b o m b s q u a d

>b o m b s q u a d

ps. are you expat or filipino?

1st for the next unified Heavyweight champion of the world

filipino : )

spark out some nerdy witebois for me pls

B O M B Z Q U A D

youtube.com/watch?v=41XXzUQyOdQ
Where will you be when Windmill Wilder becomes the first undisputed Heavyweight champion since Lewis?

any color nerds not allowed here

youtube.com/watch?v=dG0hIqnizl4 LINE EM UP

He's such a fucking shit boxer. Christ,the absolute state of Heavyweight division. Parker would even beat him.

Is Sadam Ali related to Ali?

>t. salty Anthony "Juicin" Joshua fanboi

bost your fav fights

youtube.com/watch?v=8mILPqwesNE

I hate Joshua too but seriously all it would take is a decent infighter to take a quick step in when Wilder swings like a retard then he's fucked. He has no defense and no footwork. It's absolute joke how he's even gotten this far. Any of the other heavyweight champs would easily beat him

this trilogy youtube.com/watch?v=5n4A_0Znd50

Wilder doesn't even do the Windmill until hes got his guy hurt. Unlike Wlad, Wilder won't let up once he's got Joshua limping around.

also he's not a fucking juicer like Joshua. Fuck Joshua. Joshua is the overeem of boxing lmao

Gatti vs Hatton would have been Spicy

would make so much money on joshua v wilder if joshua wasn't the casuals favourite

I'll make so much money off of Wilder-Joshua because Joshua is the casual favorite.

Prime Gatti would have abused Hatton

wilder is utter garbage mate

seriously 2 wins against bermane stiverne and people are comparing him to a heavyweight with world class wins over klitschko and whyte

>Dillian Whyte
>World class win
Not biting that bait.
At least say Takam if you're going to try and hook me.

>It's Team AJ for me mate

wilder is the connor mcgregor of the heavyweight division

yo, so, i normally find my acestreams on /r/BoxingStreams but i was wondering if you guys knew a better, perhaps more consistent spot for finding links. the last time i checked the subreddit for i fight i wanted to watch i could not find the link, but it's possible that i checked at a wrong time. thanks in advance for any responses. (L>specifically for sergey vs. sadfljhasj)

it would've been a brutal fight with two guys just beating the shit out of each other in the clinch for 12 rounds or till Hatton's chin gave out.

a fight* mb

>The call that saved British boxing.

Kovalev back on his grind tonight lads. First he's gonna get back his WBO strap, then it's unifications and picking up Aduckis Stevenbum's WBC strap when he vacates from retirement and finally the Krusher goes to the HOF and retires to post fake news to support Trump 2020. A true fairy tale story. #riseNgrind

Does anyone think this fight with Vyacheslav Shabranskyy will be any good? No one seems to have Shabranskyy ranked very high. Is this just a fight to remind people Kovalev is good?

>kovalev
>good

He was a legit prospect a year and change ago before losing to Sullivan Barrera who has turned out to be a pretty live boxer. Kovalev definitely could've gotten himself a better opponent given how deep the division is (arguably most talented alongside superfly middleweight and welterweight) but it should be a good match to set up future bouts since it should reestablish him after two rough decisions (he should get a ko or cruise to a lopsided decision), get him a strap, and set up some unification fights and actually valuable defenses.

Understood. Thanks.

Eleider Alvarez is 33, would be cool to see him vs Kovalev, Gvozdyk or Barrera

If I recall he's sort of in WBC Phantom Zone as Adonis Stevenson's allegedly mandatory challenger. Probably as big of a disgrace as them letting Nery keep his belt despite pissing hot multiple times with the ol tainted beef bs excuse. But yeah, there are some really good fights to be made in the division. Kind of like how Super MW was 5-7 years ago how there were a ton of great fighters at or around their primes

>Probably as big of a disgrace as them letting Nery keep his belt despite pissing hot multiple times with the ol tainted beef bs excuse.
Also remember that they let Francisco Vargas keep his because of Mexican beef

>THIS IS ME..I'M THE CHAMP!
never gets old, tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=ATStn4kQQNM

>klitschko
The man just went in for the paycheck. The whole #obsessed shit was just to sell the fight which he obviously did a good job since so many people believe a 41 year older fighter inactive for 2 years with marital troubles is better than at his peak.
It was obviously going to be his last fight. Why else would say shit like " Once I beat Joshua I will rebuild him".

the biggest tough man

what snacks should I get /box/?

got nothing else to do on a Saturday night except watch Kovalev in a tuneup fight.

Wishing I could blow my load in Ryan Garcia desu

Kellerman is fucking terrified of him kek

roasted chestnuts r the shit

who did barrera turn down to fight because of money not being enough

Kovalev

Gamboa Sosa is starting.

Gamboa is lucky to be getting so many chances at a "comeback"

we'll see if gamboa has anything left at all. his last couple fights have been shite

I don't think he does.
I think moving up to Lightweight and coming back down to Super Featherweight really messed him up, similar to Roy Jones moving up to Heavyweight and back down to Light Heavyweight.

whats the typical hbo acestream?

I don't know who to score that first round for.

gamboa idiot

As much attention as Wilder and Joshua get, I don't think either of them are particularly good boxers. I do think it would be an interesting fight

Man, their punches are slow like middleweights. Weird that this is a super featherweight bout,

gamboa looking better, lets see if he doesn't gas himself

then the second round happened

anyone have stream?

>r/boxingstreams has only 1 stream
>it's shit

i like how fighters with shit footwork who fall over themselves get excused from KOs

gamboa always fights like this, he will gas out and get stopped watch

>Castellanos had dropped Gamboa by this point.
Sosa is shit.

this.

they work like shit when its not a big fight

so who you guys got? I have Sosa with a KO.

>slipping is a knock down
are you retarded?

Same.
Its looking like Gamboa is still fighting competitively though. Lets see whether or not he gasses.

how about keep your balance you shit cunt

yea, i'm sure him and the rest of the boxing community are worried what some shitter from the outback thinks

such a sloppy fight

hey you can like shit fighters all you want, just don't expect me to

>he slipped so he's shit
take a breather, sperg

gamboa's lookin shaky now. probably heading for a ko

HES GASSED

he's definitely gassed, but i think he'll stick it out.

sosa is so shit.

Plz dont talk shit about my boxfu

>point deduction in last round
lol jesus christ

>stop holding or I'll take a point
what did he mean by this?

97-91 Sosa, what a pathetic performance

I think Sosa will get the decision, but i bet the real scores are closer

game over for gamboa, its been over for awhile though

at least he has a cool name

TOP FUCKING KEK

>94-94
wft

>gamboa wins
holy shit

hahahaha fuck yea

Lol

lmfao I love this sport, such a shit show

ROBBERY
HOW THE FUCK DID HE WIN WITH 2 POINTS DEDUCTED!?!!

haha, wow

>british judging

oh wait

don trella

pls god, let sabreksky win this for the memes

>96-92
NINETY SIX TO NINETY FUCKING TWO
THATS WITH A KNOCK DOWN AND POINT DEDUCTION
THATS HOW DON TRELLA SCORED IT

HAHAHAHA

outside of the knockdown and point deduction I agree with the decision. If points didn't matter I could see gamboa winning.

and just like that, Gamboa can "continue" his boxing career

i do think Lederman's card was too generous to Sosa in the early rounds. I thought Gamboa won most of the 1st half of the fight, but with the point deduction and the knockdown Sosa should have got the decision by a little

lol what the fuck is this fool crying?

That's a dominican 29 years aka 43

cuba bout to get another one tonight.
feels good, tbqh.