UUUAAARRGHHHHHFFHFHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LFQun4HQj8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did he start doing his Gollum voice as he was dying? It was really distracting.

>actually copying futurama

Peter Jackson is fucked up to put this scene in a kid's movie.

>when she give you a brainjob

I smoked salvia once and this happened to me in this fucked up cycle where the bug would eat my brain and i'd black out into a voidspace where I could see reality slipping away never to return and in my greatest moment of panic I'd return to the couch and feel the bug devouring my head again

Why did he wink?

So what killed him? Worm muscles breaking his neck, teeth fatally stabbing him, or asphyxiation?

top tier kino scene in a terrible flick

A little from column A, a little from column B, and a little from column C.

>all those teeth
>don't use them to grab or pull

He mercifically ran out of air, amplifying by his screaming non-stop.

None of the above.

He was still alive for months, while being slowly digested

>winks at the audience

What did he mean by this?

That worm looks like it has a pretty tight squeeze so I'd assume he died of asphyxiation before anything else.

this horrified me as a kid

do you know they actually cut most of these giant bug scenes out when they show it on television before a certain time of night

isn't this the scene with those uncircumsized penises?

C O C K V O R E

I remember when I first watched this movie, my dad said "they've killed him off because he needs to put on the gorilla costume for the next scene"

Made me kek.

i was with it until this shit happened

youtu.be/8LFQun4HQj8

and then the movie became impossible to take seriously

This looks terrible. I can't believe they used to play this movie in Best Buy to show off HD TVs.

Kong: Skull Island will be miles better than this bloated garbage but nostalgia faggots will claim otherwise