SABRES @ HABS OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD

INCLUSIVE GAMETHREAD

>that feel when Pricer is back and now the tank is over
Well, let’s see how things go.

what the fuck is wrong with hymn singers trying to show off their voice and fucking up royally the tempo of the songs?

Fucking hell, sing the fucking song, it's not a showcase for your mixtape

(only ginette reni has the right to do that)

I agree. Where the hell is Diamond? Haven’t seen her at all this year.

>Where the hell is Diamond?

She's in my basement lad, dat pussy is da bomb

>tfw Bergy trades away the best face off guy on the team
>speculation there is a bigger trades coming but you know there isn’t
Good bye Scorrey. The 4th line and pk will be even more trash without you.

ONe of these days Bergy will trade Price, Weber, Gallagher and Galchy for two 4th liners and a 7th round pick.

Then he'll show up at the press conference and say shit like "it's hard getting good players through trades"

>2 fourth liners and a 7th
You have too much faith he would get that much. It’d be 1 4th liner and 2 sevenths 3 years from now, but he would add Patches.

Fuck Chucky, you gotta shoot there.

what the fuck

ET LE BUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT!!!!!

Jeff “Dirty Duster” Petry!

POWER PLAY GOAL LADS

Berg is fucking gone after this year's shitshow. Thank god.

I hope so. I really used to believe in him. Liked most of the moves he made. His death warrant was signed when he didn’t bring back Radu and Markov then claimed the defence was “better”. Fucking gong show this year.

He has made a lot of great moves. Petry trade, Danault trade, signing Radulov, Vanek, Patches extension. Even the Drouin trade I am a fan of. But he's gone off the deep end these last 2 years. I like weber a lot but trading Subban was the wrong move, and telling Markov to go eat shit in Russia was beyond dumb. He plays hardball with everyone and it doesn't work out and his idea of roster construction in today's NHL is so outdated it results in extremely boring hockey (which is also part of the Therrien/clode effect). He needs to go.

I don’t mind bringing in Claude. Better than MT. But he should have told MT to eat shit when Babcock was looking for work and was looking toward Montreal. The Weber trade was one I took a lot of heat for criticising. I love Weber, but P.K. was a puck mover and a difference maker. To trade the younger, more dynamic player because the coach didn’t like him, than to get rid of the coach?

Bergy should be gone but Molson is too big a pussy to drop him.

I agree on babcock, just another indicator of how fucked up this front office is. The city will fucking riot if the habs don't make the playoffs. Molson is gonna have to do something. I hope they promote Timmins to the full GM position.

That’s an option I never thought of. Timmins gets way to much hate. It isn’t his fault his GM’s go rogue and against his draft choice.

The only issue is that he barely speaks french. Aside from that he seems like the natural choice to step in. He has made some great picks, and with full control I am interested to see what he can do with this team.

That’s the problem though. The French media would destroy him and Molson would throw him under the bus. The French media are the only ones who cares about if a coach/gm can speak French.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Also, did you see that girl sitting next to Mete's mom?

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS SEMEN DEMON???

>Chucky digits
>hottie
Quality post

Thanks, but do you know who she is? His sister, his girlfriend, his mother's girltoy?

No clue. Sister probably. You already have Diamond in your basement though, leave this one alone.

I'll just think of her next time I go down on Sara

ET LE BUT
T

L
E

B
U
T

HOLY FUCK CHUCKY!!! WHAT A PLAY!!

ET LE BUUUUTTTTTTTTTTT!!

>Cows

I’m liking the pair of Jerabek and Mete. Jerabek has looked really good in his 2 games so far with the team.

LORD BYRON SHORTY!!!! ET LE BUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!