Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5PCbtiCpk
youtu.be/n5w9Q5c6WKU?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb8xUCIUkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dumb weeaboo

link?

youtube.com/watch?v=kJ5PCbtiCpk

Cheese is literally milk gone bad so no it can't go bad itself, it just becomes a different variant like cheddar becomes gorgonzola when it ages etc

Whats the best gordon ramsey content? he's got like a dozen different shows right?

Nigga this is the stupidest thing I've read in a long time.

kek

> how does this make you feel

literally Sup Forums pioneered trolling techniques.

does Ramsay know he's /ourguy/?

>at least we got a decent prime minister

I seriously hope this was uploaded in the Tony Blair years because every pm since him has been atrocious, especially the tories

UK kitchen nightmares

I personally enjoy Hotel Hell the most, Brittish Kitchen Nightmares is close second.

>yuropeen thinks he matters or anyone gives a fucka bout his shit politics

Clearly Gordon does and hes more important than you so try again sweetie

This.

Also The F Word.

If you want to see how staged and unrealistic his US stuff is watch some of the UK content.

Boiling Point is great to binge in an afternoon. It's only a few episodes long. Finding it in good quality is probably impossible though.

i think it's meant compared to trump, who is an embarrassment

Imagine being one of the extras in this bit, like that guy in back who had to fiddle with the oven for eight straight minutes pretending to do something

>buff looking body
>puffy/fat face
Why does he look like that?

to be fair Teresa May has done jack shit. so that's kind of decent compared to everyone else.

But seriously we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
Fuck off lefty

back to Sup Forums, trumpshill

>it's a gordon ramsay lies about how long it takes to make an omelette episode

he makes cooking too hard

i throw shit on a raw chicken breast then throw it in the oven then eat that. that's my dinner every night

Did that guy sous vide the eggs?

brits all have a runny half melted look to them

>911 how i do caramelise my creme brulee without a cooking torch

is this a twin towers joke

Sounds like you are a subhuman, friend.

I like the UK Kitchen Nightmares best.

US one has some great episodes but it suffers from too much melodramatic reality tv shit.

Hells Kitchen is okay but it has a serious issue with having completely and utterly unlikable contestants.

I enjoy Hotel Hell.

how do you make an omelette in 30 seconds?

Be Gordon Ramsay

there used to be a morning cooking show where at the end they would make the guest chef make an omelette as fast as they could. a lot of them did it under 30 seconds. the record was like 10 seconds

lol its all gonna go to shit for the Tories when Brexit happens

Chop up shit, whisk eggs, throw in pan. He didnt say he cooks it in 30.

You can do it that fast, but the pan has to be ungodly hot and you had better know what you're doing.

TOSSER

I did the same thing just now. I had some cheddar and it sweated out some sour tasting liquid that tasted funny but not "bad bad", so I ate it and now I feel sick.

Come to think of it it did trigger that primal part of the brain that says "something is very wrong with this" but I dismissed it as me being paranoid.

nothin personnel kid

>,,,;
what did he mean by this?

youtu.be/n5w9Q5c6WKU?t=64

>not making your omelettes in 20 seconds

But we don't have a Prime Minister

wow his face got old and fat

>tfw losing the plot

>a dash of salt on the garlic
>throws a fucking handful on it

>whisking the egg in the pan

pan nice n hot

>literal raw garbage
>"wow thats going on our top 10"

>not factoring in the time to take the pan out of the cabinets
>pans already hot
fake and gay

i leave my scrambled egg pan on the stove because i have scrambled egg every day

for the heat i assume because they are chefs they are rich so they just leave the hotplates on all the time

Gordon Ramsay seems like a cool bro when he isn't yelling at stupid people on his Kitchen Nightmare show or whatever.

>gordon ramsay will never bully you
Why live?

its a cooking competition, they dont have time to wait for something to heat up

on cutthroat kitchen theres always a pot of boiling water for each contestant and the oven is always on at 350 or 400 i forget which

>He didnt say he cooks it in 30.
thats exactly what he means.

the prep time is obviously longer but the pan should be hot enough that the egg isn't on for very long at all.

do americans say the temperature instead of the gas mark?

we usually set the oven to a gas mark, 3 is warm 7 is hot etc

fucking ingrate

Explain.

>that's my dinner every night
LOL

for me stovetop is a number from 1-9, oven is the actual temperature in fahrenheit

>kitchen nightmares: social media edition

loving this new multiplatform entertainment

>2omlette2furious

he said 'make' so hes a liar

also 30 seconds on the heat and youre gonna have a runny ass omelette

why are the brits such liars?

>wasting money on different "taste experiences"

I eat food for energy. I eat the same thing daily to fit my macros and tdee. This is why you're fat and I am not.

Yeah guess we're forgetting about snooper's charter then.

Thats fine if you just eat food for nutrients. If you actually want superb taste/texture you might want to follow his advise.

My stove top doesn't have numbers, you just go by how big the flame is.

what about 'balanced diet' that doctors tell me about

LOOK GORDON OME'LETTE THIS ONE SLIDE BUT YOU BETTER EASE UP ON THIS BULLSHIT

practically happened before her anyway (Snowden's GCHQ revelations)

we live in a completely enclosed nanny state. always have been.

and if you want to eat too much meat and die young

Hell, I do the same, user. Three eggs for breakfast. Sometimes I do scrambled, sometimes I just flip it. Why the fuck would I clean it every single day? Nope.

>20 second omelette challenge
>camera only shows about 3 seconds of total cooking
both those omelettes look like absolute shit, they need some better rules

>The GCHQ did it before her illegally anyway so let's just make it legal and allow practically anyone the possibility to get their hands on your details, can't get any worse right???
right...

There's nothing that actually points to that being the case. If you read the studies it's just dumb shit like "of the people who ate from the 50 items classified as healthy, the ones who ate the most of these items were in better health" so it leaves out all of the other food that they may or may not be eating.

He was talking about that Numale Cuck muslim loving faggot cuck Trudeau.

But her legacy is going to be fucking up Brexit and leaving us with no option but to follow Trump to the hilt

they're going to do it either way, secretly or out in the open. There's no real pushback on it from any party.

>tastes like soy and sugar with the texture of thick snot
yummy

They can't do half of what they want to do in the snooper's charter without it being legal.

Sure TEMPORA exists along with a bunch of other bullshit GCHQ programs but it's still illegal for them to do it and they can't ask your ISP for your information. if it's legalised practically any part of the government can just ask your ISP for your browsing history and your ISP would be forced to give it to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fhb8xUCIUkQ

i'm gonna make this

cute

looks like he wrote that tweet in 30 seconds

KEK

>litteraly use all the grater
Litteraly only uses 25% of the grater.

isn't this what bacteria eat? fuckin nips

It's jelly without food colouring.

CREME FRAICHE

Boy you must really hate Iraqis

This is a good video.
This doesn't anger me.

god i fucking hate this facebook shit

>This is Gordon Ramsay, Chef Support finished. Thank god for that.