Look at all those nigs who have come to see hillary

look at all those nigs who have come to see hillary

she has this won

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte,_North_Carolina#Demographics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's like she's giving a speech in fucking africa

>she has this won
Dem turnout down 20%; no longer leading in the polls; looks like a complete insider hack; hated by more than half her own party; is a total DINO.

You fuckers have no idea how badly she will ultimately lose this. Seriously, idiots in the DNC leadership managed to anoint the one and only candidate who Trump can and probably will beat.

Those nigs vsme to see obama dumbass

>Diversity
>Black people outnumber white people

it is an obvious set up for a photo op

Or like she's giving a speech to Democrats in a city which is 35% black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte,_North_Carolina#Demographics

Disagreed, I think she'll win regardless. Bernie Biden Hillary Obama.
I think she's got it in the bag. You haven't infiltrated the woman vote enough.
Women + Minorities are going to elect another liberal. You can't count on common sense anymore. You need women to realize that illegal immigration is terrible. Almost none of them realize this. You need women to actually realize that the constitution is the most necessary thing for your country. They don't realize this.

They are shouting equal pay for equal work memes and demonizing men.
You won't win the election unless you can sway at least 10-20% of women to your side.

They came to see head nigger in chief

Someone please tell me what the fuck is this thing, have blacks secretly mated with ayylmaos?

>look at all those nigs who have come to see hillary

they came to see king nigger. Hopefully they don't bother to vote for her.

Yes.

>You can't count on common sense anymore.
Just because people disagree with you, doesn't mean they lack the capacity for common sense.

Why does a gorilla always have a frown?

Because in ten million years it will be a nigger.

How to Ethiopian parents celebrate their kids first birthday?

By putting flower on the graves.

Obama won because of the color of his skin, Hillary is running based on the hole between her legs, and Trump is running for America.

It's hard to see that Trump is going to win and win and win and win, and HE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

#ImWithHer

half these niggers wont even vote

KING NIGGER MONKEY FUCKTARD is who they came to see I promise.

Theyll be on dem gibsmedats on voting day.

It's South Carolina.
The population is half black.

Do you know anything about Charlotte, North Carolina? And, who showed up to see Obama taking a victory lap after BTFO the entire right-wing slime machine for 7 straight years?

Certainly a bunch are there (of all races) to see & hear Hillary.

But, that rally was about Obama, and it was held in Charlotte. For Reasons. That is some deep blue territory. Miles deep.

>All of those smiling faces openly supporting the most corrupt administration in American history

can uh...someone please explain to me whats going on. What the fuck are those people doing? Don't they fucking understand all the blood on Hillary's hands? Don't they fucking get that the Dems don't give a shit about them and all of Hillary's campaign money is coming from groups that literally do not give a fuck about them?

>FIRST WOMAN POTUS FIRST WOMAN POTUS!

is this literally all it fucking is? do they want to make history that badly that this is what they'll resort to? They'll turn a blind eye to blatant corruption...but then accuse republicans of being corrupt?

I just...I just don't understand. This is not American at all. None of it. At this point, I'm under the impression that Donald Trump is a natural response to the stimuli that is the corrupt Bush/Obama and future Hillary administrations. Either that or he's a plant from Hillary and the dems to ruin the Republican party further.

even if every single one of them voted that's still not even 20% of the country, but you are right hardly any of them trust her and they aren't getting hyped because she isn't black

>women are literally fucking incapable of rational thought on serious issues and resort to what "sounds nice"

Color me fucking surprised. Immigration "sounds nice" because you're "doing whats right" and "helping people" but it destroys the people that are already living here. Fuck off we're full.

Humans define themselves by "tribes." Even if they get processed into ground meat, as long as their tribe comes out on top it's ok.

uh what the fuck are you talking about you stupid nigger

NORTH Carolina, you flaming fuckstick.

It's posted in the actual graphic the OP provided.

they want Shillary to take white man's salary and pay for their nigglets

Are you retarded that you don't know this?

That's what's behind party loyalty, red states and blue states. As long as our enemy doesn't win, everything is good. This is what was behind all the butthurt over brexit, kids calling for their parents to JUST DIE ALREADY so we can still live in Europe. This is especially the case with black people, which is why Obama won every election.

Was it ever a question?
Black folks like the Clintons.

Bill gave them the economic opportunities that weren't available under Reagan.

Do black men actually show up to the voting booth and vote for Hilary? What the fuck lol

Yes, my black uncles, not blood, vote Democrat consistently.

I cant imagine an 18-34 year old nigger not voting trump but I guess that's just me

Fucking kek, do you even go outside?
Have you ever spoken to black people?

I live in a white area I haven't ever shaken a black person's hand besides maybe at the start of a hockey game. But dude I just can't imagine gangster blacks voting for a woman.

Young black guys rarely vote, and they're not all thugs, it's usually the women that vote.
Black dudes start voting later on in life.

Not if you put up job application flyers

Event organisers put whoever they want behind the speakers because they know people will look at them and think they're representative of that person's supporters, turn the camera around, it'll be a sea of white women and betas