WEEKEND PASS...REVOKED

>keeps his company from eating spaghetti
>dies of malnutrition
BRAVO

N SHEIT

SO NO ONE TOLD YOU WAR WAS GONNA BE THIS WAY
*rhythmic gun sounds*

why does ross - the largest friend - not simply eat the other five

>Perfectly polished and sharpened bayonet, private semite, this'll be an excellent weapon for killing Germans. Everyone except Liebgott change into your PT gear, we're running Currahee!

Wow, that Sobel wasn't an all bad guy.

>For an unknown reason, in the late 1960s, Sobel tried to commit suicide by shooting himself through his temple, but the shot only severed his optic nerves, blinding him for life. He was later moved to a VA assisted-living home, and resided there for 17 years, before dying of malnutritiomn in 1987. No funeral was held.

Never forget.

Kek

YOUR SQUAD'S A JOKE YOU CHOKE YOUR BEST MATE'S KIA

PIVOT

ITS LIKE YOUR SQUADS PINNED DOWN IN NIJMEGEN

He didn't keep them from eating spaghetti, he had them eat a lot of heavy food right before a run, making everyone miserable and causing a lot of guys to vomit.

It's a can of peaches, sir

>Lieutenant Nixon thinks this is a can of peaches. That is incorrect, Lieutenant. Your weekend pass is cancelled. This is United States Army property.

PIVOT

Why was no funeral ever fucking held? I don't understand. Yes he was an ass, but Easy company for the most part gave credit to Sobel for keeping them alive in Europe. Was Easy company at fault here?

PRIVATE BING

that prick's the son of abraham

A FENCE, SIR

A BARBED WIRE FENCE

he clearly didn't have any family

But no military funeral?

>Sieg Heil!
It was a bold decision to get sam raimi to direct this episode but I think it paid off. Shame they had to ruin Sobel's character arc

It's still a can of peaches you fuckface.

The military doesn't have funerals for people that have been retired for 40 fucking years.

PRIVATE TRIBBIANI HAD OVER 200 PROPHYLACTIC KITS IN HIS FOOT LOCKER

>he didn't have any family
>blinded by his own gunshot
>in a retirement community
Please don't let me end up like that, I don't want to live that way. I'd rather be a crazy old burden than live on knowing that I failed to kill myself and it cost me my sight, Jesus that's terrible.
That poor guy, holy fuck. I just can't imagine a life like that.

>marcusbrotherton.com/unvarnished-truth-captain-herbert-sobel/

My sides

umm your 100% wrong... all veterans are entitled to full military honors and be buried in a national cemetary if you served and recieved an Honorable Discharge.

Still a miserable time

WHEN IT HASN'T BEEN YOUR WEEK
YOUR MONTH
OR EVEN YOUR YEEEEEAR
but
WAR IS HELL FOR YOOOOU

I'M ON SABBATICAL.