Be one of the few lucky survivors of the Siege of Minas Tirith

>be one of the few lucky survivors of the Siege of Minas Tirith
>the throne of Gondor has finally been reclaimed by its rightful owner after centuries of being ruled by stewards
>first move by the new king who's been hyped up as the savior of mankind is to launch a suicidal attack on the Gates of Mordor
>saurons emissary emerges to treat with the new king
>can't make out what they're talking about
>for a moment it looks like a ceasefire could be called
>Aragorn suddenly screams autistically and decapitates the emissary
>countless orcs start marching out of Mordor
>"Hold your ground! Hold your ground!"

What's going through his mind right now?

the new king's tax policy

I wonder of if our rightful king likes ketchup on his steak?

anyone seen that theyre putting a nigger in the new LOTR game

"You'll probably wonder how I got here."

>Why didn't they just use the eagles?

This is why it's good that Aragorn didn't hire mercenaries like Stannis. They would have fled the second they saw the king disrespect parley for the sake of battle.

after that speech I'd be game to slay some orc scum

plus with 95% of fighting men in rohan and gondor all dead the pussy slaying in the post-war years would just be outrageous

>What's going through his mind right now?

the bonus situation

>Did I leave the stove on?

Dragon flames cant melt Mithril beams

that just reminds me how shit an adaptation GoT is.

they knew there would be no ceasefire. in the scene they are basically walking up to Sauron and telling him to GTFO of middle earth which obviously he would not agree to. plus he was basically taunting them and admitting he tortured and killed one of their dear friends. the 300 scene where leonidas kicked the messengers into the hole were way more egregious than aragorn here.

underrated

they had only the choice to fight or perish. vea victis, friendo.

>I wonder what the kings aids policy is

With Middle Earth being so vast I wonder why they never had Steppe nomads.

The Mongols would wreck everyone in a decade.

>what should I order from McOrcs later today? I heard they got something new in the menu

>against giant fortifications, elven archers and heavy infantry in mithril armour? hardly

ignore the meme arrow

Riders of Rohan??

This man gets it.

Real question is how did they feed the armies, how many calories does maggoty bread have

Yes, a woman and a black guy in the same armor. They didn't even try and make them look exotic or anything. Just a normal footsoldier black guy from the down the street.

The worse part is it's an MMO

maggots are nutritious

>nah man I aint from Haradrim, yo!
>My nigger, I am from MIRKWOOD

I mean, black people is fine and all, but I can bet my right nut he is going to be of numenorian blood. Probably even half elvish.

>mfw that's nigger Eärendil.

I was willing to wave them away as haradrim or something like that, but it's a fucking MMO? After how great the first one was, excepting the end QTE?

>You are our king sire.

Weren't the warriors of Khand basically that? Them or the Wainriders.

book Stannis is pure

show Stannis is a pale picture of a mighty titan

I want game of filth fags to leave

>did he really say 'let the lard of the black land come farth?'

Yes, it's so hamfisted it's hilarious

>Real question is how did they feed the armies

Potato tax

>Neither he nor Frodo knew anything of the great slave-worked fields away south in this wide realm, beyond the fumes of the Mountain by the dark sad waters of Lake Núrnen; nor of the great roads that ran away east and south to tributary lands, from which the soldiers of the Tower brought long waggon-trains of goods and booty and fresh slaves.

How he was going to afford the new medicare surcharge now that soldiers were no longer being insured by Gondor's government

Aragorn actually had all the pussies in the army turn back, he lead only the brave men to the Black Gate itself. He of course did not murder an envoy in cold blood either.

Everything about the game makes me want to go on a murder spree. God help us all when the Tolkien estate inevitably loses the rights to his work.

Should have just fled to Bree and fuck some hobbit pussy.

>shortstacks

Please don't fucking remind me for fuck sake.

The worst thing is normies don't even get the problem.
They're brainwashed into thinking, "diversity is always good", despite not knowing any of the relevant statistics.
They rarely even have enough political knowledge to name the current leader of their country.

>video games

my condolences

bestow you knowledge unto me of why diversity is bad

What benefits does 'diversity' bring?

it means no white people

>implying that is a bad thing

b8

depends on the context

from a purely genetic standpoint a larger pool of variation is a good thing

allows for a healthier populace and faster evolution

>Minas Tirith
>huge city with thousands of inhabitants
>absolutely no farmland within dozens of miles

>Rohirrim
>Capital of Rohan
>Supposedly has thousands of inhabitants
>is a tiny barn surrounded by ten or so buildings
>no farmland towns or villages visible in any direction for as far as an elven eye can see

>healthier populace
Yeah, because sickle cell sure is great

White populations are the least inbred in the world, they didn't need 'diversity' from the more inbred populations of Africa & the Middle East.
How does mixing more inbred people into your population improve things?

Also "faster evolution" isn't a thing that comes from diversity but from environmental adversity.
In fact, all diversity does is dilute the positives and uniqueness of a race.

Right before he dies, Christopher will reveal his dad was homophobic, xenophobic and racist. Poisoning the well and keeping companies from further adapting his father's works

Not him, but it would be shitting all over Tolkien's established and painstakingly constructed lore.

Tolkien wanted to basically create a fictional but mythologicaly plausible history for his invented languages, and an alternate mythological saga for the anglo-saxon people. He drew heavily from norse myth, icelandic sagas and beowulf, limiting his vocabulary to using only words with germanic origin and having the literary style emulate old saxon poetry.

He spent decades refining the history and genealogy of different subsets/ethnicities of the people in his work, and having a black person suddenly be numenorean or rohirrim or whatever and not from, say, far harad, directly contradicts what he established in his long years of work.

You may think well, this is a minor nitpick and it doesn't take away from the story. Well, this is wrong. It's precisely Tolkien's dedication and fidelity to his craft, his attention to detail and ability to make a coherent fictional world that makes his universe great, and if he had decided to put a black person unexplicably in the shire or in gondor, his whole work would have suffered from it. What plebs don't understand is that in the case of Tolkien's work, the parts are bigger than the whole and it's his tremendous effort in making an internally consistent version of a mythical Europe that makes his lore stand the tests of time and practically defined an entire genre of fiction.

Meh, he was in like two seconds of video and the main character is still white.

pastorial nomads obviously

Half of the middle east is inbred
This is a true statement not one of those "alternative facts" NPR listeners like to gloat about while sniffing their own farts

Is that a boy or a girl?

Yes he had some mountain accent.

Not that guy but you are wrong, the African continent has by far the most genetic diversity of anywhere on earth

so why didnt gandalf fly the eagles to mordor?

They didn't have data for every country, but what they've got clearly shows that Africans are very inbred.
This idea that the African continent has a ton of genetic diversity is just codswallop.

>the African continent has by far the most genetic diversity of anywhere on earth
that doesn't negate what he said

Africa has a lot of genetic diversity since there's a lot of points of inbreeding

Instead of tribe 1 and 2 mixing it up and outbreeding among themselves, fewer men in tribe 1 bred with relatives in tribe 1, while tribe 2 did the same

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

ORCS LIVES MATTER

I don't think you understand what consanguinity means. Having high rates doesn't correlate to inbreeding.

>Africa has a lot of genetic diversity since there's a lot of points of inbreeding
This makes absolutely no sense.
Genetic diversity does not arise from inbreeding. That kills genetic diversity.

>In fact, all diversity does is dilute the positives and uniqueness of a race.

Every single race comes from a particular point of mixing, they didn't magically appeared that way

>says I dont know what consanguinity means
>doesnt tell me their definition because they dont actually know themselves

You're probably a reddit immigrant, tis no wonder you advocate for 'diversity'.

>diversity does not arise from inbreeding

Yes, genetic diversity does not arise from inbreeding, which is precisely why Africa has very little of it.
Sure, you could compare one end of the continent to the other and claim that because they're different that equal diversity, but that would be disingenuous.
In any given area the genetic diversity is incredibly low.
It is only due to the huge size of the continent that you can pretend it has a lot of diversity.

Nobody said they did.

>This makes absolutely no sense.
You're probably thinking of a micro perspective.

Looking at JUST the specific product of the inbreeding doesn't of course mean there's more genetic diversity.
But you have many more products that are genetically diverse from eachother, meaning you'll have a higher genetic diversity than if the entire populace bred perfectly even among eachother.

Go google it you fucking retard, or better yet, take your faggot ass to reddit since you need everything explained to you.

>Yes, genetic diversity does not arise from inbreeding, which is precisely why Africa has very little of it.
It's already been proven that Africans are the most genetically diverse, kid lmao you're a fucking retard.

>But you have many more products that are genetically diverse from eachother, meaning you'll have a higher genetic diversity than if the entire populace bred perfectly even among eachother.
That still makes not sense. A population descending from inbreeding will not be more genetically diverse than one descending from breeding with other populations. Inbreeding does produce genetic diversity.

>>Minas Tirith
>>huge city with thousands of inhabitants
>>absolutely no farmland within dozens of miles

Pure Hacksonry.

>the fields of the Pelennor: fair and fertile townlands on the long slopes and terraces falling to the deep levels of the Anduin

>Pippin could see all the Pelennor laid out before him, dotted into the distance with farmsteads and little walls, barns and byres

Mongols didn't have the logistics in place to handle proper sieges on well defended fortifications. There's a reason why they got their shit pushed in during their second invasion of Hungary.

Their only power came from attacking poorly organized and poorly equipped enemies, who were often busy fighting their neighbors.

People forget the Mongol Empire didn't even last 200 years.

Well it was either follow the new king who just saved your ass with an army of undead warriors or wait in Minas Tirith behind a broken gate to eventually get fucked up by the greater armies of Mordor about 10 times larger than the army attacking Minas Tirith before

>just google it
>googling it supports my definition

You are a literal buffoon.

It has not been proven that Africans are the most genetically diverse.
Like I said, that is a very disingenuous claim, but you clearly lack the the level of reading comprehension required to decipher my explanation.

I'll simplify it.
One side of Africa is different from other cos it big.
However, if you zoom in on any particular part of Africa it is not diverse.

fpbp

This would actually be a good move.

Especially if he could somehow come up with some truly damning shit. Even if it's all fake.

Whatever can be done to keep (((their))) hands off the property is for the best.

>it's an MMO
No it isn't

>had been in the hospital after the battle of Gondor so hadn't had a chance to watch any of the new king's speeches
>this is the first time I ever see him
>"LET THE LAAAAAAARD O'ER THE BLACK LAND COME FARTH"
>we're fucking dead

This fucker just saved your city with an army of undead. You are probably expecting him to smite mordors entire fucking army with his cock at this point.

Is the implication of this reply that blacks, poles and sand niggers are rapists?

What was Gandalf's fucking problem?

>One side of Africa is different from other cos it big.
You dumb motherfucker that's not how they determine genetic diversity lmao you have no idea what you're talking about.

>However, if you zoom in on any particular part of Africa it is not diverse.
But it is. This is actually how they show Africa is more genetically diverse. You're an idiot famalam

>tfw everybody praises the new king even though nobody knows what his tax policies are and he is suspected of war crimes

>the real reason he goes to war with Sauron is that he doesn't want to pay taxes to him any more
>the mouth of Sauron is actually just a tax collector

ou are guarding the wall with your bros when this fucker runs up to you with a torch

WAT DO?

I'd argue that the tribes that remained in Africa and never ventured out probably spent quite awhile fucking relatives.

>I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. The day may come when the courage of Men fails; when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship; but it is not this day - an hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the Age of Man comes crashing down - but it is not this day!!! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth - I bid you stand! Men of the West!

Will we ever get more based cinematic White imperium like this lads?

Tell him to leave or I'll audit him.

Has he paid the VAT on that helmet?

I can't believe your stupidity.
The only part of Africa that is even remotely as genetically diverse as Europe naturally is, is the South East corner.
The only reason that part of Africa is quite genetically diverse is because of colonialism and the Arabic slave trade.
The rest of Africa is about as diverse as Simon Cowell's t-shirt collection.

>I'd argue that the tribes that remained in Africa and never ventured out probably spent quite awhile fucking relatives.
First off, this makes no sense. The vast majority of Africans are descended from tribes that never left Africa.

And they fucked relatives no more than other humans did. Humans have a natural aversion to fucking close relatives when they grow up together. Mating with cousins happens all over the world, not common, but still happens. Plus, you probably don't realize how large tribes are and whether or not you're talking about a completely isolated tribe or one that has interactions with multiple other tribes, or even a nomadic tribe. Plus each tribe has their own rules for choosing mates. You can't just make a broad generalization

>A population descending from inbreeding will not be more genetically diverse than one descending from breeding with other populations
A population descending from inbreeding already is more genetically diverse.

>based joe owens

Pls stop man, you're just showing how dumb you are.

>The only part of Africa that is even remotely as genetically diverse as Europe naturally is, is the South East corner.
Wrong. All of sub-Saharan Africa is more genetically diverse than Europe.

>The only reason that part of Africa is quite genetically diverse is because of colonialism and the Arabic slave trade.
Are you retarded? Please stop posting like you know anything, you're embarrassing yourself. Africans have basically no admixture of European genes and the Arab admixture is negligible.

>Mongols didn't have the logistics in place to handle proper sieges on well defended fortifications.

bullshit

>A population descending from inbreeding already is more genetically diverse.
No, its not. This is literally genetics 101. You're probably thinking of mutations being more probable with inbreeding, but that's not what causes genetic diversity because the mutations are not stable and not beneficial. They're harmful and lead to shorter lives usually or reproduction problems. Genetic diversity stems from breeding with other populations to introduce new genetic code into the pool. You don't get that with genetic diversity.

*With inbreeding

>sub-saharan africa is more genetically diverse than europe

Stop repeating lies, it won't make them true.

I never said that Africans have high admixture of European/Arab genes.
Like I said, your reading comprehension is absolutely atrocious.
The reason the Arab slave trade and colonialism increased diversity is because they brought civilisation and, most importantly, infrastructure which allowed for population movement and less inbreeding.