HAPPENING

GOY

>australia
every time

Remember the 600,000,000
kilometers this probe has travelled.

who the fuck lets the nails grow so much

what is this?

why do you aussies have to shitpost so much?

It's probably a woman's hand.

Or a guitarist, that's his right hand it seems.

Right in your face

hmm
makes you think

It's obviously a woman's hand unless it's some feminine looking guy.

So diverse, so progressive

>ginger
>jew
>black womyn
>literally yellow chinkass
>white female
>nignog

hmmm....

Payload delivered eh?

French Guyana is really giving the cosmodrome the pace I guess- what a world, I wonder if they are hiring?

I would run an 8 point array of 50%+|50%- ∆s with a version of what lucid would be give or take 64 build sets from conception - anchor my set up in the la Grange range and it's tv party time anytime all the time every time- I know it sounds pricey but if we throw in the s and m to up and down the center and I guarantee the sequence will function as one instead of one by one- the hexagonal ice crystals are cool and all but day silicon be more my affinity-

I see potential everywhere- I also like to cut loose, throw back some peanut m&ms get crazy and type gibberish- all I can say is what a world- it really does have a unique pulse' these days-

Oy vey don't forget the 6,000,000,000

Oy Vey

Shut it down

This was the moment it occurred to me just how dangerous meme magic is

Observed

you forgot a 0, filthy antisemite bigot

Imagine being one of those team members and seeing the Google doodle. Wondering where they got their information.
>a ginger?
>a nu-male?
>2 blacks?
>who are these people?
Imagine their confusion turning to frustration then to fear as they realize they can't say a word against the doodle or risk losing their careers.

cChecked. Kek is watching.