You will give the people an ideal to strive towards

>You will give the people an ideal to strive towards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MO_1sOzF_M4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>They will race behind you.

>They will stumble

>They will fall...

>But in time

>they will join you in the sun

>In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

>award from a hack organization for an irrelevant category

>wonders

>it's irrelevant because I said so.

I love how so many quotes from the DC cinematic universe can be used like this. They fit so well into everyday life and the big picture events too. Truly moving posts here that really show how much more heart and character DC has.

BVS is great, fuck the haters

can you marveldrones even mention any quotes that hit hard like these?

>orange slices

lmao ironically

>Zack Snyder's career is literally pottery itself

>great power
>great responsibility

>>You will give the people an ideal to strive towards.
>smashes through buildings, doesn't even try to minimize damage
>tries to murder Batman
So the people of the world are supposed to look up to a sociopath?

>Avengers literally rekt NYC
>72 "injured"

>implying I like Marvel shit
It's all garbage.

>look how much I don't care about capeshit
>still posts in thread anyway
hmm almonds...

That sounds awfully fascist of you

>Not MCU

Go clean your Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards there, Evans.

It's funny how you Snydercucks always get so defensive whenever someone shits on your idol. If you don't like negativity then leave Sup Forums and go to r****t.

If you don't like Kino, I suggest you head over there. Snyder is afterall, /our guy/

Nice memes.

>bitching about memes
now who belongs to r****t?

Also SS was nominated for 2 Razzies.

Congrats DC

>hates snyder movies
Ok I can see why anyone would hate comic book movies
>but likes Marvel garbage
Something is off with these people. Do they also watch Power Rangers and WWE? Granted, WWE probably has more style than a Marvel flick.

t. Triggered marvelcuck

>paying to partake in online polls
You just can't make this shit up.

Why do DCucks always resort to homosexual fantasy images?

I can't remember the last time someone on Sup Forums unironically defended the MCU in a Snyder thread. You Snydercucks are the ones who won't shut the fuck up about the MCU.

Snyder's fanbase is a mixture of nu-males, minorities and literal faggots.

Does it trigger you?

MoS, BvS, and SS are my fav movies of all time.

I remember just last week a big chain of replies defending Civil Scuffle. If this wasn't the reality we live in I wouldn't bring it up.

Razzies mean shit to nobody except, nu-male bloggers from AVClub, the 100 people that paid 40 bucks just to vote for said movies, and MCucks scrambling for excuses on why they couldn't get an oscar.

If it means anything to you mouse niggers, I'm pretty sure Black Panther will get an oscar through sheer gimmick casting alone.

youtube.com/watch?v=mxrC-DSG3oQ

David Goyer has his moments. It's just that he and Snyder need someone who can keep their more stupid shit at bay.

>mindlessly spamming the same memes over and over again
This behavior doesn't make you some kind of Sup Forums patrician. Normies and r****ters love memes just as much as Sup Forums.

You're either 14 or mentally retarded. There are hundreds of films that are superior. Hell, there are superhero movies that are superior.

>People fear what they do not understand

Funny how your pic related's director was praising Snyder.

Terminator is old, gay, and dated.

Funny how James Cameron went downhill decades ago. His last great film was True Lies.
You can't be serious.

I like Terminator 2 just like everyone else who wasn't molested as a child, but I don't see how it's better than Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.

Is this incest?
Okay, I don't know if this is actually incest since it wasn't something actually sexual in the technical sense but here goes.
When I was little my mom used to put a buttplug in me (which she called a poop plug) and I'd wear it all the time. I was told only to take it out to poop, wipe my ***, then put it back in.
I was really young so I thought this was just something everybody did but one time at school I dropped it when I flushed the toilet and it ended up getting flushed. So when I went back to class I told my teacher that my poop plug got flushed down the toilet. She had no idea what I was talking about so she sent me to the school nurse.
Well after trying to explain what a poop plug was for 15 minutes the school calls the police. The police ask me all these questions and at first I'm scared because I think I'm in trouble for losing my poop plug. Turns out my mom has schizophrenia and was making me wear this ********* so Satan couldn't stick his cock in my pooper and make me gay.

Assuming your the same user sucking T2's dick, I fund it funny you would be praising the same guy who ruined Alien by making the xenomorphs mindless canon fodder and a platform to push his politics.

>but I don't see how it's better than Man of Steel and Batman v Superman.
It has fantastic action, incredible practical effects, a coherent plot that's well paced, and well developed characters that you like/care about. It's infinitely better than everything Snyder has made.

Explain how makeup is relevant to the overall quality of the film

Aliens is a fantastic action film. I'll admit that Alien is superior and Cameron hurt the mythology of the xenomorphs but that doesn't ruin the film.

What are you doing?

>It has fantastic action
more cuts than a Game of Thrones.

oops wrong webm

Pull any female teen that works at Hot Topic and she can replicate that edgy goth look that SS squad had.
Most tweens had the same look in their Halloween costumes

Loops wrong one again

>for just 400 bucks and 8 hours of work, you too can look like Killer Croc!
you realize there was more than just HQ, why the blogs only want to report on Joker or Harley is a mystery to me.

***Ooops

oops.
youtube.com/watch?v=MO_1sOzF_M4

So your saying that KillerCroc that looked decent at best accounts for that meaningless Oscar?
Kek.
When other movies nominated entire cast looked way better than SS.

Ooops wrong one again

>muh star trek!
>literal humanoid aliens with body paint color
most make-up =/= best, cuck.

Now if that were in marvel's editing room it would have a close up and 20 cuts in a 5 second clip.

>"meaningless oscar"
>couldn't even win it
kek

>that digital zoom at 0:07

Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery.

>literal humanoids with body paint color

Sooo just like suicide squad?

Except it was duplicated by every teen on Halloween with the save quality or even better.

underrated

Forgot my pic

you also got the eyes of adversary, Diablo, etc, but most of the bloggers want to focus on HQ and Joker for their drama pieces.

>BIG BLACK phallic objects shooting white men out into space
hmmmmm

>Diablo
AKA more body paint

>Eyes of the adversary
I had to look that up to find what you're referring to, they aren't actually called that in the movie are they? And as far as my searches can tell those weren't achieved through makeup, they were CGI/motion capture yet still looked shitty enough that the filmmakers had to hide them in darkness for almost every scene they appeared in

I was talking about TERMINATOR 2, you retard. Christ, you Snydercucks are illiterate.

Best makeup, not most.

you can cry to the judges who've made that call until the cows come home and get cooked into hamburgers but in the end of the day, you must refer to SS as "Academy Award Winning Film Suicide Squad"

>B-But muh razzies!
You mean the glorified online poll where anyone can pay to vote and nominate in the Razzies? Even if the oscars are shit, I think i would trust them before marvelkeks that literally paid a website to push a meme.

Reminder that these two are the only best boys in DCEU.

>paying to vote

this just reinforces that marvel paid people to shit on BvS. that's just fucking embarrasing

I stepped out of the theater after watching Batman v Superman Dawn of Justiceā„¢ and literally fell to my knees and thrust my arms into the air.

"SNYDER!!!!" I cried.

I cried so much for the first time in my life.

I went in to the movies jaded and cynical after reading all the Sup Forums posts how much Snyder was a hack, Man of Murder, Stop my invincible son and expected absolutely trash from the movie but I was wrong. So wrong.

I couldn't believe the masterpiece I had just witnessed. I felt like throughout the entire film Snyder himself was speaking to me, thru Metropolis and Gotham, his love and dedication was there. He assured me that a new era of cape movies has arrived, a new era to save us from these lackluster regurgitated capeshit movies we were accustomed to.

During the battle with Doomsday, the people around me were so enthralled and were speaking in tongues, their spit and tears flying everywere, some landing on me, but I didn't care. I was already in full spasm from the orgasmic capekinography I was seeing.

As the movie ended, an eerie silence came. Then, everyone in the cinema cried. Like wailing and sorrowful crying. Nobody uttered a word but we were one in spirit. "Forgive us Snyder for we have doubted you"

In all seriousness this a solid 12/10.

I'm still wiping my tears as I try to relive that moment, I'm afraid I will never experience this exhilarating joy and sadness ever again in my life.

Thank you Snyder... Thank you...

body painted hedghog recolor tier humans =/= lizard scale tier makeup. eat shit, MCuck