Does anyone else feel like she's trying so hard to not show how pissed she is that moonlight won?

Does anyone else feel like she's trying so hard to not show how pissed she is that moonlight won?

youtu.be/9oWi3__GmCM?t=32s

>I don't mean to start stuff, but whatever story that was, I had that card

Why did she do this? Such a nasty woman.

Hasn't already been confirmed there were multiple cards for each?

Cunt needs to shut up and show her feet.

Watched the video, expected nothing less from a professional liar.

Obviously they have to make it so that niggers win a disproportionate number of awards to curb riots.

QEQ

her delivery is like a Tim and Eric style fuck you to Moonlight

I'd be pissed too. The Goose handled it the best though

This was immediately after the show, before the situation was explained.

Based Goose.

He's the only one who made that whole bringing in people from the street bit slightly bearable.

Lol, she looks like she's doing a "fuck you" jack off motion with that oscar.

I have always been surprised by the catalog

best reaction ever

he starred in the movie and let the world know he didnt give a single fuck that it didnt win for best picture.

disrepectful to the baldies who were doing their speeches but they turned out to be dicks anyway, so goose is the best

>moonlight
>one of the best films of all time
does she ever stop acting?

well yeah she's pissed off. She wouldn'thave insinuated that the duplicate card story was bullshit otherwise.

>she will never grab your dick like that

I'd be sad too, if I were a retarded underage frog.

her hands are too big for that to work out well for me anyway.

>Warren Beatty's flub
He literally did not do a single thing wrong. He was not the one who read out the name.

>I had my card the whole time
Who could imagine that there might be multiple pieces of paper in the world with the same words printed on them. Is that even possible?

She mad.

idk but that whole interview seemed kind of uncomfortable. like she was awkward and the questions were boring superficial bullshit, why even have it?

i don't think it's her hands that are the problem fampai

>Moonlight one of the best films of all time

Roberts still best Emma

Can someone explain the cards thing?

oh

oops

This bitch robbed Natalie Portman of her Best Actress Oscar and is really gonna be bitter that her mediocre project didnt get ANOTHER undeserved award?

Well she shouldn't be mad, it's not like she would get the Oscar for it getting best picture and she already got her own that night.

is the only logical thing to do. They fucked up in front of hundreds of A-listers and made fools of themselves at the biggest movie even of the year. Hilarious.

She seems like a cunt tbqh

Ok

The entire situation was caused by someone giving Warren Beatty the "Best Actress is a Leading Role" card instead of the "Best Film" one.

Emma is saying that she had the Best Actress card herself (because she had just won that award beforehand) and that therefore Beatty could not have had that card. I'm not sure what she thought happened instead, but she is an idiot to think that there would not be duplicate cards.

the mismatch was on purpose to invent some drama to get people talking about the least viewed ceremony in a decade

>All this happy cucks cheering the "victory" of gay niggers movie

Jeez..

>A-List Hollywood Actress is a cunt

Naaaaah? Really?

The lad from PwC handed the replica copy of the 'Emma Stone La La Land' Best Actress card to Dunaway and Beatty while he was tweeting up a storm backstage. Prob had a couple of drinks, in the homestretch, one more award to go, what could go wrong etc etc...

Beatty and Dunaway didn't think quickly enough on their feet (do they get a brief to tell them what to do if they are given the incorrect info? prob none of the presenters do, a different set of presenters might have just broke the 4th wall and turned it into a gag, they didn't).

It was announced by Dunnaway not realising the mistake. Betty flapped about. La La Land cast / crew flooded stage. PwC ran on with back stage staff to correct the issue. Cluster meet fuck.

I havne't seen moonlight, but from what I've heard it's about a gay black kid getting the shit abused out of him by his own community. It seems to be a refreshingly honest premise.

The bald jews were mad, you could see by Horowitz's reaction.

Seems to be a refreshingly Oscar bait

The problem is the show is too long.
Almost 4 hours (5+ including the pre-show) is way too much.

No you autists obviously can't gauge emotions. She is trying to actually pretend she has seen it and failing.

Did you see it? It was not. If anything was Oscar bait, it was the Hollywood circlejerk that was La La Land.

This

Not all of them. But 9/10

Both movies were bad.

but she didnt have the card when she went on stage.
she lied.
shes in on the sabotage

I haven't been following this, could someone explain what she is talking about? Talk to who first? What card? Does she mean Oscar? What story is she talking about?

>black
>gay
>poor
>junkie parents
>told over three periods in protagonist's life

This couldn't be more oscar bait if it had a retarded orphan in the holocaust who's puppy had cancer.

I mean, what was she going to do? She couldn't in polite society admit she was annoyed about the switcheroo so she had to heap praise on it.

She oversold it a little with the 'GOD, I love Moonlight' but that was probably just nerves.

At the end of the day, she got on Oscar so how upset can she be?

Also, was this really Warren Beatty's fault?

From what I saw, he had the wrong envelope, which must have been given to him by someone who mixed them up.

He opened it and saw 'Emma Stone - La La Land' and was confused and unsure what to do. I would be, do you just announce you have the wrong envelope?

Fey Dunaway tries to play it off as a joke and takes the envelope from him, sees 'La La Land' and announces it. People come on stage and then they realize what's happened.

What did Beatty do wrong exactly?

Since when do holocaust movies win best picture?

>"I think it's one of the best films of all time"

ok lol...

He didn't do shit wrong.

I think the very best thing he could've done was crack a joke about technical difficulties and walk back off stage to ask for confirmation, but people would've still lost their minds.

I don't think she gives a fuck considering she won the more important Oscar for herself and career.

>do you just announce you have the wrong envelope

yes and you turn it into a joke

>drinking in a bar with my best friend and a dumb girl
>we are talking about movies, specifically Trainspotting
>the girl says she really likes that movie
>I say 'My favorite scene was when all the trains blew up in a Michael Bay-style grand explosion!'
>my buddy quickly realizes I'm just shitting her
>then she says (without a hint of irony) 'Yeah, it was really awesome!'

Emma is giving me the same vibe here that girl did in the bar
I sincerely doubt she has even seen Moonlight

Damn I wish I was as attractive as you are

I think the person who got it the worst was Steve Harvey. Guy wasn't even there and everyone still referred to the fuck-up as "Steve Harvey"ing it.

>ywn arrive home after the oscar cerimony just to hear her finally breaking up and venting out to you a deep heatread for niggers and jewlywood, while sat on the bed taking her shoes off with an cute angry face, you take a look from her sexy feet up to her face and shes staring you begging for a raging night of sex

just imagine Nonis reaction to this

when the MKULTRA finally kicks in

Literal autism reaction.

I love Portman and Jackie, but it was not her award to take, either.

It's almost like she's a terrible actress.

She's being polite by giving praise to the film that (unintentionally) just ruined her night. A noble thing to do. Also, she didn't know there were duplicates and was giving her side of the story.

Why would she be pissed? Her performance was recognized. She's holding her award in her hand.

Why would she care? She won an Oscar for it. The Best Picture award goes to the producers.

Was he right?

OF COURSHE

It is, in a certain sense, considering that around 500 movies have been nominated for Best Picture over the years. Even if Moonlight were at the very bottom of that group, it's still in the top .1% of movies ever made.

>giggling like an autist

>I don't mean to start stuff
start stuff

I want to put some milk on that cookie, I'm talking JIZZ, Y'ALL

Emma Stone is as fake as Jennifer Lawrence

>>moonlight
>>one of the best films of all time

lol @ Worst Emma trying so hard not to cry. LMAO @ her pathetic life. She probably had an existential crisis that night about how shes 28, manless and childless and approaching the wall at light-speed, and they wouldnt even let her movie win despite the "sacrifices" shes made. Dumb bitchwhore cunt shitface slut

>Emma Stone
>A-list

Shes been carried by Based Goose in so many movies, shed be C-list without him, Id say shes still B-list

Oskar Gold is a timeless classic

I don't know... but I think there was one in the 90's that won.....

Damn, though you lads were just memeing. That's sooooo fake all around.
Maybe she was on coke, that's not normal behavior

For how much Sup Forums cries about it, you would think the number would be bigger than 1(One)

She's just trying to make it look like there's no hard feelings. She's exaggerating her love for moonlight so people don't think they're mad, but that doesn't mean she actually is angry though. The producers i'm sure are pissed off, but Emma has no reason to be, she won the top award of the night for her category.

>implying 'Best Picture' means 'Best Film'

Right because films like Around the World in 80 Days, The Greatest Show on Earth, Out of Africa, Driving Miss Daisy, Rain Man, The Artist, Ordinary People, Kramer vs. Kramer, Chicago, Chariots of Fire, The English Patient, Tom Jones, Oliver! are the 'Best Films of All time' just because they won BP.... please.

To be fair, Steve Harvey is an annoying shitbag.

>emily stone
She is a fake and a nobody

Not on tighter lists of course, but on something like 8000, they're all there.

>tfw obvious clickbait bait

I know you have a deadline to meet, but isn't trawling the chans for "misogyny" getting a bit old hat?

>Not on tighter lists of course, but on something like 8000000000000000, they're all there.

I get the feeling she is dishonest

I really don't see what's your point, if there's one now.

lmaoing at that image name

Payback for him not getting an Oscar.

A lot of people think that actors are really good at hiding emotion and lying, when in reality it's usually the opposite. Actors tend to be overly passionate and outwardly expressive.
Stone is a good actress and pretty bad at lying

Of course he wont give a shit. Actors only care about getting their own award not one to share with the rest of the group.

even so, is she retarded? did people really think there were only one of each card for the biggest entertainment awards event on the planet? do they not understand the idea of back-ups?

I don't blame her. It was blatantly orchestrated for the sake of publicity, and even worse is how the award was clearly used for chimp-out prevention.
It was unfair on her, her cast, Beatty, and even the cast of Moonlight.

she might mean she took it and left it in her seat when she took the stage again.

she looks like she needs a boyfriend desu

That would make existence worth it

"Her" ((((((((acting)))))))) sucks. And the feet aren't tasty.

You need to go back

what is uhh she implying?

No joke, I can't look at a picture or video of Emma Stone without imagining me blasting off my ranch dressing inside of her vagina. I hardly know what her voice sounds like.