How rapists and pedophiles are treated in your prisons?

How rapists and pedophiles are treated in your prisons?

Going to jail here being any of them is literally a fate worse than death.

If you are a rapist they will put you in female clothes, rape you in groups and then beat the shit out of you until you bleed through all your holes, but they won't let you die, so they can do it in your whole prison time, everyday and every night.

Pedophiles are even worse. They literally have no mercy and will torture you in all possible ways, but after it is done, they will just kill you in any brutal way they can.

It's funny how they have their own code into there, if you were arrested for any reason, like murder, they won't give a fuck unless you are from some enemy faction, but all of them hates equally these two kinds.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hl1qKa6zTsU?t=1709
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenEvilHasStandards
liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1485196388
youtube.com/watch?v=y1gkMNjkFiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sfYPPM_HpkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GDBVqgZYAc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do they know what you are in for?

Usually the own jailers tell them.

dont they get problems when prisoners get tortured/killed?

Nope, it's all covered up. They just tell their families that he was killed by some prisoner after try to kill someone or something.

so what you are saying is, Brazilians are unregulated animals with no ability for compassion? Only violent behavior is respected in your country? My country may have its own problems but we're not killing people in barrios, sending people to rape dens, and stealing oil money from the public. Oh, by the way, weren't you supposed to ascend to being a global super power? How did that work? Did it work well?

Your country sucks. At least own it for what it is. Jackass.

isn't there like some investigation or something?
Can't the relatives sue the prison?

Nice, burger. So what?

The investigation won't do any effort for a dead rapist, they will protect the jailers from any accusation of negligence and blame an entire group of prisoners who don't have nothing more to lose.

Third world tier

ok but if it happens again and again, it should have some consequencs for the prison, shouldn't it?

Yeap. The prisons are brutal for some kinds.

stop looking for hidden meaning. Brazil doesn't have the judicial system or legal processes you are used to. Germany is a special case, as is all of Western Europe. Most people just rot in prison until they are thrown out.

Our justice don't give a fuck about dead prisioners if they are from some criminal faction, rapist or pedophile. We literally have so much that any of them dead is a blessing to our Judicial system, so they cover it all up and take easy for the prison. Sometimes they give a "sentence" just for the appearences.

i want a norwegian to post in this thread

here the same system isn't perfect because even jailed criminals are corruptible
in other words, a rapist can pay a fee to not get raped and be ok. the money of course it's used to finance more drugs or guns

Sounds depressing, to be honest. Makes me appreciate to live in a developed country

It's really not that different from our own prisons. Pedophiles and rapists are despised and are usually attacked, injured, or killed by everyone else.

there you are gentlemen: this is the value of a Brazilian life. At least the women are hot until they hit 30 years old.

yeah, if you gonna be a pedophile better stay at your cozy home

Nah, just stay out of prisons and you will be fine. We have a lot of problems, but our country can be really comfy, besides common risks sometimes.

oh yeah? I bet the prison Anthony Weiner is heading to is plush as hell. Sex offenders are generally nonviolent, but importantly are separated from the general population specifically because they are huge targets. The last sex offender I can remember being killed in our prisons was Jeffrey Dahmer and that was 20 (?) years ago.

Sometimes you come into prison without your own fault.
A few years ago, we had a prominent case where a weather moderator came into prison due to rape allegations, which turned out to be wrong. Luckily he was able to prove his innocence eventually, and since German prison systems are better, he didn't get raped or beaten up

a guy got killed in jail for molesting a kid not long ago but thats all i know

wuuut? but your model prisons??

Yeah, it really happens. We have a case like this as well. An innocent bricklayer was charged for rape, arrested, raped in prison and contracted HIV. The State had to pay R$2,000,000 ($630119.7227) of compensation to him.

our prisons are doing pretty well when it comes to recidivism and shit but this time, the other inmates learned that this guy had fucked kids and got stabbed to death

haha
ahahah
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

This makes me rage, fucking bitches making false rape accusations. A woman can loterally send you to a fate worst than dead if she wants in Brazil, but I'm guessing feminism is still strong there.

Here is a video from Fleury-Merogis (one of the toughest prisons in france because criminals from the most violent regions around Paris end up there), filmed with smuggled phones, were they kick a rumored rapist's head in.

youtu.be/hl1qKa6zTsU?t=1709

Translation:
>"Stop ! You guys are going to kill him !"
>Narrator: This is violence on a level the prisoners seem used to
>Narrator: In order for the man to be seen and aided, they drag him somewhere the wardens will see him.
>Just a few minutes later, it looks like nothing special happened. Everything can go wrong in a matter of seconds.

Later, interviewing the two released guys who filmed:
>The one we see on the video, how did he end up ? What happened ?
>The chief warden came at the door and asked us to drag him to them. They'll never come in courtyard themselves, even if some guy suddenly dropped dead . Maximum he'll do is go 3 steps inside the courtyard from the door.
>Why not ?
>Well the whole lot of us might go apeshit on him.
[...]
>All the inmates hate rapists. We're in jail, we done things, but we got a conscience. Prisoners absolutely hate rapists, pedophiles, this kind of crimes... down there, you'll never see someone claiming out loud he committed a crime like that.
>When they have a doubt on another detainee, they go: "What you in for ? That's weird, your story does not add up. We tell him: hey lemme see your detention warrant, or your conviction record.
>In general, at any rate if he's a pedophile... They disappear very quick
>Journalist: But is it violent ?
>It's violent but not the most violent shit you can see in the courtyard. We saw 10v1, 20v1, 20v20 brawls, fork stabs, knife stabs...

Usually nothing happens. Violence, murder and overpopulation are common in the majority of Brazilian prisons. Cases like this are usually ignored and are only investigated if some leftist organization cries out (which is uncommon).

But if things get really bad, and I mean REALLY bad, there will be controversy. In the poorest state of Brazil there is a prison called "Pedrinhas Complex". The situation there was extremely gruesome. Mass killings, rape of prisoners' wives (the prisoner is killed if he doesn't allow), decapitation and even cannibalism.

The case showed up in all mainstream media and attracted UN's attention.

Its the same in America and its honestly stupid.
Obviously i dont feel sympathy for rapists but as far as im concerned pretty much everyone in prison is trash. Why do they somehow think that they are above other trash?

Yeah, I never really understood it either. But maybe it's just universal you don't hurt kids, since they are defenseless, but it seems weird for other prisoners to act like they have morales.

Only shitskins go to prison.

>but it seems weird for other prisoners to act like they have moral
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvenEvilHasStandards
less weird than you think

>We're in jail, we done things, but we got a conscience.

So this is the power of sociopathic rationalization. No wonder why these guys think rape is a crime leagues ahead of murder

Hey as far as I understand it, criminals never take full responsibility for their actions. Hey they robbed a jewelry because they wanted to flee ghetto they were born into. They dealt coke because they couldn't go past middle school. They drove without a license because the racist cops would always take the points off his license until he lost it. They burglarized their former boss because he treated him like shit and fired him.
But sexual offences don't work with that logic. To them you can't be forced into being a rapist/pedophile.

Criminals are exactly like women.

I just don't understand the logic.
So why not kill the man who is a murderer? Why not steal from the robber? Why not assault the man who assaulted? Why only rapists? They are all trash so I guess they try to make themselves feel better by saying "at least im not a rapist"

This. It is human nature to rationalize his own misdeeds. By punishing those whome they consider worse than themselves, they show that they are still good guys

Then why are 93,2% of american inmates women ?

men*
I'm high as fuck

Considering how women avoid jail in the states that number doesn't mean much. Besides the equivalent of a criminal in women is a prostitute.

They record it to shame the rapist family.
>small town
>rapist abuse a 14 yo (touching)
>got arrested because he literally do it in a super market
>jail, got a small cell because politicians said they are sick and need to be isolated with other sicks (none of them survive too long anyways, so their cells are always empty)
>first day, guards let his cell open
>other inmates got there
>impale him with a broomstick
>cut his dick off and melt a plastic bottle over the place
>he died few hours later from internal bleeding and perforated organs
>other inmates record it, and ask gently for their parents phone number
>send a bunch of gore to them on whatsapp

This is why we have 15 million Arabs and none of them is having sexual emergences...

Actually we only have 27.239, but the Islamic Federation affirms that 1,5 millions live here. 15 millions is an absurd number.

truly a barbaric country. Makes me glad i dont live in third world

It's so scary and wrong how that sort oof shit is allowed to go on. There's a reason why in America we have amendment barring cruel and unusual punishment. Allowing people to be raped, tourtured, and killed in prison is definitely cruel and unusual, and the utmost must be done to prevent it. It's the same reason i don't like the death penalty. All it takes is for a jury of your peers (read: reactionary low IQ fatasses) to say you're guilty, and you can be killed and worse for something that you might not have even done.

>So why not kill the man who is a murderer?
Because you are in prison for trafficking drugs and you were ready to murder anyone who stood in your way. The men working for you assaulted people and you are okay with that so you don't beat up the guys convicted for assault. Your little brother deals the drugs while you're in jail, so you 're fine with drug dealers if they are cool with you. But hey, at least i'm not a rapist. I'm trash like all of the guys around me but there's a layer of trash that is even deeper in the bin, and that's not us.
>new guys says he stole cars in Denver
>two inmates from Denversays he's from that city and never heard of this guy
>they confront him
>he doesn't last long
>let's fuck him up so he's even more miserable than us, and we're be a little more righteous, like said

The sickens me to no end. Holy shit.

So how do they expect to be treated by guards and society? How would they feel if the family of someone murdered got a hold of them?
Prisoners are very stupid in general so theres no point in applying logic to their actions. Ive had the displeasure of talking and seeing low class people on public transport and i honestly cant stand them.

Yes, if a refugee rape a bunch of kids in your country, he got a mansion and a better salary job.

Another history:
The guy in pic related is Marcelo Mello. He was a lazy troll from our brazilian chan, and loved to cause a sensation shitposting around talking about how under age girls are the best girls and that loli gay stuff.
One day he got betrayed from another troll and end up in jail. (got cp in his computer)
He was beat, tortured, his inmate denied him a simple bed, and force him to sleep in the floor. Every day he wake with some nigger literally pissing in him.
He denied all of this, but the history is well know.

Not all arab is Muslim.
Brazil has more Lebanese people than Lebanon itself.
Also, much of the Muslim convert into catholicism after few months in Brazil.

>brazilian justice

liveleak.com/view?i=aea_1485196388

How do you know this happened to him?

Stupid people don't think of the consequences or how their action makes others feel, but that doesn't mean their actions don't have an internal logic

>That awkward moment when you realise Brazil is literally worse than Fist of the North Star world

>liveleak
Just use youtube. Jewtube don't delete gore.

desu i'd rather live in fucking Mad Max than in Brazilian ghettos

He had made a complain to the penitentiary. Later a user working in the government searched for him and found the original registry.

Sounds almost as if you are proud of your barbaric prison system
>sure, i might live in a poor shithole, but at least our prisoners get punished properly

>Fist of the North Star world
What is it?
Whats the difference? (except the fact that most of us don't inhale paint spray while driving).

Man I think I'm gonna puke, the impaled guy for touching a 14 yo really got me.

Live in brazil, is just like mad max (but with more trees and water)
Post a scene from the movie, and i will find something similar in our culture.

So all you have to do to get rid of your political enemy in Brazil is to accuse him of child molestation, provide dubious evidence and pay off the judge to sentence him to jail. His inmates will do the rest killing him in the most gruesome way a brown monkey can conceive.

Such a butiful country.

no offense but they rape kids in Fist of the North Star (and then Kenshiro blows them up if he's nearby)

it's called "not being a cuckold", you wouldn't understand *puts on hipster glasses*

>rape of prisoners' wives (the prisoner is killed if he doesn't allow)
sounds like cuckold to me

>pretty much everyone in prison is trash

It's pretty funny that Americans always think like that, considering you can go to prison there for crossing a red light three times, taking a piss in public or getting closer than five meters to a rampaging feminist among other completely harmless non-crimes..

Why do you think he created this thread? You think he wants to talk about prisons? He wants you to shit on Brazil so he can feel happy.

And in Germany you go to jail for saying you hate migrants on facebook.

>So all you have to do to get rid of your political enemy in Brazil is to accuse him of child molestation
judging him guilty of embelezzing is not enough apparently, so yeah

then you have no idea of what cuckold means. no wonder you're such a cuck and Merkel-voter

aight, try this
youtube.com/watch?v=y1gkMNjkFiQ

Just don't commit crimes...

>What's the difference

No corrupt politicians.

nice whataboutism

cuckold is somebody whose wife gets fucked

or dont become wrongly accused of crimes

youtube.com/watch?v=sfYPPM_HpkQ
People jumping in the windows to steal things count?

I heard it's pretty common for guys in their mid-twenties to date 12-15 year old girls in Brazil, lots of Brazilian anons confirmed it in an unironical way. Being a semi-pedo seems to be pretty normal, why do they chimp out in prison for something like that more than over some guy who murdered some other guy for whatever reason? Common sense doesen't seem to be that present in your cunt.

I like to think thats the reason why Brazil is not really famous for downloading CP, they just go to some 12 year old kid with the permission of society.

>cuckold is somebody whose wife gets fucked
my bad then, your father is the cuckold one, you don't have a wife

not good enough, post also road pirates burning down a gas tank truck

>cuckold is somebody whose wife gets fucked
With the permission of the husband.
>or dont become wrongly accused of crimes
Lol, i am white. We don't go to jail, unless we do some really big shit and got it recorded.

>Being a semi-pedo seems to be pretty normal, why do they chimp out in prison for something like that?
context is important and i want to believe they ask first before doing their shit
since STATUORY rape is prevalent, VIOLENT rape is the one that gets "adequate retribution"
not many people go to jail for statuory rape after all, but the ones that were sentenced for violent rape go

>post also road pirates burning down a gas tank truck
What about nigger sacking a guarana truck while the driver is still lock in the damaged trunk? They are not burning down, but they are spoiling what they can't carry.

he looks white to me

>Anthony Weiner
>Jeffery Dahmer
>same thing
Don't be silly.

why is she pouring it on her?
It's not a sweetened drink? Wouldn't it be sticky once it dries?

eh, good enough

Who knows what they think. Kek.

>With the permission of the husband
No, that's just the meme/fetish. It also doesn't have to be a black guy.

so what you're telling me is that Brazilian prison is essentially capital punishment

>If you are a rapist they will put you in female clothes, rape you in groups and then beat the shit out of you until you bleed through all your holes, but they won't let you die, so they can do it in your whole prison time, everyday and every night.
Hot...

Finish """men"""

>ywn be fucked senseless by countless swedes and become their cumdump cockslut slave

Because he is white (if you consider italians white).
He actually was a successful troll. If he was not dumb enough to save cp to spam over normies sites, and did not write the "rape manual" he would not end in jail.
He made into news 4 times in a year. Good banter but fail in keep his anonymity.

You don't know how blacks think.
If they can't keep, they must spoil it. This is why blacks would never live in a civilized society.
Well, if you said, must be true.

Did that cause normies to flood into Brazilchan?

No. Media keep the details hidden.
Once he create a web page using the dox from the old admin of our chan. After a week, the admin renounce and was crying in the news claiming to be innocent.
youtube.com/watch?v=GDBVqgZYAc8

Also, Marcelo keep the trolling. Time from time he is exposed in television, but he got more careful.

Which south american country has the most fucked up prisons ? Based on banged up abroad I'd have said Venezuela.

Lol, all the thugs in Venezuela are not in prison, they are in the parliament. only politic dissidents are locked.

therefore yes

Venezuela is the worst, followed at a small distance by Brazil, Bolivia and Colombia in that order

Compassion? for rapists and pedophiles? are you serious burguer?, they deserve worse than what they get at the prision, every rapist and pedophile in the world should have this treatment, and if you defend them you should have it aswell

if you have compassion for pedophiles you should be on death row. good thing your country allows guns

>brown people

That's not how civilised countries work

in """""civilised""""" countries rejecting a fat slag and getting accused of rape for it is how things work