Worst depiction of comic character

>Worst depiction of comic character
>Still better and more memorable than any Marvel villain

You can't refute this.

Yellow Jacket and one movie villains tend to be good (bar Ultron)

>better
no

>memorable
disasters are easily remembered

I didn't like BvS much, but when I ignored that he's supposed to be Lex Luthor that's what I noticed too. He felt like he had actual impact in the movie while Marvel villains are almost always extremely underwhelming.

SS's villain was probably worse than every single Marvel villain ever though.

Zemo did the same shit better and actually had reasons.

He was the son of Lex

First of all, memorable does not mean good. Secondly, why can't DC fans realize that you can think a marvel movie is well made for what it's supposed to be, even if that is a corporate, mediocre product. I wouldn't say I like marvel but DC's movies are fucking retarded

I'm still going with the theory that Darkseid has fucked his mind up a bit and thats why he's got the weird twitch and spasms and complete un-Lex character.

>More memorable
I agree

>Better
You've got to be as crazy as Lex to believe that.

Zod has probably been my favorite capeshit villain ever yet they somehow took a massive step backwards with lex. At least Zod has motivation for trying to destroy the city, lex just creates an uncontrollable alien monster to destroy what he believes to be an uncontrollable alien monster for no other reason than to give Batman and Superman something to fight against together on screen

The depiction isnt the issue, the issue is that Marvel doesnt have good heroes or villains, except for X-men and Spiderman.

>adds "Jr." to character's name
>HE ISN'T REAL LEX HE'S BALD AND HE'S SUPERMAN'S ARCH ENEMY BUT HE'S NOT LEX!

What in the movie gave you the impression that this was the case?

Extended edition obviously.

This was an ideal Lex origin story. Starts off proto-Lex, fucks Batman and Superman's shit up, Creates a God monster, learns the knowledge of the cosmos, and finally jailed w head shaved and chip on his shoulder.

Now he's Lex.

True but if they make him notLexLuthor by having his dad in future movies, then it's all for naught

why would they cast a small jew to play fucking lex luthor?

My dad's death was memorable aswell

>My dad's death

Never go full retard kid

Fuck off, thread closed.

Marvel villians are the blandests motherfuckers on earth

He's memorable in the same way the night you spent on the toilet practically shitting your bowels out after eating too much Thai is memorable.

SPECIALLY loki, if it werent for fujoshits and fags, he would not be remembered

>1 out of 13 movies

GG Marvel

>meet someone, he shakes hands and smile
>meet someone else, he shits on your face. still more memorable than mr nice guy

can't deny

Fisk

Only way to save this is to get lex's dad to have faked his death or have been i prisoner by his son and he takes over. The hair was distracting but I guess we're stuck with him. Should have had someone with more charisma to balance Cavill's sterileness.

it was a good character if you think he was playing the riddler

Ever think that being a comic purist, you deserve to have your face shat on?

>muh mature mobies made for muh mature self and love of regurgitated symbolic imagery make me big boy pants

shut up

You literally just described DC comics. They've always tried to present themselves as more mature than Marvel. The movies follow along in that direction, in that respect at least.

Non Canon

>when Marvel took itself seriously it managed to finally be good See: Daredevil, Jessica Jones
>then they went goofy again with Blaxploitation Cage which managed to be the worst Netflix capeseries by far (didn't help that the negro playing Luke Cage had 0 charisma)
Or am I just taking crazy pills?

By that logic shouldn't Jessica Jones be goofy for pandering to feminism and interracial relationships?

>zemo
he wasn't a character. Try again.

>lex explains his motivation
>He didn't have any motivation

Loki
Red Skull

thats pretty much it.

Blaxploitation is a genre. If you don't know what I am talking about then google it. Jessica Jones was played totally straight. Don't be triggered about the villain being an abuser.

>better than Purple Man
>better than Red Skull
>better than Abomination
>better than Dr. Sterns(even though they never followed through with Leader)
>better than Zola

All DC villainss have been shit so far
Barring, Ledger Joker who was good just not great.

dude there were literally no good, smart white man in Jessica Jones. I'm not triggered because I don't really give a shit about it, I liked it, but I don't see how pandering to women and the liberal crowd in post-2014 era isn't like blaxploitation.

no they dont, they are all the same bland person

For comic book movies standards he was fucking incredible though.