Greek is LITERALLY a third world shithole. The India of Europe

Greek is LITERALLY a third world shithole. The India of Europe

Θ_Θ

Its the Albania of Europe

but albania is the pakistan of middle east

Hating yourselves won't change that you need to pay your debnts

that's a shit comparison since India is comfortably one of the best south asian countries

I actually disagree. In terms of sanitation actually THE worst. I respect Bangladesh and Pakistan for sorting out their priorities (loos) although they have lower literacy rates are probably much more socially backward on an average.

t. probably snownigger albinochimp Slav(e) that was literally introduced into civilization, an alphabet and Christianity by Greek Byzantine missionaries.

Christianity was brought by Franks not albanian dogs greeks

what's so bad about it?

>who the fuck are Saints Cyril and Methodius
Literally neck yourself you uneducated steaming pile of cowshit. But then again, I expected no more from a Slav(e).

two greek faggots, they did not bring christianity to slavs though you retard, learn history

I am Greek

>devised and standardized the alphabet which was used for the translation of Holy Texts from Greek
Because I suppose someone gaining the ability to comprehend the source of the Christian faith is irrelevant to them being converted
>literally named "Apostles of the Slavs"
If only you detached yourself from your nature of being a troglodyte, as is inherent to all Slav(e)s, and contemplated the meaning of the word "Apostle", as well as what Apostles are meant to do, then perhaps you'd understand.
>most Slavs are Orthodox Christians

orthodogs are not slavs

I would never make that comparison, we're like the Mississippi of Western Europe.

>has literally resorted to denying the racial reality of most of his Slavic brothers for the sake of not admitting that he's an uneducated Slav(e)
You're an absolute subhuman. Put an end to your miserable and pathetic existence already.

south slavs got raped by turks and byzantines, east slavs got raped by mongols, west slavs are only true slavs, orthodogs are not slavs but un european savages

>muhh racial purity
>"Y-Y-You're all mixed subhumans. T-That's right.. subhumans I tell you"
Please stop, you're just embarrassing yourself at this point. Not only is the concept of racial purity itself utterly retarded but also using it as the basis of an argument is just a No true Scotsman fallacy. Not only that but you're also underestimating the human proclivity towards tribalism/in-group preference inherent in our nature and how that manifested itself in culture. I can't speak for Slavs but it was damn near anathema for Greek Christians to associate themselves with Mudslime sandnigger Turks during the time we spent under Ottoman rule. Nor were Ottomans themselves really interested in any further association beyond tax collection anyways.

Slovaks,Czechs,Poles,Gorals,Ruthenians,Sorbs are only Slavs that are present nowadays

niggers speaking French doesnt make them French

no need to fight

greek mythology states that Zeus gave Hades the Underworld and that there is copper, bronze, gold and silver among other riches. Why don't greeks pray to Hades to pay debnts

Greeks are ok.

bulgarians are ok too.

I've already answered your autistic "muhh racial purity and unique and highly specific standards of defining Slavs for the sole purpose of creating a No true Scotsman fallacy just to back up my completely idiotic argument" temper tantrum.

Not only that but you you literally made an analogy between a fucking race and an ethnicity. "French" is a reference to ethnicity, and ancestry is only one component of ethnicity.

orthodogs are not slavs, that is all

Go back to Bangladesh.

Sure thing Papist cuckold. Have fun with your Argentine Communist Pope literally equating Christian thought to Marxism, being tolerant and accepting of sodomites as well as literally kissing niggers' feet. Your own fucking Cardinals are accusing him of being a heretical bastard.

geia sou kelly

whats this meme bear? i really like it.

west slavs got raped by krauts all slavs are shit except me