Anything like this with the exception of being actually good?

Anything like this with the exception of being actually good?

>young white man outsmarts numerous minorities, women and children and wins life while the others die

How the hell was it not good?

Cube.

Since no-one saw that movie you might want to include a precis.

Also, kys you utter faggot.

It wasn't really suspenseful and the alien stuff was stupid. Everything played like one of Shyalamang's shit movies.

Nice trips and answer

Cube.

was cool
I think it was all it could be

>Since no-one saw that movie
Speak for yourself you star wars/oscars tourist.

I like how the FUCKING WHITE MALE wasn't afraid to trick the remaining 2 (3) at the end

Should've ended there. The last 30 seconds where he's in a city ruins it

If it was cut to an hour wouldve been a good episode for an anthology show. Try some anthology shows.

That is the best part. When he steps out on the roof the only man next to like a dozen pregnant women and children I yelled BRAVO and clapped triumphantly.

watch the anime its based on " bokurano "

Ill be honest
Around 3/4 into the movie I skipped to the end so I could see That guy kill a child, a pregnant woman, and a fetus

Wasn't there a black man in the city or am i imaginining things?

The last quarter drags any ways. Hell the movie does once the people fully understand the rules.

Once they understand the rules the entire movie is basically just bickering until the last 2 rounds

I would've loved to see how the hipster numale convinced everybody in his circle he should be the one to survive

once they got the rules I just wanted to see the end
who cares how le big business man dies

Ending should have been him waking up in a new circle made only of winners of previous games.

Is that guy with gray hair and glasses the same actor that was in the protag's circle?

that would have been sick
>Children die first because everyone else clearly doesnt give a shit about that

Doubtful but seeing how low budget this movie was I wouldn't be surprised if they recycled actors to save some more $

>Ywn survive an alien experiment and get to raise surviving female kids and breed them when they are adults

I think that kind of movie is inherently terrible. Never been done well.

Cube >> Cube Zero >>>> throwing acid in your eyes >> Hypercube

> you will never survive and enjoy the massive harems to repopulate the planet

Is Cube Zero actually watchable then?

I honestly enjoyed it. Some cool trap rooms, gives us somewhat of a backstory to what the fuck the Cube is, and an ending that may or may not be related to the first one depending on your interpretation. It isn't anything special, but if you liked Cube might as well give Zero a try.

Not Cube 2 though. That one is irredeemable shit.

>cube Zero before Hypercube

>Hypercube
>Shitty special effects for bullshit dimension magic
>Cube Zero
>Same kind of traps as Cube

Circle was great, and I honestly do not understand the flack it gets. It's a great window into human morality, and I think the ending is awesome. He's presented as genuine scum when it's revealed the majority of the other survivors are kids and pregnant women, but the audience knows that, if they were clever enough, they would without a doubt do the same thing he did. If you actually disagree, please respond, I want to debate this. Flame me if you want to flame me, but if you have an actual opinion, I want to hear it.

If you want to see an actual cool concept go down in fucking flames, watch After the Dark, also on Netflix. What a goddamned shit-show.

Watch a masterpiece called "Would you rather?" on Netflix. Man, I love that film.

It lost steam halfway through really

Is this ironic or should i really watch it