What the fuck is his problem?

Roger Ebert

The only good critic nowadays?

the worst critic in the game

that snaggletooth reeks of pretention

Based Armond

Obvioulsy our guy

plebs btfo

This picture of him is great. He looks so fucking smug, it's amazing.

>Get Out is an attenuated comedy sketch in which serious concerns are debased.

Did he even watch the movie? Serious question. I'm finding it difficult to take his review seriously when he clearly didn't even pay attention.

Why is he so based?

I had no idea he actually looked autistic.

THAT WILL SHOW THEM!!!

Good
very good

How does /our libtard/ brody feel about it though

I thought Armond was kicked out of RT

someone shoop pepe into him

is there a cam of this movie up yet

He was after the Toy Story 3 controversy. However, a few months ago they let him back in.

SAY IT WITH ME

KING OF Sup Forums

Literally just does it for attention and free promotion of his name

>Chris (Daniel Kaluuya), a twentysomething photographer in an unnamed city, is heading to the suburbs with his girlfriend, Rose (Allison Williams), to meet her parents—and she hasn’t told them that Chris is black. From this premise, the writer and director Jordan Peele (of Key and Peele) develops a brilliantly satirical horror comedy that pierces the sensitive points of American race relations with surgical precision and destroys comforting illusions with radical ferocity. A pre-credit scene sets up the looming violence, though nothing seems further from the warm embrace with which Rose’s parents, Dean (Bradley Whitford), a neurosurgeon, and Missy (Catherine Keener), a psychiatrist, welcome Chris. Still, he is puzzled by the remote and ironic behavior of the family’s help, Georgina (Betty Gabriel) and Walter (Marcus Henderson), who are black. A teeming party scene reveals prosperous white folks’ genteel prejudices as well as hints that something deeper is amiss in their paradise—something like involuntary servitude—and Chris’s best friend, Rod (Lil Rel Howery), suspects trouble, even as ingenious dream sequences conjure Chris’s own forebodings. Peele’s perfectly tuned cast and deft camera work unleash his uproarious humor along with his political fury; with his first film, he’s already an American Buñuel.

That's his review of Get Out. TL;DR: he loved it.

Krager is that you?

Absolute trash reviews

I love how he's the National Review's token black film reviewer, I hop he is aware of how they use him

i still remember fags crying over how he ruined toy story 3's perfect score

He literally called it a good flick, relax reddito

DROPPED

At least he knows the differnce between kino, films, movie, and flicks.

is he, dare i say it, /ar mond/?