Rapefugees go on another rape rampage at music festival - Swedish popstar blasts all men

fuse.tv/2016/07/zara-larsson-rape-rant-concert-bravalla-festival

Zara Larsson tweeted the following about the attacks:

>“Fuck you who shamelessly raped a girl in the audience . You deserve to burn in hell.”

>“Fuck you for making girls feel insecure when they go to a festival. I hate guys. Hate hate hate.”

>“How am I supposed to take it seriously when you say "not all men", "I'm a nice guy, I don't rape"?”

>“Where do all the 'nice guys' go when girls are raped? Are you too busy telling women how nice you are?”

>“It's not fucking hard to be generalized. It's hard to feel insecure about a festival where you just wanna go to have fun and enjoy.”

>“BUT YOU CAN'T, BECAUSE OF MEN. UGH.”

This is the cancer right at the heart of Sweden, and growing across the West.

Rapefugees go on routine rape rampage = 3rd wave feminists use it to bash all men (white European men).

There no distinction.

And these same cretins hold up 'rapefugees welcome' banners at train stations and then turn a blind eye when a Cologne happens.

It's like being angry at German Shepards when you keep getting bitten by Pitbulls.

FUCK DOGS!

Sweden. Why?

Why is this degeneracy spreading so far?

I truly despair. How can this not lead to the red pill but further blue pill overdosing?

These people are pure cancer.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html
thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman
youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are Swedes incapable of distinguishing the Swede from the Nigger? I just can't believe some are so naive to even think that a Swede could be a racist. Swedish men are the most feminized in the world. No ethnic Swede is capable of violence of any kind or any type of aggression.

moot go suck a BBC. It's ra*pist. Damn filters

Article on rapefugee free for all:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html

>A 17-year-old has told of her ordeal after a mob of 'foreign youths' sexually assaulted dozens of females at a Swedish music festival.

>At least 35 aged between 12 and 17 reported being attacked during the 'Party in the Park' festival in Karlstad, 250 miles from Stockholm in Sweden's Varmland County on Friday and Saturday night.

>'They were then threatened by the boys who said “you will die, b***h”. But the verbal abuse was just beginning. It would become much worse.

>Her daughter described what happened to her, adding: 'I was standing up and danced when a guy came from behind and held me down and started humping against my body. It was horrible.'

>The same thing had happened to her in front of the stage. A bunch of teenagers hidden in the crowd had grabbed her bottom, breast and genitals.

>They were probably immigrants. I hate to say it. But it is the truth,' she said.

>'I have reported this to the police, but it feels like a drop in the ocean. I saw girls that came crying from the audience, including an old childhood friend who is two years younger. She cried so much that it broke my heart.

>The incidents happened about a week after the Swedish police started its new campaign against groping.

>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).

Who knew those anti-rape bracelets wouldn't work. Sweden needs guns or at least knives.

its as if they secretly like it

>white men don't want rapefugees in
>SJW cunts let them in anyway
>rapefugees rape said cunts
>"OMIGAWD WHY DIDN'T YOU PROTECT US"
>mfw

Oh shut up with your stupid refugees are all criminals rhetoric. It's people like you who shout hate, but yet you fail to realize that the MAJORITY of refugees do not commit crime, if so petty ones like stealing to feed their hunger. You should know that natives commit more crime, and yes rape is a serious issue but it isn't right to pinpoint it to refugees. It's the lack of security and policing that is at fault that causede it.

shes like 19 dont take her serious

What the fuck is with you guys, why isn't anyone standing up about this?
At least the Germans and Austrians stopped allowing migrants into the pools after their sexual emergencies. What the fuck, Sven? It's MIND boggling

I take it back, if the Swedes defend themselves they might get life imprisonment.

Canada pls, you don't need to roleplay your flag.

It's those 'Tanned Germans', they're up to no good.

Poor bait.

#notallrapefugees

>You should know that natives commit more crime

Bullshit.

Rapefugees are per capita much more criminal than native citizens.

>and yes rape is a serious issue but it isn't right to pinpoint it to refugees.

Rapefugees have earned the title precisely because of how rapey they are, you fuckwit.

The biggest culprits are the Mudslime 3rd worlders who view non Mudslime white women as trash and to be treated as such. They think they're in weak countries, with beta men and politically correct police forces, and that they can do what they want.

And they're right. Western Europe is weak and beta, thanks to the attitudes of pussies like you being commonplace.

If your comment wasn't bait you should probably do Canada a favour and kill yourself, fucking leaf.

Tell your mother to go back to Gypsyland.

>What the fuck is with you guys, why isn't anyone standing up about this?
Why should we care what happens to feminists, degenerates (yes, people who visit those festivals are degenerates, whores, sluts), and race traitors? Good, traditional women with good values know how to avoid getting raped or molested.

Pretty much how it works. What deludes these people into thinking that the scum of the middle East will share the same values as them. It would be like me going to North Korea and expecting everyone to tolerate unfettered criticism of Kim Jong Un, or going to China and bring upset no one will bring me an English menu and a Big Mac.

WHY DIDNT THE BRACELETS WORK IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

What, like those young girls sitting on the bus getting groped by some Arab as he jerked off, while loads of Swedish men sat idly by and did nothing?

Stop trying to rationalise and justify your beta cuckery you pathetic twat.

Swedish men have been neutered by feminists and cuckholded by mongrel invaders, you're a pathetic bunch.

The archetypal cucks.

>What, like those young girls sitting on the bus getting groped by some Arab as he jerked off, while loads of Swedish men sat idly by and did nothing?
Only low-lives take the bus in Sweden. Traditional, good women are part of the middle/upper class. They use cars.
>Stop trying to rationalise and justify your beta cuckery you pathetic twat.
Why should we risk our own lives and careers to defend some degenerate leftist, lower-class whore from getting molested? You make no sense. They are reaping the consequences of their sinful ways (and no, not a muslim).

You sound like a cuck, Charles.

Sounds like a normal music festival, anywhere

Didn't this happen like a week ago?

I just started seeing articles about this today

stfu you muslim troll. you post continually about how whitey deserves it. Yiur karma will return to you .

Islam is theocracy. fuck it up!

Most whites do deserve it. What are you trying to say exactly?

Those who don't support other whites have a special place in hell

Grown men being angry on a 19 yo. For fucks sake. I do hope however, for her sake, that she starts concentrating on music, because I really do believe she can make it internationally, which would be awesome and make a lot of Swedes proud.

The fire is rising my brothers, i can tell.

It will not be that long until the first cleansing starts.

stay strong.

how it's to know your country burn and you can do anything to change it? little cuck.

can't remember the last time I heard a 19 year old say anything of value

Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'
“I'm not your woman. I don't want your protection. You're the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.

thelocal.se/20160201/swedish-women-tell-racists-im-not-your-woman

Only the degenerates are burning. Why should I want to do anything about it? Let's say for example you know of a woman who is a race mixer. She's constantly getting pumped by Jamal or Ahmed, spawning all kinds of mongrel babies. Now, you're out walking one day and you see Mohammed molesting her. Would you interfere? Risk your own life/career? You will get prison time (probably) while she gets to go back to her mongrel-spawning.

They aren't refugees but economic immigrants.

We have old, sick and handicapped that need our help.

These guys, they are grown healthy men in their best years, why should we give them all this money?

We should help people who can't help themselves.

I hate how stupid liberal society is for turning a blind eye to this injustice. The hypocrisy of SJW. They make me puke.

>>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).

IT WAS SUPER INEFFECTIVE

They banned reporting race in crime statistics, not kidding.

>Swedes tell racists: 'We are not your women'
>“I'm not your woman. I don't want your protection. You're the ones making me scared, worried, angry and sad,” tweeted one.
THIS.

It wasn't all that long ago they said they didn't need protection from those poor victims of war???

They made their bed - now they can lie in it.

So they vote for all these rapists to come to Sweden and they get angry and call the men racists when they try and protect them but now that they are being raped by the "refugees" they blame Swedish men instead of the rapists. Wew, you reap what you sow.

>tfw Australian
>tfw the cuckery is spreading here
>tfw people are pushing the idea that the only feelings you should have about your culture is shame and guilt

>2 brown men and a white blonde woman
>the sweden of the present and future.. rama

When this story first broke and that bitch was going all anti-male and asking where the men were on Twitter, some were tweeting her #Intedinkvinna and #NotYourWoman

>Zara Larsson
oh, she who screams I HATE MEN between every breath she takes, but gets down on her knees as soon as there is money involved .. a lost cause, let'er be enriched

(((gaslighting)))

If we want to bring down progressivism, we must exploit the intersectional cracks inside of it.

For example, start a "men are rapists" or "teach men not to rape" campaign showing pictures of convicted black rapists. Then start an anti-racist campaign showing racist quotes from early feminists. This shit would write itself.

ooohhh devilish!
I like your style
::DDDD

Of course, while I'm sure some very sad, deluded Swedes feel this way, one can never tell how many real people feel this way when the story is based on trending twitters as this can be faked. My first thought when I read this was that it was just another sockpuppet campaign with the aim of completely tearing apart Swedish society

Who gives a fuck if they do that race is genetically not real however if they removed reporting skin color thats retarded

Only low lives take the bus?

How about kids coming back from school, like those girls for example?

What responsibility does a child have for your degenerate leftist politics?

The manner in which you can try and justify your utterly pathetic beta male cowardice is shameful.

Arabs are openly molesting women and children in public in your country and pussies like you are justifying turning a blind eye.

You're an embarrassment to your country, and men the world over.

Your country is burning all around you and you do nothing.

You're the archetypal modern beta cucks, the cancer in microcosm. You're part of the cancer. No back bone, no shame.

youtu.be/nZ4zhEfjXqA

Do you not see the point you thick twat?

Her mentality, her response to these rapefugee attacks, is representative of the cancer that is destroying your nation.

Wake up Sven. Fucking hell.

Yes, I'm sure that not all girls agreed with this

but I can't help thinking of what likely happened - Gils were laughing, joking and flirting with the 'Tanned people' . . .. it's then that things got out of hand.

I find it hard to believe that a group of girls minding their own business were suddenly approached and molested.

When you see a group of girls out, you will understand what I mean by this.

>Only low lives take the bus?
Yes
>How about kids coming back from school, like those girls for example?
They usually get picked up by their parents, or they take the bike/vespa.
>What responsibility does a child have for your degenerate leftist politics?
Traditional families know how to protect their children.
>The manner in which you can try and justify your utterly pathetic beta male cowardice is shameful.
See You sound like a cuck who would risk everything for a race traitor. Now THAT'S disgusting.
>Arabs are openly molesting women and children in public in your country and pussies like you are justifying turning a blind eye.
No they're not. You make it sound like they walk around town every day and just slap women on the ass. That shit doesn't happen.
>Your country is burning all around you and you do nothing.
Like I said, only the degenerates are burning. This is a good thing. Once the degenerates are gone, we will kick out the muslims.

>one blonde woman, two shitskins
Did Futurama predict it?

This is women basically telling all the spineless men out there they need to bash the shit out of these refugees.

>Traditional families know how to protect their children.

>implying the child chooses the family they were born into

Youre a little bitch bro
Probably a cuck too

And afterwards they're getting jail for "hate crimes".

Let them lie in their own bed.

>When you see a group of girls out, you will understand what I mean by this.
I hope one day I will see a group of girls. I've been living under this rock for too long.

I was talking about the article where that quote was mentioned, not the concert

Traditional families know how to raise their kids.
I wonder who the bitch is. Maybe it's you and your anglo friends who want to protect race traitors at your own expense.

Honestly Sven, virtually every young girl does things like this nowadays, there are very few that will be "traditional". Of course, you can't be expected to protect girls during events like this, and you'd probably be arrested for trying help or called a racist. At this point, throughout the West there is this excessive lenience that allows people to do whatever they want without limit. People have no real connection or obligation to their communities and society at large, women are too focused on careers and "having fun" through to the late 20s, if they do have children they have only 1 or 2 due to wanting to maintain career, to have a large enough disposable income or their fertility simply drops. And at the same time, men have been downtrodden into a mere shadow of what they're meant to be, they are meant to strong willed, dominant, genuinely kind (not nice). I know that's an ideal, but today's men are feminised losers that either can't get a woman or lets her walk all over him, or they're those successful with women that simply go through dozens of them with ease and with no thought. This is the image of a stable society, this is a society that will be toppled by a gust of wind. We must be more strict, authoritarian, build a pride in the people as members of their nation and expect them to do their duty as men and as women.

>“How am I supposed to take it seriously when you say "not all men", "I'm a nice guy, I don't rape"?”
>“How am I supposed to take it seriously when you say "not all muslims", "I'm a nice terrorist, I don't explode"?”

>>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).
HHAHAHAHAHAAAA!

I have to concur with the other Sup Forumsacks. You clearly are a cuck and should reconsider your position on this matter. Or perhaps you're a shitskin, that would of course explain your apologetic stance on the issue.

Relax, Bongladeshi. No one takes these people seriously.

*This isn't the image of a stable society

wishful thinking. next she'll be excoriating anyone who points out that it was islamics

I can't wait until Zara gets raped herself, she'll still blame swedes.

>mfw the "SWEDEN YES" threads that we used to have in the past are now "WTF SWEDEN WHY?" threads.

2bh this shit isn't being even remotely funny any more. Europe is going to shit. I do not understand how can the swedcucks just sit back and take it in even if it should be obious what is happening and what will happend if this is allowed to continue any further. It's like the germyns are polluting their water with some weird ass toxin that strips them from their own will and makes em just a bunch of docile morons who will do what they are being told, no matter how stupid it might be.

>Traditional families know how to raise their kids.

>implying the child chooses the family they were born into

>You should know that natives commit more crime
bullshit, these people come from countries where murder/rape is common and they are murdering/raping wherever they go.

the police have been ordered by the politicians to hide the statistics

>The campaign's main objective was to hand out bracelets with the text 'don't molest' at festivals and to start a hashtag on Twitter called #tafsainte (don't grope).

Jeez those Swedish men seriously don't know groping and rape is wrong after decades of progressive education? I can't imagine what's preventing them from learning to respect women

>Honestly Sven, virtually every young girl does things like this nowadays
Not even close. There are plenty of good, christian girls still.
>today's men are feminised losers that either can't get a woman or lets her walk all over him
I know. Your anglo friends in this thread are perfect examples.

No comment on the rest of your post since it describe reality pretty well.

How is a 13 year old child a race traitor you fucking retard, upper middle class, beta male, piece of shit?

You're not going to kick out anything.

Your country is sinking further and further into the abyss, and yet people like you can still rationalise doing nothing on a practical level.

If enough men have your attitude it's already over.

If you were on a train and you saw that happen would you do nothing? Is that what you're telling me.

Once you've lost your sense of morality along with your sense of nationalism and society, it's over.

Fuck these people.

When they get morally outraged, dismiss it with contempt. Shit on it and mock it.

It's what works.

I'm the cuck, huh? See You're just being a spastic at this point.

13yo is more than old enough to become a brainwashed piece of shit

I hope they all are brutally raped much worse than what happened at this festival.

The Swede is right actually. Society goes in cycles, right now we are the decadent/degenerate phase. Most of the population is already trash beyond saving and there's nothing you can do about it. All you can do is brace yourself for the storm and save the 15-20% worth saving.

Don't get so bent out of shape over one white girl, you white knight. It's not happening, she was never gonna fuck you, all she wants is to be raped to death by BBC, that's literally the greatest fantasy that could ever happen to her.

>How is a 13 year old child a race traitor
Not necessarily a race traitor, but most likely a degenerate.
>You're not going to kick out anything.
Oh we will. Just you wait and see.
>Your country is sinking further and further into the abyss, and yet people like you can still rationalise doing nothing on a practical level.
All part of the plan.
>If enough men have your attitude it's already over.
On the contrary. The good men (with good values) survive, and then we'll get the reformation once the degenerates have burned.
>If you were on a train and you saw that happen would you do nothing? Is that what you're telling me.
No, I would help. But see, I wouldn't go out of my way to help women. Patrol the streets, beat up non-whites, and that's practically what you're telling us to do. Also, the middle/upper class doesn't ride the train.

t. Sanders

You know, it brings tears to my eyes that the swedish media actually wrote about this like "serious measures are being taken against the sexual assaults by the swedish police".

It totally knocked me off from my seat and made me vomit when I finished reading that crap and realised that the "serious measure" is just a fucking bracelet. What eventually killed me, how ever, is the fact that everyone actually thought something like that would actually make a difference.

>I find it hard to believe

That's because you haven't been following how these Rapefugees operate.

Taharrush - google it.

These shit tier people even have a name for it.

Fucking knew this was the plan all along.
This is part of the Marxist destabilization strategy to bring about complete cultural hegemony.

SJW & Islam = the Shield & the Sword

Import rabid nigger-arab muslims to create general clash of civilizations, while protecting them through progressive SJW rhetoric.
Literally flood the West with people who come from an ACTUAL rape culture, not the fake make-believe one that the academic leftists have been hyping for the past few decades.
Naturally, cases of rape go epidemic across the West, then you can claim, "OMG SEEEE~!!!! rape is everywhere!!!! omg omg ALL MEN rape!!!" and if you try to point out that it's only the nigger muslims that do all the rape, you'll be called a racist.

Also, once the infestation of Islam reaches a certain threshold, terror will become so common that people will beg for a hardcore police state to keep the peace!

it's all happening folks!!!

This shit makes me laugh, no pity for the weak

>“Where do all the 'nice guys' go when girls are raped? Are you too busy telling women how nice you are?”

They scream at poor Swedecucks how STRONG and INDEPENDENT they are, then after a mass sexual assault happens they're like "dude protect your wiminz lmao you pussies!"

this actually makes a disturbing amount of sense.

Whatever you do, it's false
the only winning move is not existing.

I agree with you mostly.

But I have a family. As much as I am disgusted by these stories, I don't know how willing I would be to interfere in one of those situations. I don't want to die on the dirty floor of a bus or a train after being stabbed by rapefugees just because one of them slapped some girl on the arse. Nor do I want to end up in prison for being a racist and hitting a shitskin, because you know full well that these shitty governments won't convict these sand niggers.

If, however, there was more mob mentality, I would. I alone am not going to stop 4 or 5 nignogs, but if the numbers were more evenly matched, I would. I know the situation is shit, but I just want to be able to go home and see my kids. Vigilante heroism is not tolerated in our countries anymore, we can't do shit until the numbers of people willing to resist this shit grows to proportions that make it more difficult for the state to prosecute.

Safety in numbers

>Not even close. There are plenty of good, christian girls still.
Are you sure you aren't in a deep state of denial? Sorry for not taking just your word on that but it would seem more likely that this is just something you are telling your self while Abunga and achmed are using your wife and daughter as a fucking cumdumbster.

You nordics are living a good easy life for very long. An easy life castrates the will of males. Just see the west with the full grown bearded man playing videogames watching their country burn. But nevermind, Europe will be a harsh territory in a few more years. And then better man will born.

Also, note that if you do, you're labeled as a racist pig, nazi and so on, that you can kiss goodbye any hope for having a decent career/future down the road

>Invite third world, sub 80 IQ sand niggers into your country with open arms
>They start raping people left and right
>Blame "men" for it
>Cause more rape because you turn blind eye to the real problem and refuse to discriminate against the type of men who do 97%+ of the raping because being a racist is worse than being a rapist

I fucking love it, the people who are enabling this to happen are the ones getting raped

>Are you sure you aren't in a deep state of denial?
Pretty sure.
> Sorry for not taking just your word on that but it would seem more likely that this is just something you are telling your self while Abunga and achmed are using your wife and daughter as a fucking cumdumbster.
You're one to talk.

underrated

It saddens me slightly that the only way we can seem to be able to make dutiful, good citizens is via religion. Of course, I will take Christianity over Islam any day, but I think Christianity today is too accepting and kind towards other that don't deserve it. You've got this Pope inviting waves of African and Arab immigrants and kissing their feet, with no concern for how this will affect the natives. The only thing other than religion that builds good citizens I can thing of is maybe genuine Nationalism. For all the bad things the National Socialists did during the war, leading up to the war they turned their country from Zimbabwe into a country so strong that it single handedly almost took over the European continent.

How does it feel to be inferior to 'a shitty slavs' ?
You that like to claim to be the 'gread nordic race' while letting your country burn and get raped while paying the rapist.

You know what? I'm done feeling sorry for them. They bring in rapists then blame the one group that actually wants to help them.
Fuck em (literally, have at it you rapefugees). I hope they get a rape baby so they have to live with it for the rest of their lives.

>being this retarded

Based Nordics need to send this dude to wipe out the rapefugees. Feel the beat of the tambourines bitches

You tell em brother

I visited relatives in Slovakia recently. They don't let gypsies pull this crap. Nords are cucked beyond saving

Hope you had good time bro.

>Rapefugees go on routine rape rampage = 3rd wave feminists use it to bash all men (white European men).

Relativism - all men are equal to women (including biologically), all cultures are equally beautiful, all religions are equally good/bad, etc...

political correctness, the fear of criticism, the fear of judgement for ones actions...those are your answers.

>most likely a degenerate

Nothing whatsoever to support that, just a way to rationalise not giving a fuck. Pathetic.

The only thing I'm advocating is doing the right fucking thing.

If you're in the vicinity of something like that happening, and you do nothing, you're complicit in it.

That simple.

Stop pretending that you have some kind of masterplan. What your country needs is a change of attitude on a broad immediate level.

The kind of change of attitude that would see things like that no longer being routinely ignored.

From someone on the outside looking in, that is an enormous red flag to me. Amazes me that you can't see it.