Is it sexist to depict fictional women with soft, fat butts just for sex appeal and male gaze...

Is it sexist to depict fictional women with soft, fat butts just for sex appeal and male gaze, even though they logically would have a firm, tight butt (in Samus's case)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGM29sPHjSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks to shitlibs it is now.

I don't get it

Butts like those are 100% realistic. They're rare as fuck but they exist and are even more glorious irl

Samus is supposed to be in shape. Yet her ass looks all fat and soft in this image for the sole purpose of sex appeal.

She wouldn't be too in shape considering her power armor does the majority of the work.

>yfw American super soldiers will all be fatfucks on in mobile armor, the future equivalent of a rascal

She needs the bigger rounder hindquarters to roll up into a round ball.

Samus has alien bird DNA in her. She's not 100% human, meaning that it's possible that she can be super athletic and still retain a shapely figure. Just because you're healthy and can outperform people doesn't mean you have to fit the profile 100% of the time.

But yeah, it's for sex appeal. Whatever. Strong women can't be sexy too?

Two questions for you, sir:

1) What the fuck does bird DNA has to do with Samus being athletic?

2) Look at her butt in that image. Does it look athletic or fat to you?

After being saved by the Chozo she was infused with their DNA and given superhuman athletic abilities. She's been basically working out since she was a little girl with alien steroids in her.

As for her butt, it looks pretty damn realistic for someone who looks like they're at an average weight for her height. It's a nice butt, but it's neither flat or fat.

It means she could have more muscle density and be able to look fat but have high performing efficient muscle framework ie be athletic without looking athletic.

It looks like a butt any beach volleyball player could have.

You guys have zero clue about female anatomy if you think her ass looks athletic. You can easily tell it's fat because it sags a bit and is too smooth to be athletic.

>mfw

Got this online. Tell me this doesn't look athletic to you.

Why people care how others portray their fictional characters?
WHo the fuck cares about being called racist sexist bigot and what not on the west nowadays?
Its like being called cuck, just an insult without any meaning

How do you explain how all those athlete in the picture I posted have smooth butts that sag a bit?

Do the athletes you are talking about even have bird DNA?

ITT: Guy from malta who repeatedly makes these types of threads proves that he is ALMOST as bad as the mummy poster

I've never been to Malta. But come to my burgerland. You will see that is not a fat butt.
Between the two I'd call it athletic before fat.
pic not super related, but still. right?

Nobody except people who are politically correct care about the portrayal of their characters. Sexy appeal has always been a big thing for female characters.

Personally, it's the reason I consume so much Jap media. I want ninjas with big titties and pretty eyes, not a whale dyke with nose piercings and problematic glasses.

men play videogames. men like to see hot women.
is this a serious question?

>a bunch of faggot nerds on Sup Forums arguing about female anatomy

it honestly makes me laugh every time

Athletes can have fat butts too. Case in point, see pic related.

That's also a fat ass. But I understand that the American definition of fat is very different - the ass has to be obese and full of cellulite before you think it's a fat ass.

Power armor does not 100% remove the need to use muscles, it just reduces the stress and effort required to function. You're still gonna get tired running and lugging shit around in power armor in a combat setting. You will still need to be physically fit.

>Those tiddies

>a bunch of faggot nerds on Sup Forums
Because you're not a faggot nerd on Sup Forums, right?

Nigga I'm starting to think people on Malta are starving. That is NOT a fat butt.

Yes it is. It's clear that our definition of "fat" is very different.

I also understand now why you don't think Samus has a fat ass.

>Athletes can have fat butts too.
Then there you go, thread solved, you can go away now.

poast more butts m8ees

This, but again the games mentioned she's inhumanly strong anyway.

You're right. Your definition of fat is wrong. I assure you that if you ask any other person here they'll call you a fucking idiot.

You realize we have flags here, right?

This isn't Sup Forums where you can spam this shit hourly and pretend you're not

>That Guy

I don't think women vary very much

It's a fucking video game you autist. Nothing has to be realistic especially since she has alien Dna in her. Are all your neighbors retarded too? Must be something in the fucking water

Burgerland definition of fat is different from the rest of the world.

Except it's not. Do a search for "Fat Butt" and you'll see that you're a dumbass.

>most results are from Murcia
Dumbass.

i haven't seen autism on this level since the mummy poster got banned repeatedly

Keep doing it, i need my entertainment

You weren't suppose to randomly be looking at most of them, you were suppose to pic a few from each country you wanted to compare and see how they differed, dipshit.

It's pitiable, really.

some of us faggot nerds know about women more than the average faggot nerd which is why when we read these threads we laugh and move on because you are all fucking pathetic and sad

>That butt
>Fat

Maybe if you're Ethiopean.
Is that what this is? You tried to cross the Mediterranean and got stuck on that island?

>implying I'm a man
\/\/ E \/\/

She does have a fat ass:

youtube.com/watch?v=dGM29sPHjSI

The "Women shouldn't be sexualized" crowd is already getting bitched at by women that actually have huge asses and big boobs.

Now what's most PC is to promote "Body diversity".

1st and 3rd from left are not athletic at all.

This is now a Samass thread

No.
Is it sexist to display all men in video games as someone who's on steroids and spends 20 hours a day at the gym?

The answer is: stop caring what feminists think.

Give them an inch and they take a mile.

Seriously. And bald.