first for El NiƱo

fug

>us in charge of scoring

fight fight!

Lel

I wake up every day and thank the based god that I wasn't born in Minnesota

>Shit Louis

no you don't

how co,e NHL teams either have a shitton of Russians or none at all? theres like no in between

because camaraderie or something,

get Stalock out here

shoulda started doob last night

theres 2 different Dubnyks, "multi-game shutout streak" Dubnyk, and "let in pucks everywhere" Dubnyk.

guess which one is playing tonight?

the one that's the true dubnyk

>Canadian goaltending

what do you think is the decibel level of Bruce Bordreau's voice in the room right now

also how red is his face

ayy

cumback now

woo

reeeeeee

just fuck my team up senpai

Go Blues.

I started following the Wild during the 2013 season when I first started watching professional hockey. I was berated and called a bandwagon fan when I said after the playoffs that year that I had lost faith in the team. I don't even have season tickets anymore but it looks like nothing has changed. All this fucking team does during the season is lose, lose, lose, lose, and lose some more. I am fucking sick of being insulted because of where I was born. All I want is for ONE team to not make me feel like the scum of the Earth for being Minnesotan, and the Wild have shown time and time and again that they can't be that team. Fuck Mikko, fuck Granlund, fuck Parise, fuck Suter, fuck Dubnyk, and fuck Boudreau. They can all die in a plane crash on the way home for all I care.

ty, haven't seen this pasta before

shoulda played Stalock

wtg milds