How does he keep btfo out of the United States so many times?

How does he keep btfo out of the United States so many times?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_EC-121_shootdown_incident
desuarchive.org/int/thread/79717998/#79723543
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>if North Korea dares to down any American plane, they will get bombed back to the stone ag-

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1969_EC-121_shootdown_incident

Kim is a master of Strategy and Geopolitics

All the billions spent by america are worthless, Kim can outmanoeuvre them.

There is nothing america can do except negotiating with Kim.

>Soviets immediately helped with the recovery effort
Total bros

I know, I know. If only we let Hitler have Czechoslovakia, he won't ask for anymore land, right?

he goes to far even once and his country disappears

>americans want to eat a country

because north korea would have no future if it does not gamble. will usa has too much to lose if gamble.

>Y-yeah, if you do that again Kim, w-we'll bomb you to a d-desert

T: USA fifty years ago and fifty years after today

he acts we react

You forget we did bomb them to a desert the last time they tried something. :^)

They went to war with N. Korea 50 years ago though.

Oh wait, the USA won't exist after 50 years because glorious Kim and his buddy China will bomb it into a desert before that.

Yes, I see how well they destroyed it that time.

Since 1967 was 50 years ago, I'm fairly sure we were preoccupied with a different Asian war then.

Nothing will happen except endless threats from both sides that lead nowhere. North Korea will be vaporized if it does anything and we're not going to start a preemptive war/strike either.

>All the billions spent by america are worthless, Kim can outmanoeuvre them.
Except for when a comprehensive military campaign on the Korean Peninsular happens, then it's a war Kim cant win.

>There is nothing america can do except negotiating with Kim.
They can keep putting stronger sanctions in place to cripple what fragile economy they already have. Or surgical strikes to halt the nuclear research program. Stronger pressure onto Beijing to control NK. Assassination plots. Cyber attacks. Military campaign.

the geopolitics on the Korean peninsular havent changed. It was locked in a state of tense nonconflict, and thats the way it will stay. Both leaders are just talking shit, kim stresses to everyone that he will indeed use the nukes should he have to (or they're useless to have) and Trump expresses he wont let the US allies down (or else everyone would abandon the US). Same shit, different day.

>They can keep putting stronger sanctions in place to cripple what fragile economy they already have

North Korea's supplies of fuel oil are running low now. Apparently China has given in to the mounting pressure to reduce the oil flow there.

Do what now?
All I ever see him do is get butthurt over nothing, do another series of missile tests and then explore a lube factory.

Not just that, but basically all coal trade between China and Nk has been entirely suspended by China. Coal being NKs biggest export and China being the biggest recipient.

>china stops supplying
>russia starts smuggling
>trumps face when

The regime's only goal at this point is survival, and Kimmy is no master strategist of any kind, he's just an edgy punk kid who wants to pick a fight with the US and South Korea.

Russia probably wont start smuggling fossil fuels, and if it did, it wouldn't last. Russia will need them for itself because as they exhaust available reserves near moscow, they're forced to travel further and further past the Urals. This puts tremendous amounts of extra costs on top of for energy surveying and mining, as well as the already crippling expensive land based transport. Keeping energy costs low will be a large problem for future Russia.

The OP is that leftist Finn who is a total shame to his grandfather who fought so Finland wouldn't become a Soviet republic.

T: Finnish history professor

Also, I don't know who you're talking about

>Also, I don't know who you're talking about

desuarchive.org/int/thread/79717998/#79723543

>available reserves near moscow

What kind of reserves did you find "near moscow"?

Not me. I'm not trying to start a capitalism vs. communism argument

no lmao, they are still selling to china, they can smuggle abit to the norks

i suspect the iranians will chip in soon

Not Moscow per say, but the greater moscow area, the heartland, Russias core.

Lyl how would Iran get any oil to North Korea except by ships that we could just sink.

>this enrages, confuses and maddens the american

It's called smuggling. An age old practice that is pretty effective through out history.

through russia?

it is prbably the most retarded thing i have read today

This entire thread is the most retarded thing I've read today.

>they are still selling to china
Of course, China doesnt exactly have a strong history of reliance of pro-US countries for their energy needs. They're already pissy that the US basically controls the strait of Malacca and thus, the flow of 80% of Chinas energy and oil supplies. They're going to get all the can from anywhere not US controlled and influenced, but once the demand goes up, Russia will hold onto what they mine because it wont be economically viable to transport it to even smuggle it.

by not being in proximity to israel so the US doesn't give a shit about him

If North Korea was an Arab nationalist state, they would have been wiped out yesterday by america

rather through china
china literally has cities that trade with north korea via river bridges

based kim

china is also moving to LPG and Electricity, i suspect their next big thing may be biofuels
this is more or on the shady side though, although it is plausible

>amerishart larping as their respective country
sharts should be shot on sight

BenĂ³s pls go.

You have to go back, Khalid.