelled to respond to everyone to avoid disappointment

No one reply to this

yes there are alot of posters who no longer post here:
>strawboss
>the fin who hates australians and americans
>that tunisian weeb
>wiki warrior
>chuback

india vs paki
Who are the better posters?

>>wiki warrior
The bong?

The Algerian/French

Depends on what time you ask about, back in the day we had great posters like Camel Jockey, the Delhi student, the two military men in India, the physics researcher at CERN

But because I am a shameless shitposter I like you guys now, humour and baiting is too entertaining for someone who's socially inept

There is an indian Sup Forums, I shitpost there sometimes

>you guys
Unfortunately its only me, there is one excellet shitposter but he rarely visits

>camel jockey
I truely miss him

>that pic
Doing gods work, user

What's the indian imageboard called?

Hahaha i want to shitpost there and trigger all pajeet
>camel jockey
he is busy studying

Indiachan

Made any threads there?

>they don't have an Sup Forums

not necessary I've known cases of folks doing phds and doctorates to then get well paying jobs and ended getting married on their early 30s. They basically had no life before then.

I think you're just depressed. You are celibate by force not by choice. Not that there's anything wrong with being celibate.

I literally have to practice conversations and make cue points to get by though

But I really appreciate your kind words. My mother says the same, desensitization, that I have to put myself in uncomfortable situations to learn to get by

No too lazy and too depressed for that

So where did you go all the time you were absent from Sup Forums ?

I just chose a random thread and posted poo in the loo

>Can anyone ever leave this place?
You can only leave once you manage to better yourself, and fix what is wrong with your life. Few people that come here have the force of will to do that.

I've been here almost every day since 2004. There is no escape for me.

Make a thread on /india/ with timestamp of hand telling everyone that your American and all pakis you met were tall and fair compared to indians who were short and brown. Guranteed (You)'s

does it have flags? how would they know I'm posting from america?

Sudanbro I am on Ritalin

I can't exercise executive functioning without it but I can't take it forever plus it has nasty side effects

People say try harder but I haven't been able to for 2 decades

Am I doomed

That is what the hand and timestamp is for, so they know you're white

there's no real escape from here. You may not realize it, but this is what limbo looks like. An eternal terrific existence far from God and the Love. Not enduring pain, for we have not sinned in our precedent life. But we were under false gods. We are the peoples of old, and this is our afterlife.

shut the fuck up, wh*Te subhuman, my gods are true.

Why did you want to leave sudanon? We need you.

P-please dont tell indiachan about this my aryan friend

I won't, my BLACK brother.

Why are they so rude? Everyone is calling everyone a shitskin and pajeet?

No, exercise control of your mind, I was in a similar situation

Whenever you feel you have to impulsively react let go and let yourside space out for more than a few seconds, take things easily, you'll reduce your dependence on medication and feel more comfortable, also Ritalin shouldn't be used for long periods of time

wew lad

lol you don't, I needed to get my life together and move on, things weren't encouraging though but I need to find a life outside of the internet

>lol you don't,
We actually do. Despite a billion sub-Saharan Africans existing an authentic perspective from normal people there is surprisingly rare.

being BLACK is an honour, my friend.

It's hard isn't it.
It's not a painful struggle, no battling of external forces. If other mental illnesses, like depression, are said to smother you, perhaps sheer power of will can overcome them, brute force. But this is an a sense deficiency of will. Not weakness, and inability to overpower, but not realizing what should be overpowered and what shouldn't. An inability to think about thinking - inability to move up on the Meta level.

I don't know if this sounds right, I've never thought about it much.

I come to shitpost though, not be informative, the other occasional sudanese posters were better

>An inability to think about thinking
Don't do that, it creates anticipation and inevitable, then anticipation again, and the cycle is extremely tiring and depressing

You eventually have to surrender to the forces and respond only when prompted, when the situation demands, without that inner camera monitoring you. Once the confidence levels rise the spontaneity becomes fun and uplifting

and inevitable *failure

What if I never respond? I get that you mean rumination is bad.

I mean more that I am a ship at sea, with no anchor, at the whim of time and tide. Entire days, obligations, my life, drifts on by. I'm primarily inattentive. On my ritalin, I'm able to decipher my thoughts and make a to do list, or plan, or engage in executive functioning. Without them, I can look at my to do list I made the day before, on medications - each and every word, and not register a single thing.

Sudan-user why don't you move to the US? You could probably find a job very easily